True or False: Most men who fantasize about NSA sex with women can't handle it IRL

True or False: Most men who fantasize about NSA sex with women can't handle it IRL

• True

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • False

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • Unsure

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

FrankieGuile

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He made a claim that men not having easy access to sex compared to women is a reason they wouldn't be sympathetic to the struggles that women experience when it comes to sex and romantic relationships. I responded to this by bringing up the fact that it's more dangerous for women to be less cautious when it comes to "making it easier for men to have sex with them."

Unfortunately, men are statistically more likely to commit acts of violence against women on a first encounter than the inverse. Hence, the caution that translates into "difficulty" for most men getting most women into bed without "jumping through hoops" (read: safety vetting). His response to this was to stamp his feet and blame women for men being violent towards them and that is why he received such a dismissive response and will continue to receive the same, moving forward.

Hope this clears things up.
The assertion that men are more prone to violence, putting women at greater risk when contemplating a sexual encounter with a stranger, and, thus, causing women to be cautious and skeptical of those encounters, should be non-controversial. It is certainly beyond the pale to deny that dynamic exists, no matter preposterous attempts to lay blame. Whereas, he has not yet addressed my request for clarification directly, if your summary is accurate, then my claim that he seems to walk close to the misogynistic line is off-target -- rather, he steps over the line unabashedly!

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Unfortunately, men are statistically more likely to commit acts of violence against women on a first encounter than the inverse. Hence, the caution that translates into "difficulty" for most men getting most women into bed without "jumping through hoops" (read: safety vetting).
Now separate this consequence from women's selectivity and perhaps id have to walk back my water analogy. Whom women choose outside of cultural and societal expectations is the primary contributing factor to the violence they tend to endure, because the violence factor is not that of random men but rather those whose assocation with the woman is a full function of her personal selectivity as opposed to some overarching sociocultural expectations which also tend to hold men responsible when they choose violence. The most dangerous individual to a woman is her unmarried, live in domestic partner. My water analogy stands because on a sociocultural basis, women have a statistically proven safe water source, that they opt out of because they care less about the overall long term health consequences of their decisions and preferences and more about the short term feeling and aesthetics associated with their preferences and proclivities, and on a minor note I think women have a somewhat natural urge to resist against what has been prescribed for their success and safety if they weren't the ones that came up with idea in the 1st place...hence why you'll happily complain about the carcinogens and plastics you encounter in your self imposed selection of bottled water, instead of reconciling your boredom and dissatisfaction with a proven public water source.

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

And habitually.
Cherry pick and virtue signal all you want, there's a reason you chose to only quote the 1st part of that whole statement when it just pre iterated the gender benign statistics of whom poses the most danger to any individual woman at any one time. It's not misandry to tell men an unchecked remphasis on the sexual aesthetics and availability of a woman are the prime contribution to him enduring infidelity, golddigging or paternal fraud later on, is it?

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Effectively isn't this question this thread "posed" is, "Har har, aren't straight men whiny dummies for not being able to handle the consequences of their socioculturally unchecked sexual decisions?" Or am I reading the question and the self given answer wrong?

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The assertion that men are more prone to violence, putting women at greater risk when contemplating a sexual encounter with a stranger, and, thus, causing women to be cautious and skeptical of those encounters, should be non-controversial.
And the assertion I make is that the physical, psychological, and emotional traits of men most predisposed towards, prone to, or most able to act on this violence tend to make up the top hierarchies of whom women select for sexually on a short term basis.
I think your assertion is accurate, but I think it either inadvertently or purposely, avoids how the sausage is made so to speak, and rests on a conveniently precarious haunch that avoids other factors at play.

FrankieGuile

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
And the assertion I make is that the physical, psychological, and emotional traits of men most predisposed towards, prone to, or most able to act on this violence tend to make up the top hierarchies of whom women select for sexually on a short term basis.
I think your assertion is accurate, but I think it either inadvertently or purposely, avoids how the sausage is made so to speak, and rests on a conveniently precarious haunch that avoids other factors at play.
I believe you are confusing a woman's attraction to masculine traits of provision and protection with their revulsion for aggression and hostility. A man must also be reliable and kind to be considered an attractive mate because it indicates he will be committed and focus his masculinity to benefit the woman and offspring.

Reactions: Evenflow618