Thunders Arena Wrestlers

That has been the issue for almost a year. I think some of the biggest causes for their downturn is when Dom had to get his emergency surgery, Silas had his jaw break, and a lot of the big name guys either retired or left to become OF creators. Based off talking with guys like Kuma and Iceman, Mr. Mike just isn't paying the guys enough to want them to return to film. I get both sides of the argument, the issue of Mr. Mike not paying enough has been a constant issue ever since Marco Thunder left and allegedly punched Mr. Mike in the face because of the issue of pay.
Not to mention the outrageous prices for videos and then the desperate discounting. Just set an affordable price from the get-go.

Reactions: Otterslacks
That has been the issue for almost a year. I think some of the biggest causes for their downturn is when Dom had to get his emergency surgery, Silas had his jaw break, and a lot of the big name guys either retired or left to become OF creators. Based off talking with guys like Kuma and Iceman, Mr. Mike just isn't paying the guys enough to want them to return to film. I get both sides of the argument, the issue of Mr. Mike not paying enough has been a constant issue ever since Marco Thunder left and allegedly punched Mr. Mike in the face because of the issue of pay.
Accidentally invested in this because this my kind of messy:sob::sob::sob: like damn it was that serious to the point that he had to punch him.

Accidentally invested in this because this my kind of messy:sob::sob::sob: like damn it was that serious to the point that he had to punch him.
Marco might be the only guy to have allegedly done that, but so many guys are just cutting ties with Thunders; Drew Harper, Marco, Iceman, Scrappy. I remember talking with Meaty and he's pretty close leaving the site too. A lot of these guys figure out how the filming and editing is done and go off to do their own content on either OnlyFans or WatchFighters. I mean it makes sense, why work for a site that pays a fraction of what you can make on your own. Honestly though, sites like WatchFighters is slowly killing off wrestling site.

Reactions: NowhereHere19
Marco might be the only guy to have allegedly done that, but so many guys are just cutting ties with Thunders; Drew Harper, Marco, Iceman, Scrappy. I remember talking with Meaty and he's pretty close leaving the site too. A lot of these guys figure out how the filming and editing is done and go off to do their own content on either OnlyFans or WatchFighters. I mean it makes sense, why work for a site that pays a fraction of what you can make on your own. Honestly though, sites like WatchFighters is slowly killing off wrestling site.
It had to be a major pay dispute for him to basically commit assault. I've noticed that Reggie/Monstah Mike has started doing more work for MBW and W4H, but is the only one who typically goes back to Thunders every here and there. I haven't seen Iceman anywhere besides OF too.

As far as Thunders goes as a company, I really don't know what they could do to keep a steady income besides going the nudity route. I still think they should just do what they normally do and seperate the nude videos into an XXX section like W4H and Hunkswrestling does. If I'm correct I think MBW is also doing something similar with WrestleStuds

It had to be a major pay dispute for him to basically commit assault. I've noticed that Reggie/Monstah Mike has started doing more work for MBW and W4H, but is the only one who typically goes back to Thunders every here and there. I haven't seen Iceman anywhere besides OF too.

As far as Thunders goes as a company, I really don't know what they could do to keep a steady income besides going the nudity route. I still think they should just do what they normally do and seperate the nude videos into an XXX section like W4H and Hunkswrestling does. If I'm correct I think MBW is also doing something similar with WrestleStuds
Agree. Creating content for different segments of this fetish. Can-am did the same (Cyberfights) and so did BGE (though it seems like they gave up on NPW).

Reactions: heeyay
Agree. Creating content for different segments of this fetish. Can-am did the same (Cyberfights) and so did BGE (though it seems like they gave up on NPW).
But then there's nothing distinguishing one site from another; 88wrestling is the PG site, Muscleboy is very X-rated, Weekend Wrestling is more pro oriented, etc. Everyone has to have their niche otherwise, it doesn't incentives people to want to buy if they were all the same in terms of content.

I mean, what I wouldn't give for Dom9 to start making content for Watchfighters... no offense but all of these studios only have clipstores, it's not like they'd offer a subscription worth a damn. They can all die off.