Twitch Streamers

Oops, sorry guys. I forgot to convert these videos to mp4 and accidentally left them as mkv. Fixed now!
Excuse me, could you please tell me the account name of the person in the first video? Is it on Twitch or Twitter? Thank you. There are too many pages, making it difficult to find. Moreover, each time I turn a page, I get so excited that I start drooling, which isn't good for my health.

Does anyone have any unseen videos of Sambucha from the past Maybe ? He used to stream on twitch and used to do a lot of workout streams, sadly I didnt record them and he deleted everything. He fine af. He's friends with WesakaiView attachment 136368611View attachment 136368641View attachment 136368651
View attachment 136368661View attachment 136368691View attachment 136368701
I started watching him on Twitch when he was averaging around 50 viewers. He did not do regular workout streams, and besides a few small moments, he used to be very anti-thirst trap b/c of the audience in his chat at first.

He had a !simp command in his chat and would tell chat to spam if it anyone complimented or talked abt his looks. There were only a teeny tiny few exceptions (like when he was drunk or co-streaming with his gay friend that he grew up with), but in general, you won't find much digging through any of his old streams. Sorry. It wasn't until he started blowing up and having a more diverse audience that he cared less abt that.

Reactions: daksh_24

Attachments

I can only repeat myself when I say: y'all are sleeping on Panga

He uploads his best runs of a rhythm game on his second channel on YouTube and while the first cam shows his face, the second cam is a shot from behind and whenever he wears tighter pants, you can literally see his tightened butt... he's so yummmm!!!!