Twitch Streamers

You missed quite a bit I see ahaha. Yeah he was very chatty and witty, always a good time. Can’t remember if I ever saw him finish(likely not) but he certainly got hard and jerked off a couple times while using toys that reacted to tips. His goals were pretty expensive though..

I saved a couple vids from him but turns out I only kept one.
View attachment 117376591
PD is *technically* back to gaming on stripchat here

He hasn't been "caught" but this guy streams nightly on Twitch with a blue collared shirt while he also streams on ePlay without pants. He also has an Onlyfans. Here's a video of him common on ePlay and then switching back to the game.

In October I saw him do a few streams where he would be playing games with another streamer friend, who *also* streamed on Twitch while streaming on ePlay and basically were both touching their cocks at the same time.

Hopefully, he doesn't find this post and take it down lol. The first video is the first guy I mentioned, and the second one is of the other guy and you can see that they're playing Fortnite together. It's nothing crazy hot but the third video is from the same night of the second video where they were in a party together.

View attachment 120141541
Whats the name of the streamer?

wait... didnt bandy close his patreon bc he was disgusted by selling himself now hes doing this? wtf changed in a month?
He was desperate for money and started chaturbate and OF. The first time around he found out someone leaked his content and quit. Now he doesn't care.
Aaand he deleted his CB account again. This boy... :emoji_upside_down:

Reactions: cardiguisada
Grandpoobear (Mario Maker streamer)
kTtYZ5r.jpg

StdHrMH.gif
Found this for the feet people
GrandPooBear - NAKED FEET!

I swear twitch is sometimes like a reality show :joy:. So... Tubbo got banned for a copyright violation.

Anyways, my contact confirmed yes it was sketch the larger group was discussing, but he also said the other streamer is someone he refuses to name. The only hint he gave was this symbol. I wish I could have brought some more tea.

Attachments

Reactions: Emeraldvoid
Whats his Twitter?

Twitch

He was originally on Plexstorm but he got outed and he's trying to recover his career.
He's gay, or at least bi... he has a toy up his ass. He took people's money off and ran with it and denies ever being on plexstorm now and wants to be a "serious" streamer.

I'm not salty; he just ran off with my money and promised things that never eventuated. I was pretty stupid.

So I'm sharing what was originally posted because he's still hot...

One thing I don't get is the constant "I am a changed person" - mentality. Now, I am NOT talking about his past with addiction or what not, I am aware that there seems to be a past attached to it, which I am not referring to. However, I can't be the only one being confused about individuals constantly going with the narrative that they did something bad in the past when leaks like these happen, like... HUH? You like cock, so what???? I feel like this "oh no!! Now everyone knows I'm queer"-narrative attracts many more problems than they solve...
Love this because he clearly used other men specifically black men , for claim of name or imagery into streaming.