Thunders Arena Wrestlers

What happened to the videos of Bulldog. All of his videos were scrubbed from the site. Is he in trouble?
He asked for them to be taken down cause he was trying to moved forward in the military and just didn’t want the risk of them being out there

Just putting it out there for anybody who's looking to get custom content from Drew Harper, don't. He scammed one of my friends out of $600 for a custom video and kept making excuses and shouting them for 6 months. DO NOT SUPPORT HIS OF OR BUY HIS MATCHES!

Anyone else notice a downturn at thunders? Feel like they've been struggling lately. Seems like they’re putting out much less content now than they did say a couple months ago when I’d say they were at their peak. Also seems like they’re struggling to get regulars to return like dom9 or Reggie for example.

Reactions: Otterslacks
Anyone else notice a downturn at thunders? Feel like they've been struggling lately. Seems like they’re putting out much less content now than they did say a couple months ago when I’d say they were at their peak. Also seems like they’re struggling to get regulars to return like dom9 or Reggie for example.
That has been the issue for almost a year. I think some of the biggest causes for their downturn is when Dom had to get his emergency surgery, Silas had his jaw break, and a lot of the big name guys either retired or left to become OF creators. Based off talking with guys like Kuma and Iceman, Mr. Mike just isn't paying the guys enough to want them to return to film. I get both sides of the argument, the issue of Mr. Mike not paying enough has been a constant issue ever since Marco Thunder left and allegedly punched Mr. Mike in the face because of the issue of pay.

That has been the issue for almost a year. I think some of the biggest causes for their downturn is when Dom had to get his emergency surgery, Silas had his jaw break, and a lot of the big name guys either retired or left to become OF creators. Based off talking with guys like Kuma and Iceman, Mr. Mike just isn't paying the guys enough to want them to return to film. I get both sides of the argument, the issue of Mr. Mike not paying enough has been a constant issue ever since Marco Thunder left and allegedly punched Mr. Mike in the face because of the issue of pay.
Woah woah what’s the tea on Marco ?👀

Woah woah what’s the tea on Marco ?👀
I can't recall, I tried checking my email archive from all the wrestling sites, think more than likely, it was from one of my phone calls with Mr Mike himself from around 2018 or blog interview he did with Ringside, but Ringside deleted a huge chunk of posts. All I know is that I remember learning about it which is why he went on to open the site Underground Wrestler.