Today's mood

hm-g1.png

So get this I get a call from a recruiter who tells me she has some job opportunities available for me and wants me to call her back. I call her back and she is like hey I have a few job opportunities available I would like to talk to you about and so I am like cool let me hear what you have.

So she asked me what I'm looking for/interested in and I tell her and she goes oh okay...well let me get your information over to our perm team and I will reach out to a few of our account managers who are in contact with several businesses in the area and then she goes on to want to setup a time for a skype call and wants me to complete all of these assessments. She is going to end the call without even telling me about the job opportunities, mentioning the job opportunities she talked about in the voicemail she left, and the job opportunities she talked about earlier in the call.

so I asked her before the call ends about these job opportunities and she tells me it is only ONE at the time and its not something I would be interested in.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Nexolaris
obviously not suited for that job she has
lies deciet ring a bell

so I asked her before the call ends about these job opportunities and she tells me it is only ONE at the time and its not something I would be interested in.

Had a bike accident earlier today. Now feel like the less I move the better due to all those bruises. Thankfully, no serious injuries. :)
Good to hear you were not seriously hurt. Hope you can get back in the saddle soon! Be safe out there!

fortunate Nex
take care

Had a bike accident earlier today. Now feel like the less I move the better due to all those bruises. Thankfully, no serious injuries. :)
Good to hear you were not seriously hurt. Hope you can get back in the saddle soon! Be safe out there!

several hours early am cricket viewing
was that a mood,probably not ha
a happenstance maybe
or boredom reliever as compared to ....

Reactions: BillM and Nexolaris
fortunate Nex
take care

several hours early am cricket viewing
was that a mood,probably not ha
a happenstance maybe
or boredom reliever as compared to ....
Oh geeze! Glad no serious injuries! I hope you feel better soon
Thanks to everyone for your best wishes for a swift recovery. :)
I didn't anticipate that getting in and out of bed would be such a challenge due to my bruised chest. Otherwise it's manageable though, as I'm on sick leave.

Reactions: BillM
Thanks to everyone for your best wishes for a swift recovery. :)
I didn't anticipate that getting in and out of bed would be such a challenge due to my bruised chest. Otherwise it's manageable though, as I'm on sick leave.

getwellsoon7.jpg

Ohhh no. Thats terrible. Glad to hear you didnt have any major injuries. Time to get some bed rest and get healed up. Hope you feel better soon.

Starting to feel I've been blacklisted.
If you're talking about the ignore list, there seem to be a lot of people who use that function of the site. At least, that's the impression I got from viewing posts on here, and from what people had told me per PM. It can happen to the best of us!