toilet paper roll test

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I tried the toilet paper roll test the other day with a standard roll [5.5 inches in circumference along the outside. The inside would have a slightly smaller circumference maybe 5.2 inches.] I failed the test, i.e. I did not get my hole dick in there as it got too thick at mid shaft. So I was wondering if anybody here thinks that this is a valid test for having a big girth? Also, would this mean that I could wear magnums without slipping off?
I can barely stuff my totally flaccid penis into a toilet paper roll. It must be completely and totally flaccid.
My erect penis? I can only insert the tip of the head into the roll. Nothing else is even remotely close to being able to fit inside.

• Love
Reactions: heky21 and MDM8

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Reactions: Hardybob and Thin95

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey Scott, since im asking others. What is the outer circumference of the tube you used?
By the way, why not use inner circumference? Just cut the toilet tube open and measure with a ruler. It eliminates tube thickness differences. Just a thought is all!

Also, these differences in tube circumference shows how much bigger a girth of even just 0.25" inches is, and some men here have a girth over 1.5 inches bigger than these tubes, and are surprised when they get teeth or cant fit in a standard toy! They're so fucking huge thick... I'm envious.

VIIby5

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
By the way, why not use inner circumference? Just cut the toilet tube open and measure with a ruler. It eliminates tube thickness differences. Just a thought is all!
I did just that with my tubes.

But, its easier to measure outer. I already know the inner circumference conversion. 5.25" outer = 5" inner. 5.63" outer = 5.3" inner.

I wish they were totally standardized to eliminate the guessing game.

dickapick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I did just that with my tubes.

But, its easier to measure outer. I already know the inner circumference conversion. 5.25" outer = 5" inner. 5.63" outer = 5.3" inner.

I wish they were totally standardized to eliminate the guessing game.
They have tools for that called measuring tapes