Photo Tom from brussels. (insta famous)

this guy looks like a swindler to me. He created a underwear wishlist on Amazon for his followers to buy him underwear and in return he promised to take pictures of himself in those sexy underwear, and then it turns out that he takes pictures of himself covering up the important stuff.
What a scam.
just bc he does not show full frontal does not inherently make him a sca,mmer

Nah, I've never liked this guy's MO... Silicone your balls and tease about showing it off, then don't? Why make it where you draw attention to yourself, and censor yourself in the same breath?

Is he gay or bi?

I saw somewhere in this thread that he has kids and had a wife before

and now he has a husband?
I have been following him on insta before he became insta famous. Back in the day, he was sharing more information. He was married to a woman, had two boys, then came out, then he met his husband and married. He is not posting private pictures so much anymore.

I am glad guys like him are pushing the envelope. Women can show cleavage and do - some of them - often. and some get their breasts enlarged. It only makes sense for men to be able to show bulge or have procedures to enlarge their balls or cock or both. I'm happy for everyone, men, women, others to show off if they like.