Titties as pockets?

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
When a woman staches an item(s) somewhere in her bra or just between her breasts.Things like phone, money, ID, other random stuff. What are your thoughts on this?

Reactions: lapdog2001

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I read a report somewhere that the electronic field around the phone has been questioned in some breast cancer studies.

When I had my little flip phone that's where I kept it most of the time. Heck, before I had breast reduction I could have put a whole princess phone in there!

Hubby would call it the valley of no return. He swears there was an echo in there.

DaisyDoesIt

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was jogging over to a friends house--sports bra---got sidetracked by a car wreck and helped for quite a while.
did notice a few strange looks after the dust was settling.

continued on my merry way. What'd you do--grow another boob? My buddy had asked to borrow a lime, I had a really big one, kinda stuffed right down the middle--

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
If it can fit in my bra and I don't want to hold it you can guess where it's going.

Although there is this funny sign at our courthouse clerk's window that says they won't accept money that has been stored in the bosom. I can only imagine what they've seen.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
the boy once let me walk around with a dime stuck to my titty for like 30 mins.
it was only his giggling that clued me into that something was off in ML land.

if science could isolate the adhesive in underboob sweat we'd all be climbing walls like spiderman

fluffychocolate

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Saw this today and couldn't help but post it here.

tumblr_ngc97gtT5l1tp9nhho1_400.gif

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Money, pens, Bic lighters, my phone, packets of gum - anything I can't carry because my hands are busy gets stuffed in there. It's just some of the stuff that falls out of my bra when I get home. Sometimes food, too, but it's because my cleavage is the shelf under my mouth not because I'm storing it in there. :(

I was sitting on a friend's porch in South Louisiana enjoying some fresh cracklins when my old Cajun host pointed at my boobs trying to form words through a mouthful of beer. At first, I was a bit concerned that he would be so blatant. And yes, I was wearing a low cut t-shirt.

He stopped pointing but kept glancing every so often. I finally looked down and there was a half cracklin nestled in Cap's Paradise Valley. He smiled at me when I found it and nodded his head. I offered it to him and he shook his head no. So I popped it in my mouth and he roared!

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was just chatting with a girlfriend about this topic, and she asked me what was the biggest thing I stuffed down there. I had to think hard about it. I remember once had a small mailing tube stuffed down there after checking the mail at the office, and it stayed there for most of the morning. Nobody said anything! Finally, I told one of the subs on the job, "oh, this came for you." I didn't think twice about it. And I didn't notice any reaction. It was rather warm though.

That is where I stash my tape measure when we're estimating. Had a laser level in there once, too.

LadyJesseQuinn

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
mine aren't big enough to stash anything, only time I wear a bra is when I cam or work out (I get far too sweaty to tuck anything I'd want to touch again in the latter)

my thoughts are the concept seems quite appealing, easier than craming things into my ankle docs as is my wont in absence of northern endowments

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
First post in like a year, so first of all, What Up muhFUCKAZ?!

Anyway, all I can say is I don't like it when I get sweaty titty money from women at work when they pay for their coffee. Kinda icky. And I can't keep things in my bra, I find it madly uncomfortable.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If someone hands me a couple of bills I will stash them in the booby bag without thinking. I found myself doing it this weekend. We went antiquing and I bought a couple of little things. I got three dollars back in change and just tucked it in. When I got in the car and pulled it out I thought about this thread and laughed.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Money, pens, Bic lighters, my phone, packets of gum - anything I can't carry because my hands are busy gets stuffed in there. It's just some of the stuff that falls out of my bra when I get home. Sometimes food, too, but it's because my cleavage is the shelf under my mouth not because I'm storing it in there. :(

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*takes of bra... shimmies... lost items fall out*

not actually that bad, but when pressed for pockets i will use the titty/bra combo as a catch all.

a former lady friend of mine had such powerful boobs she broke a metal one-hitter with her cleavage.
i lived in awe and a bit of terror.

ClawdineKitten

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I feel like if dresses had pockets more often the bra/pocket combo would never have been invented. But it's also not just dressed that I notice that women's clothing don't have pockets, leggings for example. I once put my drink between my boobs at a bar with friends when I was on a phone and carrying somethings.

Reactions: Big_Adam and in6087

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
lol I wear dresses, mini skirts with leggings, hot pants, etc. Pockets are non-existent in traditionally feminine women's clothing. I'd never wear carpenter pants. Just not my style at all. I'll just carry my purse and things in my bra when I'm not carrying a purse.

I've been known to store a huge cell phone in there from time to time.