For Timothee, I take the chanceOkay. I wouldn't touch any dick that had been near a Kardashian until I saw an STD test.
For Timothee, I take the chanceOkay. I wouldn't touch any dick that had been near a Kardashian until I saw an STD test.
You can be a twink regardless of age as long as you look like one.He's 29, not a twink, but don't feel sorry for him. I was carded everywhere until I was 35. It was annoying then but now it'd be flattery. lol.
hell yeahWould love to see him in a film of Apollinaire's Debauched Hospodar. Tons of sex in that!
Yeah, I noticed he was looking relatively bigger. Prepping for Dune I'd assume.sooo sexy. is it just me or are his arms/chest getting a bit bigger? could be the clothing but either way he could be wearing a trash bag and id swoon
My nose twitched involuntarily
Imagine having all that money just to dress like that![]()
i actually love that he dresses “like a bum.” it shows he doesnt have a massive ego or need to dress in designer shit all the time. he seems real and authenticImagine having all that money just to dress like that![]()
i actually love that he dresses “like a bum.” it shows he doesnt have a massive ego or need to dress in designer shit all the time. he seems real and authentic
i actually love that he dresses “like a bum.” it shows he doesnt have a massive ego or need to dress in designer shit all the time. he seems real and authentic
Neither of you knows a single concrete thing about him as a person. Neither do I! He could be authentic. He could be feigning authenticity. It makes no real difference; he looks hot in tank tops and low hanging shorts, that's all that matters to me.There is nothing authentic about people involved with the Kardashian-Jenner Klan.
There is nothing authentic about people involved with the Kardashian-Jenner Klan.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.