Timothy Gray (timothylifts_)

Still, I hope that boy ends up well

because sending a child onto the street is, in my opinion, the easiest way to get rid of the problem

they also let it get to this point
I’m guessing he will be allowed back it was probably something that escalated into a fight and maybe he said some things or who knows, I wouldn’t worry about him

I am not surprised given his drug use and the adult material he is selling. It’s just his dad and a step mom (I think his dad is married to the lady) and there are a couple young step siblings and they live in a trailer house so pretty tight quarters if they perceive he is behaving in a way that would badly affect the kids.
Whatever the case may be,he's too .. young to be out there(Florida,like California is no place to be homeless) if that's the situation..

Reactions: Rabb88
nothing new?
nope, just the stuff thats either posted from his "free onlyfans" sub page.. and a few things that i and others paid and thus got "baited for" via dm. im sure hes having a barrel of laugh right now smh

clearly not
the main feed stuff like for example: anything thats on the tip option and you paid for , even if you paid for mind you(even if you pin it up on favorite for your personal use) and he or she or whatever decides to "delete it, its gone." no question..
however anything via dm or direct message youve purchased, even if he or she or whatever "deletes the message or purchased" if not deleted on your end, and its not deleted via pin favorite post on your purchases.. wild eh?

Y'all's posts are weird, but its here. No harm done.. But the comments yall leave on his IG are scary. Im clutching my pearls waiting for the Bjork videos to start up again. (look it up, you're on the internet. Also Jodie Foster, Jon Lenin and Christina Grimmie). Just saying.

• Haha
Reactions: Dallaskickbacker