Photo Tom from brussels. (insta famous)

I’ve been following his twitter for a while and I have noticed his scrotal volume fluctuate which seems to indicate he uses saline but only posts when he’s “on”. But most of the posters here assume his injected silicone. So my question is does anyone actually know what he does to achieve his? It’s a great look which I’d like to copy but not at a risk to my health. I’ve thought about surgical implants but I’m guess Tom hasn’t had conventional surgery give his size. BTW I don’t think the fetish is just about showing off, but about feeling sexual all of the time which is what attracts me.

He has silicone. He sometimes uses string to seperate the balls and cock which accounts for the change in appearance/ makes it look bigger.
Thanks, but how can you be certain? Has he spoken about it publicly? I tried sending him a message once but he ignored me.

Reactions: Giopepo23
Out of interest because I'm really trying to understand - why do you think it is a "great look"? Not that I think everyone should go along with the majority, but I would think 99.9% of people think guys who do this look ridiculous, unnatural and grotesque - what would you say to convince someone that this is a good look to have?
I’ve been following his twitter for a while and I have noticed his scrotal volume fluctuate which seems to indicate he uses saline but only posts when he’s “on”. But most of the posters here assume his injected silicone. So my question is does anyone actually know what he does to achieve his? It’s a great look which I’d like to copy but not at a risk to my health. I’ve thought about surgical implants but I’m guess Tom hasn’t had conventional surgery give his size. BTW I don’t think the fetish is just about showing off, but about feeling sexual all of the time which is what attracts me.

Reactions: valen and Lee23
I don't understand either. To me it's indeed hot with clothes on. It makes the bulge so big. But I think if he had to undress in front of me I would LOL at the small thing stuck between 2 huge balls.
Yes for enhancement as said above I have nothing against it. But do the complete set LOL

Out of interest because I'm really trying to understand - why do you think it is a "great look"? Not that I think everyone should go along with the majority, but I would think 99.9% of people think guys who do this look ridiculous, unnatural and grotesque - what would you say to convince someone that this is a good look to have?
It's hard to pin down why I am attracted to oversized bulges, but I guess it might be difficult for straight men to describe exactly why they like women with enlarged breasts. Nevertheless, I think part of the attraction the fact that he is constantly sexualised by having a bulge that can't be hidden. The sexiest look for me is pinned on his twitter - he's wearing jeans in the supermarket, but he looks incredibly horny with his bulge visible in his jeans and his muscles showing by just wearing a vest. He's constantly flaunting his sexuality and letting you know about it.

I also like his lycra pics - though I admit it is more of an acquired taste, especially given his choice to enlarge his testicles but not his penis. I find it erotic that he is showing off and proud of himself and brave in the gym and on the street. He is clearly very turned on by his own body and bulge, and I like the idea that this must make him feel horny most of the time. I'm interested in the experience of being him constantly having to handle the situation he has created for himself through the enlargement. Imagining what it must be like to live his life turns me on.

And I guess I'd be interested in something similar - maybe not as big - if it weren't for the health risks. While I already have a good sized penis and balls, I think it would be good to go bigger balls. But the only sensible option seems to be implants. But I am not sure that would go big enough to achieve the effect of it ALWAYS being noticeable whatever I wore which - the more I think of it - would be the key turn on for me personally.

And I guess I'd be interested in something similar - maybe not as big - if it weren't for the health risks. While I already have a good sized penis and balls, I think it would be good to go bigger balls. But the only sensible option seems to be implants. But I am not sure that would go big enough to achieve the effect of it ALWAYS being noticeable whatever I wore which - the more I think of it - would be the key turn on for me personally.
Thank you for your detailed explanation - I still don't think I'll ever get it, although I also have a big dick but average balls and think it would be cool to get proper medical grade testicular implants to have a proper big pair of nuts, I just don't think a comically-oversized blubbery bag is aesthetically pleasing, especially when it's blatantly obvious it's not 'real'.

Reactions: Ted Lee
Oh don't tell me about that ! I just met the problem ! I did let a word to the guy to give him my point of view...
He doesn't owe you anything. His OF is free, and he uses it bcs his accounts on insta keep getting reported. It would have been different if you had to pay for his OF only to see the same content as Instagram, but his OF is literally free

I think he has injected more. Initially I thought he just tied the balls different or dressed with new bulgewear, but I think he has injected more again
His size does seem to go up and down, and given the fact that his penis is unchanged, I wonder whether actually his is injecting saline and only taking pictures after a session. He sometimes asks if he's gone too far on his postings... and but I've never seen anything concrete, other than the poster above, that he's injected silicone, which is really dangerous...

Reactions: humanoidversion1
IMG_4303.jpeg
This is a very recent image of him which gives quite a lot away. His cock looks tiny over his spherical ball sack which looks very much like it’s filled with saline given the shape. Silicone enhancers usually increase the size of their penises in proportion and their balls sacks aren’t spherical like salined guys. It certainly explains the size going up and down and it’s doesn’t stop him separating his balls with string when he is in Lycra. Anyway whatever the explanation I think he’s a living homoerotic work of art - especially in jeans.