Torpedo Shape?

D

deleted18050621

So I’m basically 6.5 x 6.5. Weird. Pretty much same on both. Makes me feel short because of girth vs length, plus been told it’s shaped like a torpedo because head isn’t as thick . Interesting comment, and not gonna lie, was kinda funny. Anyways, does that shape/size seem odd, and need less girth or more length to balance it out?

Mittimer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I second as @Scarletbegonia said, the only ones that care are you and other dudes.

The vast majority of the women here give absolutely zero fucks about the size/shape/color/special modifications of your dick.

It's your dick. You can't change it. Accept that and move on. Your insecurities are valid, but unnecessary.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Truly, genuinely, honestly, no joke, in all reality, seriously, the actual answer:

Size, shape, foreskin don't matter. It needs to be clean. He needs to pay attention to my physical (sometimes verbal) language during the act. I'm damn sure paying attention to my partners cues. I expect the same in return.

I get me off. I'm getting my nut with or without help. But having that connection and knowing that I'm being paid attention to the way I'm paying attention to them makes worlds of difference. For me, one thing that doesn't make a noticable difference? Size/shape of the junk dangling in front of your asshole.

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
We all different shapes and sizes hunni whether we're men or women, any grown ass person should be down with that so I wouldn't worry about anything. People got two choices, take it or leave it and there's always someone for everyone.