Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
can i consider this a challenge to show you my power and that i'm not impotent ? do you want me back in line and to rejoin the flock of the people that kiss the ground you walk on..? LOL. you crave equality and when i treat you like all other people and call you out while respecting your past you lash out. well equality sucks. heh

soren10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I thought you said you never kissed my ass? Which is it? You never did, or you think I want you to rejoin those who do?

Liar.

Equality would be that you support your claims against me, especially since you are untrustworthy as a known and repeatedly proven liar.

If there was something you could quote in context, you would. That would be fair. That would be clear. That would be righteous.

You are not a man. You are as full of shit as any other impotent, dickless, turd.

equality is me exposing you like i do with some of the guys. i treat both genders equally. you are not used to it because you surround yourself with men that kiss your ass and kiss the ground you walk on.

Then why would it be a bad thing to link to it?

I am the sum of my experiences. I am proud of myself. You may show anything I have ever published. If enough time has passed, I might not still be that person, but I am very pleased with myself at all times. You dishonor me in two ways. You imply that there is something I would not want brought up because of how it would make me seem, and then refuse to prove it. You're lying.

well since You mentioned this life experience of yours. It doesn't help you look good stating that your husband was a closeted gay and quit women while married to you. he quit an entire gender , this speaks volumes. also it's bad for you because as said by you, you wasted your fertile years with him. this sucks as i assume. so yeah i guess there is a bit of regret in your words i believe.

soren10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How does this reflect on me other than I believed lies he was telling himself and everyone about his sexuality. Let me be clear. I never said he quit women while we were together. You're a liar. This is why I said to quote me. I have repeatedly stated that he was never attracted to women, just able to identify attractive women. When I look back, it is easy to see he was never attracted to me, even though he does (even to this day) love me very much. He lacks the experience to know that the love we share is not romantic love. My marriage does not say anything bad about me at all. I married my very best friend, and we continue to take very good care of each other despite the marriage being over. Marrying him was a mistake. Everyone makes mistakes. Your interpretation of these facts, and your refusal to post a link to my post in context speaks volumes about you.

It would be honorable for you to post a link to my posts rather than put your own slant on my words in a thread that provides no other context for people to judge for themselves whether or not what you say is true. But you are entirely without honor. A liar. A shit.

taste your own medicine for a change. it taste good. right..? it must feel great that you found out that he didn't even want you to begin with. it must feel good that you wasted all those fertile years with him.. see you fucked up in your life and now it's a bit to late to do something about it. see i MAY be a failure in LPSG but you failed in the only place that counts and that's IRL. so yeah that happened. live with it.

soren10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And yet you still have no clue about who I am because I don't overshare in a site that support big cocks. Sometimes big dicks don't even have cocks. I chose my private life to be private. Only 2 people in this place know my name and who I am. So there is that.

D

deleted924715

Ladies, I believe we were discussing recipe videos. Before my next post, I would just like to say that it is much easier to be secretive about oneself on the internet than it is to be starkly honest and three-dimensional. I choose to live on the edge.

Finally, this:

That brilliant :joy:

I get that cake making is art+skill. And it takes time to turn a bomb ass cake.
I just don't understand how people fail so miserably. Like, halfway through did they just say fuck it and start throwing icing at the cake?
Sprinkle bomb?
No! They didn't! They tried really, really hard!

It seems like lots of not letting the cake cool properly before icing. Using frosting place of fondant. Not having the right piping tips.

The rest... i am gonna say transient epilepsy.
Or cooking wine perhaps? Or a cocktail of hallucinogens.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I get that cake making is art+skill. And it takes time to turn a bomb ass cake.
I just don't understand how people fail so miserably. Like, halfway through did they just say fuck it and start throwing icing at the cake?
Sprinkle bomb?
You should see some of my baking failures. I made something my ex refers to as cookie puddle. I read the cookie recipe, KNEW it sounded wrong, saw that the dough looked like batter, and still baked off the cookies. I was so angry. He loved it, and teasingly asks when I'll make another. I had gotten the recipe from a bag of store brand morsels. They must have gotten a lot of complaints. They've fixed the recipe.

I made a cake that kept sliding like Pisa. All the frostings and fillings kept melting. I fucked that up ROYALLY. I had to redo it from scratch.

From my own baking disasters, I can only guess that these people just kept saying every step of the way, "I can fix this."

If you notice in my gallery, dragon cake, his butt is hanging off the cake board. That cake was an entire ode to disaster and heartbreak. But I fixed it. Mostly. It ended up being too big, but you can't tell it was going awry. Sometimes you're right to think you can make the cake work. Sometimes you end up in a video like that one. :joy:

soren10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm absolutely disgusted that @soren10 has tried to threaten and silence @AlteredEgo .

I'm just as impressed with and in awe of @AlteredEgo as I usually am :blush:.

Agreed! Ignore :).

Threaten. Don't make me laugh. Can you read English or you just know how to write? Because it appears to be the case with you , which is odd.