Twitch Streamers

I can only repeat myself when I say: y'all are sleeping on Panga

He uploads his best runs of a rhythm game on his second channel on YouTube and while the first cam shows his face, the second cam is a shot from behind and whenever he wears tighter pants, you can literally see his tightened butt... he's so yummmm!!!!

I miss the old cam set up. I doubt it was deliberate but he had a pair of shorts you could see his boxers through and there was always some bulge action happening and sometimes it felt like he was showing off (like he'd talk to chat with his hands on his hips whilst facing the camera so it would pull the shorts tight).

I miss the old cam set up. I doubt it was deliberate but he had a pair of shorts you could see his boxers through and there was always some bulge action happening and sometimes it felt like he was showing off (like he'd talk to chat with his hands on his hips whilst facing the camera so it would pull the shorts tight).

True, I totally forgot about that. Funny thing is... no matter if you like the front or the back... we basically ended up getting the best of both worlds, didn't we? And who knows. Next time he changes his setup, so that we have a mix of both haha

Reactions: Jimberto