(True Story) taking 6 guys in a gangbang. Gagging, deepthroat, piss, cum eating

sexslave

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hey guys what's been awhile since I was last time here. I did have a different username in the past. There are reasons why I deleted my account and changed to my new one. Let's get the boring part of the way and then I'll jump straight to the action.

So I'm a guy and I do meet a male and female couple very regularly, and years older than me and we have been meeting for about 11 to 12 years right now. We do meet every week or so and then every month or so we do have a huge gangbang which consists of the couple and six other guys. We are now down to five as the last guy decided to pursue new adventures. As a group we are always clean, tested and respect each other's limits. Some of the rules are that we are exclusive to each other, the guys all get to fuck me and the girl and not each other. I also get to fuck the girl but no one else.

Some of the things I do are deep throat,gagging, ass to mouth, anal, double anal, triple anal, fisting, pissing, piss drinking, cream pie, cum eating.

So to the action, I always sleep over the couple's house the night before our big event. In the morning I prep for the fun ahead. When the wife and I were ready we headed down to the basement and got started on our fun before the other guys arrived. The wife pushed me down on the couch in missionary with my legs up and started to tease my ass with her tongue and her fingers. She slowly and to them in and added more fingers every now and then. She then progressed to putting all her fingers in her hand in until it went down to her wrist. I love to feel my ass expand and contract with every stroke that she did. She did push it in even more every now and then as I moaned in pleasure. She would also decide to pull out and punch in a few times in a row. After about 10 minutes or so she decided to introduce her second hand in and slowly felt my ass expand even more. She did now alternate hands when she would punch in every now and then. I love that when she kept a fist of my ass as she sucked me. After 15 minutes of her having fun with me I then put her in missionary lubed up my cock in her ass and slowly went in. By this time one of the guys arrived. I did start off slow and increase my speed and intensity as I fucked her in the ass. We were both enjoying this very much, I would pull my cock out and then show back in really hard repeatedly to hear her moan even more. At one point I pulled out to lick her ass and then said that she's ready for something bigger. I looked up my hand and her ass and slowly introduced each of my fingers into her asshole. She was taking it like a champ so I decided to give her some of the same treatment that she gave me just earlier. By now a second guy has also arrived and came down to the basement. I was fisting her as I licked her pussy, she was very wet. The first guy said that he already had to pee so he came around and peed on the wife's face and in her mouth, she was swallowing some and also spat some towards me on my face and I caught some of my mouth to swallow as well. He did pee quite a lot as he said he drank lots of water on the way here. After a few more minutes of fisting her she also peed straight on to my face as I was licking her.

We had our 30 minutes of fun together and the second guy already wanted to fuck us. So I put the wife and doggy to fuck her in the ass and the guy went behind me to fuck me in my ass. We did get a lot of good thrust going, I loved receiving and giving pleasure at the same time as we all moaned. After 5 minutes or so the other guy wanted to join in on the fun so they both lie down on the couch side to side as I mounted one guy with my back to him and she mounted the other guy facing him. They both used our asses as they pleased. The wife would reach over and bend over to suck me as I was taking it in the ass. We were all very very horny. From time to time the guys would pull us up to gape our asses wide and then re-enter to give us more of a pounding. When the wife stop sucking on me I love seeing my cock bounce up and down as I pounded my ass. At one point the guy that was fucking me lifted me up from my knees pull me back the gape in front of the wife and make her lick my ass and suck his cock. Put me back down she sucked on me again. He did this a couple of times for the next few minutes. The wife then said I think you're ready for two and she laughed.

So the guy that was fucking her got up and introduced his cock into my ass to join his buddy. The wife was sucking me during this time as both of the guys got a good thrust going. It is such a great feeling to feel stretched, and getting sucked at all at the same time. The guys would pull out for the wife to suck right out of my ass, doing ass to mouth and just before they went back in she put her fist in my ass for a brief moment. The guys went back at it but this time increase their intensity even more if that is even possible. They were also forcing her head down on my cock to gag and get it super sloppy. After a few more minutes of this treatment the guys then pulled out for the wife to suck them again, but then just before they went in she told them to wait and got some lube for her hand and fisted my ass for a little bit more then told the guy underneath me to enter my ass as she also put her hand in my ass. The other guy that was fucking me came to feed me his cock. The wife kept her hand in my ass well past her wrist as the other guy blow me was still thrusting, my ass had expanded so much and I loved it. Lifted Me Up to show my gape and she just licked my ass. They put me back down and she went back to fisting me as I got fucked. My ass was taking some nice punishment and I liked it. After a good 10 minutes or so they pulled out and then put us to our knees for us to suck each of them.

They made a suck on them for a few minutes and made us gag really hard before introducing the next activity. They had placed five glasses on the ottoman and they took turns to pee in them filling each of them up evenly about halfway. The wife and I each grabbed the glass and drank it all then we went to the second glass and repeated the same at the fifth glass the wife drank half and I drank the other half. After we have finished drinking all the pee we kissed for a little bit as in the next guy peed even more in each of the glasses. We repeated the same thing as before and then made up for a little bit after we're done drinking all the pee.

For the next position one guy got on his back on the couch the wife mounted him facing him and a second guy went up her ass I stood in front of the wife to feed my cock to her as she was getting pounded. The guys went straight to the rough stuff and when they pulled out after a few minutes I went around to give her a few thrusts as she sucked one of the cocks out of her ass. She moaned as her mouth was full of cock and then I could feel the second guy enter her ass as he rubbed up on my cock with his. I also helped her suck the cock as I screwed her, we always like to share the love. After 5 minutes or so the two guys went back to her ass and I fed her my cock. She loves cock just as much as I do in any way possible. Then one of the guys suggested a new position. The wife stayed in the same position as before but with no cocks in her I put my cock in her ass as the guy stayed below and put his cock in mine, the remaining guy fed us both his cock. This was a hot position and we all loved it. My cock was so hard, thrusting and feeling the other cock enter from behind me. I pulled out and then fed her my cock straight from her ass as the other two went back to fucking her.

For the next position the wife got in pile driver with her back against the couch and ass up in the air and I put my cock in her ass but facing away from her with my knees on the couch. She teased my cock and balls as it entered her and one of the guys went to fuck me in my ass in this position. This was also a very hot position. When the guys were alternate to fuck me I would pound her very hard for 30 seconds at a time. Sometimes I would just like to pull out and just eat her ass for a little bit at a time then get back to fucking her. We had been going at it for almost an hour now I can tell that the guys cannot last much longer. I was then put in doggy beside her as she's staying the same position and we each got screwed in our asses very hard they like to pull their cocks completely in and completely out and then just go hard at us for minutes at a time. I love to suck the guys cock right out of her ass and then help guide it right back into her ass. The next position I was placed in doggy on the ottoman and one guy went up my ass as the other was facing me to pee on me and the wife was just below me, we drank a lot of piss together and kissed every now and then. The first guy that peanuts both have a lot of piss in him. When he was done with his piss the wife went around the back to lick my ass as a guy pulled out she did suck him a little bit before he went back in. When he went back in he was going pretty hard and eventually I felt him cum in my ass the wife then went to lick up the cum that leaked out as I forced it out, she also put her hand in to try to get more cum out and scoop it out then she came around to feed it to me right from her mouth and we each swallowed a little bit. The next guy also came up my ass and we repeated the same thing again. The wife and I then went to the shower to get cleaned up before the other guys would arrive.

In the shower we laughed and spoke about some of the hot things that we liked, bring you this time that was going to be more guys was going to be even more intense with more of everything. We did make out a little bit in the shower and she did suck me to tease me more. I also had to pee so she maybe pee on her face and swallowed some of it up too. By the time I got out of the shower all the guys are finally here so in total we had the wife, myself, the husband, and five other guys. They were all going to use us in whichever way they pleased.

The guys were already all naked as usual and they surrounded us as we went down on her knees to suck them. They didn't wait too long before they got pretty intense on us and made us gag. Then the police does in the pool as some of them already had to pee, three of them just splatted their piss all over us as we opened our mouth and swallowed some and spat some as well on each other. We love to get nasty even though we literally just got cleaned out of the shower. After the three guys were done peeing on us they tried us off a little bit with the towels and we got back to the sucking I loved suck on one of the cocks as I stroked the other two. A few minutes after that the wife then had to pee so they put me back in the pool and she stood up and Peach straight into my mouth and I got back to the sucking. When there are more guys involved there is a lot more shifting of positions so then they shifted us to the couch or we were both in doggy and each took a cock in our asses they rotated to give each a turn as the wife and I faced each other where asses up in the air we grabbed each other's body and kissed each other. It wasn't much later before I could feel a second cock into my ass in the same position. The guys each took turns to thrust at different moments as one went in the other one pulled out and vice versa. It wasn't much after that the wife was also getting the same treatment as me two cocks in her ass. After a few more minutes they changed the position yet again where they put two guys lying down on the couch I mounted one while facing him as he entered my ass in a second cock to follow and the wife sat on him with her back to him with a second cock up her ass too we did kiss each other as we got fucked each with two cocks in our ass. The wife also start the penis position and I open my mouth she had a couple of strong streams and the guys continued to pound her ass. Two remaining guys also fed us their Cox to her mom not to feel left out. But the six guys did rotate with each other so that each got a chance to fuck us. The wife then got up to go to upper hands as at the two cocks in my ass, I was sucking another and stroking another two. I could then feel her hands on my ass, caressing it and rubbing it. I felt the guys pull out and I could hear her sucking on them and she shoved her hand quickly up my ass for a couple Strokes and then put a cock back in my ass. Has a cock went in my ass I could also feel her hand going in it as well I filled my ass open up to her Knuckles and then to her wrist the guy kept on fucking me as if there was nothing else in my ass. Then I heard a second guy gagging her and then made her pull out her arm to shove his cock in my ass. The guys did rotate to each get a turn to do this and she did suck their cocks individually out of my ass.

For the next position one of the guys went on his back and she Mount them with her back to him take two cocks in her ass and sucked on a third. I was rubbing her pussy with my hand. I can feel some of the guys just touching my butt and teasing my ass with their hands. I told her that she looked great in this position, the guys started to go harder and harder pounding away at her ass at the same rhythm. She screamed and mulled in pleasure and then they both pulled out of the same time and I could tell she was having an orgasm as her asshole was opening and closing. I then looked up my hand to start fisting her, I got my hand in her and then I told the guy underneath her to slowly put his cock in there as well. I love to feel the guy's cock on my hand in her ass. The guys were around making her suck on their cock and stroking to what they were watching. I then decide to force more of my arm into her as I passed my wrist. Then one of the guys push me away and went up her ass as another guy started gagging me. When they would pull out later I'd suck them both straight from her ass and then shove them right back in.

We had been going now for about 30 minutes strong some of the guys at the pee so they put the wife on the Ottoman and missionary to fuck her in the ass. I was on the floor in doggy position as I also took it in the ass and the guys rotated to piss on us both as my face was right over the wife's. I love the feeling of getting some of the strong dreams of piss hitting my face and in my mouth, I love the warmth as well. I think four of the guys had pissed on us by now and then I just went to go lick her ass when the last guy pulled out. Just as we thought they had all finished peeing another guy had to be so he gave us each a glass and literally peed in both our glasses and filled them up to the top we then were forced to drink it without spilling any. The guys then bought us back to the couch where she mounted one guy with her back to him and a second one of her ass and I went on the floor with two guys split their legs and I just squatted down onto their cocks into my ass. We also each had a cock to suck during our pounding. From time to time the guy that I was sucking push me onto the couch to pound me hard and make my ass gape. After a little longer the wife took my position on the two guys on the floor and I went on to the couch. The position I was in before I was more in control versus the current one. I just love to be more submissive and take whatever they can throw at me. Here I could hear the wife moaning a lot and gagging on the cock that was being fed to her. The guys really want at it on me to pound me hard and stretch out my hole. At one point they all pulled out for me to suck out of my ass and just lay me flat and missionary on the couch and took turns to pound me one-on-one and I stroke and suck the other two they also held my legs back. As I stayed in this missionary position later the guys doubled up on my ass.

Meanwhile the wife was in doggy on the floor taking it in the ass as usual the guys would rotate between us and make us gape between the rotations. The wife and I were so very horny that we still wanted to push the limits even more and the guys were really trying to hold off so we told him to take a break and just watch us for a bit as the wife started to fist me again she went from one to two hands and got really intense on me for the next 5 to 10 minutes before it was my turn to do the same treatment to her. The guys were around the room either sitting on the couch or other chairs watching and stroking at their own pace. After we had her 15 to 20 minutes of fun the guys came back and put us both in doggy side by side and pounded our asses one-on-one. They rotated amongst each other to each get a turn. I had drank so much piss in the guys were pounding me so hard that I then had to pee so they brought me to the ottoman where I was taking it in doggy and the wife was below me and I peed all into her face. Then one guy went up my ass and I could feel him peeing up my ass I was then forcing it out onto the wife's face where she drank it up and also came around to feed me some more. Then a second guy repeated the same thing this time came with a glass and I force it into a glass and the remainder forced out onto the wife's face the wife came around and gave me the glass to drink. When I drink the whole glass she slapped my face put me back in doggy and in the third guy went up my ass to repeat the same treatment. There's something amazing about feeling warm Peak going up your butt with a nice cock up in there as well, once again the wife waited with her glass and I forced it out. This time she drank the glass and I joined her to drink the last drop as I did that one of the guys came and peed on us both.

We knew the guys couldn't last any longer so we allowed them to cum. We got on our knees side by side as they each took turns unleashing their load on us the first guy was aiming for the wife but also got a couple of streams that landed on my face and surprise me by hitting me right in the eye. The wife took whatever she caught in her mouth and fed it right to me for me to swallow. The second load also was delivered to her and her mouth but this time the guys told her to swallow it straight. Has she finished swallowing I then kissed her and made out with her a little bit with some tongue action. The next guy came straight to me to come all over me and my face and then spot whatever I have for my mouth to the wife for her to swallow and she looked up the rest of my face and then fed it to me. Next we had two more guys that came at the same time on each of us immediately followed by the last guy who unloaded his load on both of us at the same time as well. I love feeling the warmth of their juices all over our bodies and faces. We think the guys again for coming as the wife and I continue to make out some of the guys still continue to pee on us and when they were completely done we went up into the shower to get completely cleaned.

In the shower the wife lied me down on their little bench that they had and pissed my ass as she sucked me and gagged herself. She looked at me with such tantalizing eyes and told me that now it is my turn to come and she wanted it all. So then I grabbed her from her head and made her gag on my cock even more and I bowed her head up and down then I put her in pile driver back against the bench and ass up in the air fuck her ass as she continued to tease my asshole. We did a couple more kinky positions before I made her gag on my cock as I came down her throat. I love this treatment for myself and I knew that she liked it too.

sexslave

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
That was super intense, kinky and by far the most erotic gangbang I’ve ever read and imagine. Loved it!

any chance to see or clips of your very hot session?
Thank you,

although we do take clips and photos and share them on the drive we keep it limited to the group and those involved. Unfortunately I cannot share these with you as much as I would like. This is part of the reason one of the guys is no longer in our group and I deleted my old account on here, Ive been here for a while.

Reactions: diskretmuc

Rhidang

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thank you,

although we do take clips and photos and share them on the drive we keep it limited to the group and those involved. Unfortunately I cannot share these with you as much as I would like. This is part of the reason one of the guys is no longer in our group and I deleted my old account on here, Ive been here for a while.
That is very wild. I hope I have that group as well. A group knows how to give pleasure to everyone.

I understand that sharing the clips are for your eyes only but sharing it to us will give us more idea how things works in your circle. My mind goes wild while reading it though.

Graham123

Loved Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Wow what a brill session I wish I lived in Montreal, Quebec, Canada and was invited along to be the seventh cock to enjoy both your asses, mouths and that willing pussey?

In my dreams only sadly!

Thanks for allowing us into your sexual experiences and adventures and I will look forward to reading a few more of your sexual adventures, wether the group fun or just a three-sum with you hubby and wife?

Reactions: sexslave

all4windy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
hot
Hey guys what's been awhile since I was last time here. I did have a different username in the past. There are reasons why I deleted my account and changed to my new one. Let's get the boring part of the way and then I'll jump straight to the action.

So I'm a guy and I do meet a male and female couple very regularly, and years older than me and we have been meeting for about 11 to 12 years right now. We do meet every week or so and then every month or so we do have a huge gangbang which consists of the couple and six other guys. We are now down to five as the last guy decided to pursue new adventures. As a group we are always clean, tested and respect each other's limits. Some of the rules are that we are exclusive to each other, the guys all get to fuck me and the girl and not each other. I also get to fuck the girl but no one else.

Some of the things I do are deep throat,gagging, ass to mouth, anal, double anal, triple anal, fisting, pissing, piss drinking, cream pie, cum eating.

So to the action, I always sleep over the couple's house the night before our big event. In the morning I prep for the fun ahead. When the wife and I were ready we headed down to the basement and got started on our fun before the other guys arrived. The wife pushed me down on the couch in missionary with my legs up and started to tease my ass with her tongue and her fingers. She slowly and to them in and added more fingers every now and then. She then progressed to putting all her fingers in her hand in until it went down to her wrist. I love to feel my ass expand and contract with every stroke that she did. She did push it in even more every now and then as I moaned in pleasure. She would also decide to pull out and punch in a few times in a row. After about 10 minutes or so she decided to introduce her second hand in and slowly felt my ass expand even more. She did now alternate hands when she would punch in every now and then. I love that when she kept a fist of my ass as she sucked me. After 15 minutes of her having fun with me I then put her in missionary lubed up my cock in her ass and slowly went in. By this time one of the guys arrived. I did start off slow and increase my speed and intensity as I fucked her in the ass. We were both enjoying this very much, I would pull my cock out and then show back in really hard repeatedly to hear her moan even more. At one point I pulled out to lick her ass and then said that she's ready for something bigger. I looked up my hand and her ass and slowly introduced each of my fingers into her asshole. She was taking it like a champ so I decided to give her some of the same treatment that she gave me just earlier. By now a second guy has also arrived and came down to the basement. I was fisting her as I licked her pussy, she was very wet. The first guy said that he already had to pee so he came around and peed on the wife's face and in her mouth, she was swallowing some and also spat some towards me on my face and I caught some of my mouth to swallow as well. He did pee quite a lot as he said he drank lots of water on the way here. After a few more minutes of fisting her she also peed straight on to my face as I was licking her.

We had our 30 minutes of fun together and the second guy already wanted to fuck us. So I put the wife and doggy to fuck her in the ass and the guy went behind me to fuck me in my ass. We did get a lot of good thrust going, I loved receiving and giving pleasure at the same time as we all moaned. After 5 minutes or so the other guy wanted to join in on the fun so they both lie down on the couch side to side as I mounted one guy with my back to him and she mounted the other guy facing him. They both used our asses as they pleased. The wife would reach over and bend over to suck me as I was taking it in the ass. We were all very very horny. From time to time the guys would pull us up to gape our asses wide and then re-enter to give us more of a pounding. When the wife stop sucking on me I love seeing my cock bounce up and down as I pounded my ass. At one point the guy that was fucking me lifted me up from my knees pull me back the gape in front of the wife and make her lick my ass and suck his cock. Put me back down she sucked on me again. He did this a couple of times for the next few minutes. The wife then said I think you're ready for two and she laughed.

So the guy that was fucking her got up and introduced his cock into my ass to join his buddy. The wife was sucking me during this time as both of the guys got a good thrust going. It is such a great feeling to feel stretched, and getting sucked at all at the same time. The guys would pull out for the wife to suck right out of my ass, doing ass to mouth and just before they went back in she put her fist in my ass for a brief moment. The guys went back at it but this time increase their intensity even more if that is even possible. They were also forcing her head down on my cock to gag and get it super sloppy. After a few more minutes of this treatment the guys then pulled out for the wife to suck them again, but then just before they went in she told them to wait and got some lube for her hand and fisted my ass for a little bit more then told the guy underneath me to enter my ass as she also put her hand in my ass. The other guy that was fucking me came to feed me his cock. The wife kept her hand in my ass well past her wrist as the other guy blow me was still thrusting, my ass had expanded so much and I loved it. Lifted Me Up to show my gape and she just licked my ass. They put me back down and she went back to fisting me as I got fucked. My ass was taking some nice punishment and I liked it. After a good 10 minutes or so they pulled out and then put us to our knees for us to suck each of them.

They made a suck on them for a few minutes and made us gag really hard before introducing the next activity. They had placed five glasses on the ottoman and they took turns to pee in them filling each of them up evenly about halfway. The wife and I each grabbed the glass and drank it all then we went to the second glass and repeated the same at the fifth glass the wife drank half and I drank the other half. After we have finished drinking all the pee we kissed for a little bit as in the next guy peed even more in each of the glasses. We repeated the same thing as before and then made up for a little bit after we're done drinking all the pee.

For the next position one guy got on his back on the couch the wife mounted him facing him and a second guy went up her ass I stood in front of the wife to feed my cock to her as she was getting pounded. The guys went straight to the rough stuff and when they pulled out after a few minutes I went around to give her a few thrusts as she sucked one of the cocks out of her ass. She moaned as her mouth was full of cock and then I could feel the second guy enter her ass as he rubbed up on my cock with his. I also helped her suck the cock as I screwed her, we always like to share the love. After 5 minutes or so the two guys went back to her ass and I fed her my cock. She loves cock just as much as I do in any way possible. Then one of the guys suggested a new position. The wife stayed in the same position as before but with no cocks in her I put my cock in her ass as the guy stayed below and put his cock in mine, the remaining guy fed us both his cock. This was a hot position and we all loved it. My cock was so hard, thrusting and feeling the other cock enter from behind me. I pulled out and then fed her my cock straight from her ass as the other two went back to fucking her.

For the next position the wife got in pile driver with her back against the couch and ass up in the air and I put my cock in her ass but facing away from her with my knees on the couch. She teased my cock and balls as it entered her and one of the guys went to fuck me in my ass in this position. This was also a very hot position. When the guys were alternate to fuck me I would pound her very hard for 30 seconds at a time. Sometimes I would just like to pull out and just eat her ass for a little bit at a time then get back to fucking her. We had been going at it for almost an hour now I can tell that the guys cannot last much longer. I was then put in doggy beside her as she's staying the same position and we each got screwed in our asses very hard they like to pull their cocks completely in and completely out and then just go hard at us for minutes at a time. I love to suck the guys cock right out of her ass and then help guide it right back into her ass. The next position I was placed in doggy on the ottoman and one guy went up my ass as the other was facing me to pee on me and the wife was just below me, we drank a lot of piss together and kissed every now and then. The first guy that peanuts both have a lot of piss in him. When he was done with his piss the wife went around the back to lick my ass as a guy pulled out she did suck him a little bit before he went back in. When he went back in he was going pretty hard and eventually I felt him cum in my ass the wife then went to lick up the cum that leaked out as I forced it out, she also put her hand in to try to get more cum out and scoop it out then she came around to feed it to me right from her mouth and we each swallowed a little bit. The next guy also came up my ass and we repeated the same thing again. The wife and I then went to the shower to get cleaned up before the other guys would arrive.

In the shower we laughed and spoke about some of the hot things that we liked, bring you this time that was going to be more guys was going to be even more intense with more of everything. We did make out a little bit in the shower and she did suck me to tease me more. I also had to pee so she maybe pee on her face and swallowed some of it up too. By the time I got out of the shower all the guys are finally here so in total we had the wife, myself, the husband, and five other guys. They were all going to use us in whichever way they pleased.

The guys were already all naked as usual and they surrounded us as we went down on her knees to suck them. They didn't wait too long before they got pretty intense on us and made us gag. Then the police does in the pool as some of them already had to pee, three of them just splatted their piss all over us as we opened our mouth and swallowed some and spat some as well on each other. We love to get nasty even though we literally just got cleaned out of the shower. After the three guys were done peeing on us they tried us off a little bit with the towels and we got back to the sucking I loved suck on one of the cocks as I stroked the other two. A few minutes after that the wife then had to pee so they put me back in the pool and she stood up and Peach straight into my mouth and I got back to the sucking. When there are more guys involved there is a lot more shifting of positions so then they shifted us to the couch or we were both in doggy and each took a cock in our asses they rotated to give each a turn as the wife and I faced each other where asses up in the air we grabbed each other's body and kissed each other. It wasn't much later before I could feel a second cock into my ass in the same position. The guys each took turns to thrust at different moments as one went in the other one pulled out and vice versa. It wasn't much after that the wife was also getting the same treatment as me two cocks in her ass. After a few more minutes they changed the position yet again where they put two guys lying down on the couch I mounted one while facing him as he entered my ass in a second cock to follow and the wife sat on him with her back to him with a second cock up her ass too we did kiss each other as we got fucked each with two cocks in our ass. The wife also start the penis position and I open my mouth she had a couple of strong streams and the guys continued to pound her ass. Two remaining guys also fed us their Cox to her mom not to feel left out. But the six guys did rotate with each other so that each got a chance to fuck us. The wife then got up to go to upper hands as at the two cocks in my ass, I was sucking another and stroking another two. I could then feel her hands on my ass, caressing it and rubbing it. I felt the guys pull out and I could hear her sucking on them and she shoved her hand quickly up my ass for a couple Strokes and then put a cock back in my ass. Has a cock went in my ass I could also feel her hand going in it as well I filled my ass open up to her Knuckles and then to her wrist the guy kept on fucking me as if there was nothing else in my ass. Then I heard a second guy gagging her and then made her pull out her arm to shove his cock in my ass. The guys did rotate to each get a turn to do this and she did suck their cocks individually out of my ass.

For the next position one of the guys went on his back and she Mount them with her back to him take two cocks in her ass and sucked on a third. I was rubbing her pussy with my hand. I can feel some of the guys just touching my butt and teasing my ass with their hands. I told her that she looked great in this position, the guys started to go harder and harder pounding away at her ass at the same rhythm. She screamed and mulled in pleasure and then they both pulled out of the same time and I could tell she was having an orgasm as her asshole was opening and closing. I then looked up my hand to start fisting her, I got my hand in her and then I told the guy underneath her to slowly put his cock in there as well. I love to feel the guy's cock on my hand in her ass. The guys were around making her suck on their cock and stroking to what they were watching. I then decide to force more of my arm into her as I passed my wrist. Then one of the guys push me away and went up her ass as another guy started gagging me. When they would pull out later I'd suck them both straight from her ass and then shove them right back in.

We had been going now for about 30 minutes strong some of the guys at the pee so they put the wife on the Ottoman and missionary to fuck her in the ass. I was on the floor in doggy position as I also took it in the ass and the guys rotated to piss on us both as my face was right over the wife's. I love the feeling of getting some of the strong dreams of piss hitting my face and in my mouth, I love the warmth as well. I think four of the guys had pissed on us by now and then I just went to go lick her ass when the last guy pulled out. Just as we thought they had all finished peeing another guy had to be so he gave us each a glass and literally peed in both our glasses and filled them up to the top we then were forced to drink it without spilling any. The guys then bought us back to the couch where she mounted one guy with her back to him and a second one of her ass and I went on the floor with two guys split their legs and I just squatted down onto their cocks into my ass. We also each had a cock to suck during our pounding. From time to time the guy that I was sucking push me onto the couch to pound me hard and make my ass gape. After a little longer the wife took my position on the two guys on the floor and I went on to the couch. The position I was in before I was more in control versus the current one. I just love to be more submissive and take whatever they can throw at me. Here I could hear the wife moaning a lot and gagging on the cock that was being fed to her. The guys really want at it on me to pound me hard and stretch out my hole. At one point they all pulled out for me to suck out of my ass and just lay me flat and missionary on the couch and took turns to pound me one-on-one and I stroke and suck the other two they also held my legs back. As I stayed in this missionary position later the guys doubled up on my ass.

Meanwhile the wife was in doggy on the floor taking it in the ass as usual the guys would rotate between us and make us gape between the rotations. The wife and I were so very horny that we still wanted to push the limits even more and the guys were really trying to hold off so we told him to take a break and just watch us for a bit as the wife started to fist me again she went from one to two hands and got really intense on me for the next 5 to 10 minutes before it was my turn to do the same treatment to her. The guys were around the room either sitting on the couch or other chairs watching and stroking at their own pace. After we had her 15 to 20 minutes of fun the guys came back and put us both in doggy side by side and pounded our asses one-on-one. They rotated amongst each other to each get a turn. I had drank so much piss in the guys were pounding me so hard that I then had to pee so they brought me to the ottoman where I was taking it in doggy and the wife was below me and I peed all into her face. Then one guy went up my ass and I could feel him peeing up my ass I was then forcing it out onto the wife's face where she drank it up and also came around to feed me some more. Then a second guy repeated the same thing this time came with a glass and I force it into a glass and the remainder forced out onto the wife's face the wife came around and gave me the glass to drink. When I drink the whole glass she slapped my face put me back in doggy and in the third guy went up my ass to repeat the same treatment. There's something amazing about feeling warm Peak going up your butt with a nice cock up in there as well, once again the wife waited with her glass and I forced it out. This time she drank the glass and I joined her to drink the last drop as I did that one of the guys came and peed on us both.

We knew the guys couldn't last any longer so we allowed them to cum. We got on our knees side by side as they each took turns unleashing their load on us the first guy was aiming for the wife but also got a couple of streams that landed on my face and surprise me by hitting me right in the eye. The wife took whatever she caught in her mouth and fed it right to me for me to swallow. The second load also was delivered to her and her mouth but this time the guys told her to swallow it straight. Has she finished swallowing I then kissed her and made out with her a little bit with some tongue action. The next guy came straight to me to come all over me and my face and then spot whatever I have for my mouth to the wife for her to swallow and she looked up the rest of my face and then fed it to me. Next we had two more guys that came at the same time on each of us immediately followed by the last guy who unloaded his load on both of us at the same time as well. I love feeling the warmth of their juices all over our bodies and faces. We think the guys again for coming as the wife and I continue to make out some of the guys still continue to pee on us and when they were completely done we went up into the shower to get completely cleaned.

In the shower the wife lied me down on their little bench that they had and pissed my ass as she sucked me and gagged herself. She looked at me with such tantalizing eyes and told me that now it is my turn to come and she wanted it all. So then I grabbed her from her head and made her gag on my cock even more and I bowed her head up and down then I put her in pile driver back against the bench and ass up in the air fuck her ass as she continued to tease my asshole. We did a couple more kinky positions before I made her gag on my cock as I came down her throat. I love this treatment for myself and I knew that she liked it too.

Graham123

Loved Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

Loved to have seen a video of all the erotic action for sure!

EA.

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Thank you,

you could still share some images of just yourself ;)

Reactions: sexslave