Timothy Gray (timothylifts_)

for gods sake - here we go again. This has ALL the hallmarks of people claming to know where a clip is or claiming to have it, but never disclosing it or posting it.... and still others are begging for it endlessly....

if someone claims to have something and they dont post it - just move on. they havent got it, they are lying and they like the attention. Its really rather pathetic. Thirst thirst thirst.... unquenched.

Wait for the one who claims to be in touch with him or his 'agent'... as well as Andrey and so many others.

Dont say i didnt warn you panting and drooling peoples..... there are plenty of other threads. Im just tyring to save you days, months, of unecessary frustration.... I love you all.

for gods sake - here we go again. This has ALL the hallmarks of people claming to know where a clip is or claiming to have it, but never disclosing it or posting it.... and still others are begging for it endlessly....

if someone claims to have something and they dont post it - just move on. they havent got it, they are lying and they like the attention. Its really rather pathetic. Thirst thirst thirst.... unquenched.

Wait for the one who claims to be in touch with him or his 'agent'... as well as Andrey and so many others.

Dont say i didnt warn you panting and drooling peoples..... there are plenty of other threads. Im just tyring to save you days, months, of unecessary frustration.... I love you all.
Lighten up Francis. His OF is all of TEN DOLLARS a month. Well worth it for what he posts. Also I used to post stuff to this thread and about 3-4 months ago it all got deleted so fuck that.