MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Soren, you are really close to the edge when people go from annoyed by your actions to hating you as a person. It's best to stop now.

Ms. Altered has a tremendous amount of support and respect on this board. You, not so much. It would be very easy for everyone active woman to put you on ignore.
You will effectively be banned from the site. I already have you on ignore. Ms. Altred comments got me curious enough to click the view ignored content option. What I saw... pathetic is not too strong of a word. You can't hurt Ms. Altered because Ms. Altered is bone-exposed honest about who she is and how she lives. She might have made different choices with other information, but she doesn't hate herself enough to let anything subtract from her self-worth. All your attack on one woman lets all the women here know who you are. What you really think of us. And the motivation behind your every move. You don't even rate troll... you're just an asshole. It's fucking sad.

Womangs, If ya ever thought I had a good idea I suggest a group-wide ignore of Soren. From now and until his flailing gets him banned we do not respond to any of his postings. Let him rage himself into a ban-hammer. We'll all be better off for it.

yet you used it to address the past. when it wasn't asked for. so you are stirring the pot on purpose. some of you want to turn any thread i make , no matter the topic, in to a toxic wasteland and use the past and other threads. WHY CAN'T YOU STICK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND AND WANT TO DERAIL EVERY THREAD I MAKE ? this can be considered harassment.

I haven't heard a peep from the moderators/admins/owner about my behavior. Go ahead and report me, if you're so inclined.

It was and is entirely relevant for me to question how much my answer to this thread where I address the topic is relevant, when you have made a habit of attacking me, threatening me, lying about things I haven't done, etc. when I have answered and adhered to relevant discussion of other threads' topics in other threads other than defending myself from libel you made.

In any case, you're derailing your own thread. I answered what love and lust are to me, in the past and the present.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Agreed ML. I already have him on ignore. Like you, it was Altered Ego who drew me to the thread because I care about what she has to say. The snivelling OP? Not so much. The ick factor is unbearable.

Birds of a feather.... ignore Soren and hope he dies of swine flu :)
Bravo and well said.

*ignore*

Sorted.

Ms. Altered has my complete love, respect and admiration and has done for the last decade I've known her.
That won't change.

Oh, and, Ms Altered....HUBBA HUBBA Hottie.

Thank ya, Ms. Bonfire.

Also.. co-sign the Hubba Hubba.:laughing:

The fact that you gave your answer at your 4th post in this thread is just beyond me. I'll consider the previous 3 posts as static noise, like they should be considered. 3 posts of no substance and importance. Also using a radical group's quote on a sex related site shows that there must be something wrong with You, take time and do some soul searching and find out. Also if you don't agree with it , why use it ? You are making zero sense.
Soren, you are a fucking moron.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i want answers/post that don't include the past with them. is that so much to ask.? to treat a thread like it's own entity..? i guess it is.
YOU (each of us, really) will always be treated as an individual entity, both online, and in person. That's life. What you say, online follows your username around because it is not it's own thing, but rather a part of you. Especially online, where all you can be perceived as is the ideas you express, you must expect this. People change, but slowly, in general. Things I posted twelve years ago are sometimes embarrassing to me now. When those threads are resurrected, if I see them, I quote myself and then say so. Perhaps, if you find your past words embarrassing, and do not want them used to guage who you are as a person, you should try that. If you still stand by them, then I suppose that is that. People will continue to use those words and the impression they made to define context for future impressions, as is the norm. People will continue to compare your words to your own words, and find patterns. You do the same thing. It's normal.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I AM NOT YOU AND YOUR FRIEND. STOP MIXING THE 3 OF US.
You have actually stated that you have an agenda. You were asked why so many of your threads have a theme, probing the same concepts, just with different phrasing. In your reply, you imolied that all women are liars, and that you were keeping track of answers to compare, so that you could figure out what is genuine, and what is sugar-coated.

So then. How can you now claim not to have an agenda? How can you now claim you don't want threads to be treated as anything other than their own entities (except that it is counter to your agenda)?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Whatever. You argue and condemn about what one part does and don't do it when others do it. This is called favouritism.
So? Let's assume that is true (even though it isn't) that's perfectly fine. I am not a government agent providing you access to a service, I am not your employer, your instructor, your parent, a forum moderator, or anyone else who must be required to separate ugly feelings about you from how you are treated. If I have favorites and favor them, that's fine. For example, a long-absent member dropped in today, and I greeted him extremely warmly, because he really is one of my favorite people who ever posted here. If you went away and came back, I'd probably say nothing, if I even noticed your return. Why shouldn't that be so? What's wrong with that?

What you're doing? That's called whataboutism. You should Google that term. It's not better than when you backtrack when you don't like the feedback to your posts. Instead of the dishonesty of backpedaling, it's the deflection of whataboutism.

And here's the truth regarding this accusation of yours. If it is true that others are doing the same as you (which, again, is not something with which I agree), and that I "condemn about [sic] what one part does and don't do it when others do it" you should probably ask yourself if there isn't a more realistic reason it stands out so much more to so many more people when you do it.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
@TexanStar called out female posters for making rape jokes about some Canadian guy just last week. And he's definitely made plenty of posts pro sexual equality over the span of his tenure here. Ask TnJ if I didn't immediately call her on some shit when she was new. She fully owned it, and earned the respect of her fellow posters.

You only see what you want to see, and disregard all that is alien to your delusion that everyone is out to get you.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
lol i can nearly see your face turn red from rage. how i wish i was there to see it in person.
15315092877251396924633.jpg

No make up, and no rage. You are wholly impotent. No power. And not a shred of truth in your body. There is no post. You are as full of shit as any other turd.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Why the need to bring the baggage of other threads in to this one ? You must crave drama in your lives and you must like to stir the pot. You are clearly unable to treat a thread as a separate thing, that much is clear now.

You got personal in that thread. Then you think you can ask questions and have me ignore the way you spoke to Several women in that conversation? Fuck no.

I don't do drama. I'm just being honest. Which is what you want, right? You burned your only flimsy bridge with me. You pissed on the ashes.

Consequences. Get used to them.

You got personal in that thread. Then you think you can ask questions and have me ignore the way you spoke to Several women in that conversation? Fuck no.

I don't do drama. I'm just being honest. Which is what you want, right? You burned your only flimsy bridge with me. You pissed on the ashes.

Consequences. Get used to them.

We do not forgive.

We do not forget.

Expect us.

Not that I agree with Anonymous as a blanket statement, but that quote seems relevant.

On topic, at this point love/lust are parts of each other for my sweetie too. We both may sometimes see people that are eye catching on occasion, but that's all they are. I don't seriously lust over anybody other than him. I would not want to have lust + sex without love anymore. Past sexual partners aren't negated, the experiences that were pleasant are still pleasant memories, but I am happy with how my life is now. We're happy with how our life is. Sure, there are things that could be better, but those are things like jobs and such. We both continue to put time, effort, and care into our relationship. That's what we're happy with, and we're able to take on life's annoying fucking challenges as they come. Together.