Timothy Gray (timothylifts_)

Link to his onlyfans? I noticed he removed the link on his insta
he posted hes looking for "other sponsors" a few weeks ago..
i guess hes still under gaspari(great company by the way)

however, each sponsor(not all of them though require a weekly quota on sales from their employees or marketing representives(thats what some of the og athletes have posted and informed also)
they gotta make them sales too.. or they get cut loose

he posted hes looking for "other sponsors" a few weeks ago..
i guess hes still under gaspari(great company by the way)

however, each sponsor(not all of them though require a weekly quota on sales from their employees or marketing representives(thats what some of the og athletes have posted and informed also)
they gotta make them sales too.. or they get cut loose
I bet if people used his code and sent him receipts, he may be more then willing to onlyfans. Id suck the dick of anyone who supported me in my endeavors.

Reactions: Leo99999
I bet if people used his code and sent him receipts, he may be more then willing to onlyfans. Id suck the dick of anyone who supported me in my endeavors.
i already have..
ive supported him since his early youtube days..
if he uploaded on youtube at least twice a week for the last 2 years(which he stopped btws), he might have gotten a secondary check from youtube as well

i already have..
ive supported him since his early youtube days..
if he uploaded on youtube at least twice a week for the last 2 years(which he stopped btws), he might have gotten a secondary check from youtube as well
sorry. To paraphrase Gandhi "Full me once, shame on me. Full me twice.... Fuck that bitch IM OUT!!!"

As an outsider watching the show, y'all are looking for a glass of water, living in hell.
(Does this sound country? Im a born and raised Los Angeles, California Valley Boy)

Reactions: Leo99999
sorry. To paraphrase Gandhi "Full me once, shame on me. Full me twice.... Fuck that bitch IM OUT!!!"

As an outsider watching the show, y'all are looking for a glass of water, living in hell.
(Does this sound country? Im a born and raised Los Angeles, California Valley Boy)
lol i get exactly where you are coming from

• Love
Reactions: WiccanRoo

Fool me.

He just said somebody donated $850 to him, some people are completely insane
And? Let him make his money. $850 isn't even a mortgage payment anymore. He's going sell whatever he wants. I've married couples on chaturbate website both older couples and younger couples make 9000 or more in tokens in just from in cloths for 15 minutes. And that's not with 1000 or more viewers watching that's from a single donation viewer or member with chat holding 50 viewers XD..
But the end of their show they rack over 40,000 in tokens