tonytone.tv

Brayley

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He's just one of many Onlyfans scammers. I truly wish OF would have a ratings system. I subbed and his content is terrible. Short clips, mainly just seconds. I bought one PPV and it was with the master of scams Bigbreezy-Seth Holbrook. I figured it would be a rip off and should have went with my gut feeling. Video claims Bigbreezy-Seth fuck him in every position. There was no visible penatration nor do you see Bigbreezy's cock or face. Just 3 minutes of dry hump and it was looped 3 times to extend the video, then it jumps into slow motion. I called him out in the comments which he removed and wrote me directly asking me why I wrote that. I emailed him back and eviscerated him. He never replied as he wouldn't be able to defend his position. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY.

Maybe123

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He's just one of many Onlyfans scammers. I truly wish OF would have a ratings system. I subbed and his content is terrible. Short clips, mainly just seconds. I bought one PPV and it was with the master of scams Bigbreezy-Seth Holbrook. I figured it would be a rip off and should have went with my gut feeling. Video claims Bigbreezy-Seth fuck him in every position. There was no visible penatration nor do you see Bigbreezy's cock or face. Just 3 minutes of dry hump and it was looped 3 times to extend the video, then it jumps into slow motion. I called him out in the comments which he removed and wrote me directly asking me why I wrote that. I emailed him back and eviscerated him. He never replied as he wouldn't be able to defend his position. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY.
I wish there was a rating system too, but that won't never happen, onlyfans only cares about getting as much money as possible. They have a non refund policy and no matter what, they won't give u a refund. Like I bought scam content with a misleading description and Onlyfans told me "that's not against our guidelines", so they will let them scam

dterrelw

Superior Member
Media
Okay, his content with “a Grindr slut” and a “sub bottom bitch”…he’s clearly fucking a girl in a hoodie (just from the previews - I didn’t buy it). Some of his solo content is good, but anything where he’s WITH someone is sketchy and scammy af.
I think he's a gay baiter... There's plenty of videos of him fucking women, but not a single one of him fucking a man. :kissing:

Enigmatic_Stare

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Scroll up and look at that pic, he’s literally fuckin a dude
No…a dude’s on his lap while he’s sitting there softer than the pillow on my bed.

Look, I think this guy is hot. And I like a lot of his solo content. And he’s clearly into the content he films with girls. But his guy/guy content is…sus.

I don’t want him to do more than he’s ready for or comfortable with. I’m not saying he NEEDS to fuck dudes. But he *does* need to be more honest in his video descriptions - especially when he’s discussing what’s happening (or clearly NOT happening) with another guy (or cleverly shot and androgynously dressed girl…as the case sometimes is when he’s talking about “Grinder hookups”).