Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
There's a Japanese company called Tomax that makes sleeves. I got one called Lilith Uterus and holy shit it was amazing. Twice as good as a fleshlight. Once I slide my dick in I can cum four times in a row. Such an overwhelming sensation, let me tell you. Got it on Amazon.
Lilith Uterus Male Masturbator, Regular Firmness https://www.amazon.com/dp/B009SB1UCO/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_-kqGub079RYT9

Stratavos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
if you like prostate stimulation, then a plug is good for that. the Njoy line is great since they're metal, they're easy to clean, can allow you to do temperature play, and have significant density too.

While it's ill advised, as long as you care for them properly, since they're so easy to clan you can share them with partners too :p

the good thing about plugs is they can be worn for extended periods of time (4+ hours) with the right lube, and no one would be the wiser that you've got one in you.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I own many of the popular toys, with a few other ones (see my album)

Are you looking to make your wiener smile, or your rump glow?

Cssebek that sleeve looks amazing with the texture. I may have to save up and get it to try it out. I wish they made it with a different entrance though, like a butt or something.

cssebek

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I don't mind the entrance once I'm up in it. I love my two fleshjacks but the sensation of this sleeve is something else.
I was addicted to prostate toys for a long while but haven't had the time for them this fall. I think my favorite was a curved glass wand with an orb at the end. Perfect for milking out my fluids. That's a pretty overwhelming sensation too. Second best was a little battery operated prostate vibe. It was the perfect length to hit my spot and the solid thump setting was about the closest I've felt to getting fucked by a toy.
Sinclair Institute Select Onyx Glass Prostate Massager https://www.amazon.com/dp/B003H14AUU/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_-qLGub1CGW5VN

Don't have a link to the vibe. I got it at a sex shop in NC.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I actually ordered the Tomax Lilith from a different store than Amazon. Their free shipping tends to take about 2 weeks where I live oddly. Direct from a sellers store, it ships much faster. I got it just a tad bit cheaper than Amazon, but sadly missed the sale on it Dec 1st :(

I have a bunch of the prostate toys too, the only one I tend to gravitate toward is the Aneros Helix. I have a Progasm, but it's almost too big for my liking. It's definitely for a person who may be more advanced at anal than I am.

One thing I would suggest to the OP is make sure you keep your toys separated.
Some of the cheaper toy material will react very horridly on other materials. I've had several toy box melt downs due to toys not chemically playing well together.

One loss was my Cyberskin Cybercock. This is a WONDERFUL lifelike dildo, however porous, and a bit pricy.

Lately I've noticed my fleshlight cases have been getting melted...so I need to find out which one is the offender and toss it.