Troye sivan

Not only do they have no proof, Troye has said explicitly that while yes he wrote a song about bottoming, he does not consider himself to be a bottom based on his preferences. Yes, a lot of people who lust after him would likely want to fuck him instead of vice versa, but claiming he's a hungry bottom taking all the cock he can get on Grindr makes this story even less believable to me.

Not only do they have no proof, Troye has said explicitly that while yes he wrote a song about bottoming, he does not consider himself to be a bottom based on his preferences. Yes, a lot of people who lust after him would likely want to fuck him instead of vice versa, but claiming he's a hungry bottom taking all the cock he can get on Grindr makes this story even less believable to me.
That song and those interviews are super old by now so people need to stop coming dragging with this shit. We just don't know what he preferse in bed at the moment.

He’s in Carlton, there was an article done about the house he bought and states the house is in Carlton, I’ve explored there many times and I’ve never seen him, so 1. People on internet make shit up…. Who would of guess that… 2. He has explored turned off or 3. The vain and almost narrcisitic Troye is hiding behind a blank profile… which I highly doubt

y'all also need to remember that there are dating/hook up apps for the rich and famous, the most known one being raya, which are invite only, to ensure only the 1% get in. so it's entirely possible he uses one of those, meaning the chances of someone randomly finding him and sharing it are incredibly low

I'm sure so many guys are sliding into his DMs on IG that he doesn't need to bother with the apps

a) it was 3.5 years ago
b) he has explicitly said that Bloom was about his first experience bottoming, which was released in May 2018 (6 months before the video above)
c) as far as we know he hasn't said anything about his preference in the bedroom since

Maybe he's a total top. Maybe since Bloom he's become a subby bottom bitch. We don't know. We are likely never to know. And the vast majority of MLM people aren't 100% one way or the other to begin with. Can we please put this stupid debate to bed.

Just fantasize whatever you want him to be( either he fucks you good and deep while you lay on your stomach or back and he is staring into your eyes and kissing you, or you fuck his little ass to smitherens while he lays on his back and you tongue him down) and call it a day lol It shouldn’t be that deep for there to be discord between us here. It’s all fantasy. Believe whatever you want and gets you off.

Just fantasize whatever you want him to be( either he fucks you good and deep while you lay on your stomach or back and he is staring into your eyes and kissing you, or you fuck his little ass to smitherens while he lays on his back and you tongue him down) and call it a day lol It shouldn’t be that deep for there to be discord between us here. It’s all fantasy. Believe whatever you want and gets you off.
This is very specific & I am here for it. Who wants to practice what you preach?

For a refresher for new folks at 1:22 minute mark when Troye answers a tweet saying not true to him being a bottom
That doesn't mean that he doesn't bottom, vers people exist. And also not a super recent video.

Reactions: blue768