Tuyk Dider Van Dam

I‘m actually quite sure it‘s a nude, cause they wouldn‘t have to censor it on insta if he‘s just in briefs or something. The photographer or stylist did some different shoots and there‘s another model that‘s clearly completely nude (with some pearls in their pubic hair of something) and there‘s that same white censor dot

I still can‘t grasp the fact he actually got his dick out, and it wasn‘t some sketchy leak or something, but a proper photoshoot. I‘ve been following him for so long and to actually see his dick is so surreal
I’m skeptical if that photo is real tbh. There’s a weird black blur right above Tuyk’s dick, that looks like it’s been edited.

I’m skeptical if that photo is real tbh. There’s a weird black blur right above Tuyk’s dick, that looks like it’s been edited.
Yes it‘s kinda hard to tell cause it‘s all so blurry, but I actually couldn‘t help myself and ordered the mag, I‘ll verify when it‘s here

Sweet. I figure it’s more a very skimpy underwear shoot than nudity. That’d be quite the leap for him
True, that‘s why it‘s so incredible and surreal to me, he did some underwear shoots but nothing too skimpy or a jockstrap or something, so posing nude seems like skipping a chapter - I mean I wouldn‘t complain but it still seems too good to be true