tonytone.tv

Probe_N_Suction

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Possibly the best feet I’ve seen.
Well, they're reasonably attractive, yes.
But I've definitely seen cuter twink and jock feet before...
I'd be more impressed if I saw him give someone a footjob and get them covered in man-milk! Or maybe better yet, watch a buddy fuck his feet while he holds them clasped around his dick, then see him blow a nice load all over them! :yum
We can live and dream a little... But not likely to happen with this cute charlatan in the foreseeable future. :weary_face:

Reactions: LDNlocked

hungcalibruh94

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
when will gays learn that the more time we invest in these dudes the more they will continue to keep scamming. Gays be so desperate that they will shell out their earnings for a dick pic one might i add can easily be found online. I also have zero sympathy for anyone that buys shit from any of these onlyfans scammers

Slipslop

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
when will gays learn that the more time we invest in these dudes the more they will continue to keep scamming. Gays be so desperate that they will shell out their earnings for a dick pic one might i add can easily be found online. I also have zero sympathy for anyone that buys shit from any of these onlyfans scammers
100%

hungcalibruh94

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
my point exactly he's such a bad scammer like towards the end of the video he pretends to stick the dildo inside when it's clearly bent to give the illusion that he's taking a dildo... and people will buy this on his onlyfans then when they realize they've been duped, they just look so stupid... like don't fall for the trap the signs are all around.

Last edited:

sadboynthn

Mythical Member
Media
my point exactly
Your point was, “don’t spend money on content because it will leak anyway” but the inherent flaw there is that if nobody buys the content, nobody has the content to leak. If you don’t want to buy his content you’re free to wait for it to leak like so many of us. Telling other people how to spend their money is not only silly (bc then it prevents anyone from getting any content from him), it’s an exercise in futility lol

hungcalibruh94

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Your point was, “don’t spend money on content because it will leak anyway” but the inherent flaw there is that if nobody buys the content, nobody has the content to leak. If you don’t want to buy his content you’re free to wait for it to leak like so many of us. Telling other people how to spend their money is not only silly (bc then it prevents anyone from getting any content from him), it’s an exercise in futility lol
who cares really he popped up on my snapchat and thought i would look him up and for sure there was a thread about him and of course he's a scammer

Trintyprince69

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hoping what you say is true. But I've never seen any footage of him long enough to make such conclusions.

I would be interested to know how you're so sure / what you've seen that we haven't.

P.S. Are there any pics of his pussy?
If you search his T**Tok page he has loads of videos with him and his boyfriend doing couple videos in bed