toilet paper roll test

D

deleted1074483

I knew it was bad news that even though my whole head comes through, my shaft still has room to not touch the sides! Definitely pencil dick territory!

View attachment 46799671

View attachment 46799681

Epic FAIL!!!!
hey bud, you have pix in your album showing a 5inch girth so what TPR are you using? a giants? most TPR are around 5inches round the outside so your dick per your pix should fit inside at all??? just curious??

bigboy9239

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When hard, I cannot get even my head inside the roll. I would say that it's probably a decent test for good girth. When I decided to switch to Magnums it made such a difference because regular condoms were almost painful to roll on and were so tight that it killed my erection. After I began using magnums condoms are so much more comfortable and i don't have as near as much of an issue rolling on the condom.

Yeah...same here...I can't the head inside the roll, even when soft. ...

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Pencil dick here. Half my dick fits in and this a 5.25" outside circumference (5" inner) tube. A normal roll would be a big fail.

View attachment 92016771
That is not a fail in any way in my book. You want to see a real fail, mine would fit totally inside with room to spare!

VIIby5

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That is not a fail in any way in my book. You want to see a real fail, mine would fit totally inside with room to spare!
If I was using a more standard 5.5" outer circumference roll I would have plenty of room to spare also. Im assuming that's what you were using.