trying to figure out

Bottomup216

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
ok i have a question for you guys. im trying to figure out how to describe myself to people what i'm like. i dont know if im submisive or what? i love to pleasure my lover and loved for them to tell me what they want. i let my lover take me how they want and how hard they want. i do not like bdsm such as belts, cuffs, being tied up, scat, hitting, peeing.

hair pulling or slapping on the ass during sex is fine but not till my ass is cherry red and pain full. but i will take the pain from anal sex if my lover is long or likes to screw hard. like i said im confused as to what i am but i love to satisfy and pleasure my lover, even if i dont get off.

im confused with the submissive term and i dont know if im submisive. im afraid to tell someone that and have them show up with all the leather and ready to tie me up. lol

Last edited:

jomo26

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'd say you're a sub bottom, but I think it's definitely understandable that there are ranges or degrees of sub. Just say you're a sub who's not into BDSM. That to me says that you're a bottom who likes the top to take control but you're not into anything super freaky.