Tuyk Dider Van Dam

I talked to one of his former co-workers on Grindr a couple of years ago and he said that Tuyk is bi and that they fooled around. Said his dick was 20-22 cm. He also sent me nudes of him from the bank which looked like they match up pretty well with other photos I've seen of him.

I also met him once personally. He's very shy but very cute and taller than you'd expect.

Reactions: LordSalahuddin
I talked to one of his former co-workers on Grindr a couple of years ago and he said that Tuyk is bi and that they fooled around. Said his dick was 20-22 cm. He also sent me nudes of him from the bank which looked like they match up pretty well with other photos I've seen of him.

I also met him once personally. He's very shy but very cute and taller than you'd expect.
Share?

I meant to say "from the back" lol

Reactions: Laramie