Timothy Gray (timothylifts_)

So where are these sex vids or stories if people say they know for a fact he’s submissive? Still haven’t seen any of it, and am super keen to.
shhh theybdont exist in reality - everylikes just like to say they have them.... but they never seem to materialsie.. becasue hes shy... or they have to pay... or they know hium but he been ill. pick an excuse.

Remember the sergey and andrey debacle... thats been several years now and nothing. Robert Cano - like getting blood out of a stone. eve Jake Schellenshchlager took ages before anything happenend.... its all thirst baiting.. after a while you get to spot the flags. But don be put off, theres a whole universe of gorgeous chaps here.

his OF is getting to be an SNL sketch, I think of the scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz when I see his stuff ("if I only had a brain"), he posted a jerk off vid where he is trying to facial himself but where the phone is positioned you can't actually see the money shot?!! He needs someone guiding him, I am 47 and have taken hundreds of pics and videos of myself that are far better than most of what he posts. What 18 year old hasn't recorded themselves jerking off or taken nudes and yet he is always awkward in videos and struggles to cum and doesn't even seem that turned on. With all the working out he does he should have testosterone coursing through him where is the sexual energy? It baffles me, he has the potential to be making top dollar but he can't seem to manage the OF stuff.

dunno why theyd get deleted unless someone screamed the incantation "UNDERAGE!!!" and waved their wandf. lol. sometimes it seems they dont have to acually be, they just ahve to look it to someone.. and thats it!

Ive even seen people chatting about someone who was 17... and all of a sudden people shouting about pedophiles and perverts.... without the slightest idea of what a peodphile actually is. But i guess thats Merica for you. We, here nkw full well that 18 is the legal age of consent to pose for nude media (and i think thats right).... but 16 is the age of consent over here., so its kinda comical to hear how desperate people are to cross themselves, genuflecting and casting spells and condemning the very utterance of the idea that 17 isnt a child. .. as if none of them had never seen, let alone, touched cock until they were at least 25.

ADMIN: PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THIS A BIT TOO MUCH AND FEEL FREE TO DELETE IF NECESSARY. XX
this is a wild read start-> finish.

so his stuff has been posted here before, including a kinda mid sextape with some rando in his motel (included a couple screencaps for ya :)). also, stuff gets taken down by request of creators all the time on this site. DMCA is a thing my dude, theres even a whole list of people you arent allowed to post on this site because of repeated takedown requests

Attachments

his OF is getting to be an SNL sketch, I think of the scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz when I see his stuff ("if I only had a brain"), he posted a jerk off vid where he is trying to facial himself but where the phone is positioned you can't actually see the money shot?!! He needs someone guiding him, I am 47 and have taken hundreds of pics and videos of myself that are far better than most of what he posts. What 18 year old hasn't recorded themselves jerking off or taken nudes and yet he is always awkward in videos and struggles to cum and doesn't even seem that turned on. With all the working out he does he should have testosterone coursing through him where is the sexual energy? It baffles me, he has the potential to be making top dollar but he can't seem to manage the OF stuff.
You're right that he doesn't know what he is doing but you gotta love that view of his ass.

Attachments

To throw an actual content update out there..
He sent out a 2min jerk vid for $10 yesterday that was actually well shot (mirror POV, not blurry AF). Just need him to combine that with him finishing and we'll have really solid content
Do you have his bareback sex video too?

Reactions: pervymonkey
His stuff is getting more and not less cringe worthy, there’s a video of him getting a bj and because the photography is so bad it’s hard to tell what is happening, you can’t see his dick much but maybe he isn’t able to get hard but the guy (who looks pretty hot) gives up and so Tim asks him if he should “put it in him” and the guys says “it’s not gonna work” so Tim asks if he should put his in the friend and the guy says he is “topped out”. It’s really awkward. There is also a fuck video in which the guy seems impressed Tim actually got hard enough to fuck him and it doesn’t really go anywhere except some awkward laughing by the friend. To be fair this is $10 content for someone as hot as Tim but geez someone intervene and help him! This gorgeous body is going to waste! Also I have no way of saving them so I can’t post them here sorry.

Reactions: candarem49
His stuff is getting more and not less cringe worthy, there’s a video of him getting a bj and because the photography is so bad it’s hard to tell what is happening, you can’t see his dick much but maybe he isn’t able to get hard but the guy (who looks pretty hot) gives up and so Tim asks him if he should “put it in him” and the guys says “it’s not gonna work” so Tim asks if he should put his in the friend and the guy says he is “topped out”. It’s really awkward. There is also a fuck video in which the guy seems impressed Tim actually got hard enough to fuck him and it doesn’t really go anywhere except some awkward laughing by the friend. To be fair this is $10 content for someone as hot as Tim but geez someone intervene and help him! This gorgeous body is going to waste! Also I have no way of saving them so I can’t post them here sorry.
Screen record?