Twitch Streamers

:worried: I was in a group chat where some individuals were talking about a long time twitch streamer having an obscure onlyfans account. I think they said he streams mario maker ? I'm not sure, but I'll try to dm and found out .

Here’s to hoping it’s DGR

IMG_4901.jpeg

:worried: I was in a group chat where some individuals were talking about a long time twitch streamer having an obscure onlyfans account. I think they said he streams mario maker ? I'm not sure, but I'll try to dm and found out .
looking through twitter they were probably talking about Sketch.

x.com 1720455678171.png

Not really my type

looking through twitter they were probably talking about Sketch.

x.com View attachment 137052601

Not really my type

Oh wow !!!!! never would have thought of sketch :eek: !!!!!! That's some great detective work though xD.Give me like a day or two to see if this one guy will confirm it's sketch.

Reactions: southshoremass1
One thing I don't get is the constant "I am a changed person" - mentality. Now, I am NOT talking about his past with addiction or what not, I am aware that there seems to be a past attached to it, which I am not referring to. However, I can't be the only one being confused about individuals constantly going with the narrative that they did something bad in the past when leaks like these happen, like... HUH? You like cock, so what???? I feel like this "oh no!! Now everyone knows I'm queer"-narrative attracts many more problems than they solve...

One thing I don't get is the constant "I am a changed person" - mentality. Now, I am NOT talking about his past with addiction or what not, I am aware that there seems to be a past attached to it, which I am not referring to. However, I can't be the only one being confused about individuals constantly going with the narrative that they did something bad in the past when leaks like these happen, like... HUH? You like cock, so what???? I feel like this "oh no!! Now everyone knows I'm queer"-narrative attracts many more problems than they solve...
yeah and he left it vague on what he was talking about. i still don't know if he was apologizing and saying he changed from being gay, doing sex work, drug addiction, or what. but whatever it's his story and it sucks it got out the way it did. i just hope he doesn't end up promoting christian gay conversion or something.

It's Fanbase.
This is a "celebrity" in like the loosest sense who is known for silly shit and has partnerships with "good ole American" garbage.

Someone announcing an NFL draftpick, or doing ads shown during NFL crap like Cane's Chicken is exposed to people whose ideas would make 2005 ideas of gay people seem progressive and advanced.

it's always kinda easy to forget how backwards and puritanical society actually is at large when you end up insular or in spaces that are more forward thinking.

The fact that someone found it is to start with kinda interesting. He wasn't exactly Rhyheim level prolific of an OF creator here lol.

Reactions: n2d-33

I know you said you are "NOT talking about his past with addiction or what not,” but, his confirmation of being the one in the leaks and his mention of addiction where directly related.You did not talk about or elude to what I am talking about below. I have noticed this below native many times but you did not directly call out his addiction.

TLDR: Withdrawl can be deadly and is very likely to lead someone to preform acts for money that they would not do without being addicted to whatever they are withdrawing from. And a complaint from me about out our community.

I don’t believe the narrative that any man who has ever (touched, sucked, etc) a dick is gay, which our overrepresented community of gay cis men push.

There are countless stories about prominent gay-for-pay ‘stars’ who were driven to the industry by addiction, which became so prominent that many states require proof of a clean drug tests be retained for any recording. From what I understand there are many things that could lead straight man to preoform gay acts for money. Some may be bi but identify as straight, I have not problem with that. However, opiate, barbituat, and alcohol withdrawal are all deadly. Addiction is a very serious medical issue that should never be dismissed.

Again, I a not trying to call you out. You just happened to be the first to mention it and this isn something I have been wanting to get off my chest. Thank you for anyone who read of of this.

Im confused. He is apologizing to distract that hes pretending to be down syndrome …

I saw his work cassually browsing twitter a while while ago. He doesnt appear delayed at all. All the ticks and mannerisms he has in his apology video is missing. Where the tick when the dick was being shoved in his mouth ?