TrU3Ta1ent
Tru.jpg

Angel190

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Twitch

He was originally on Plexstorm but he got outed and he's trying to recover his career.
He's gay, or at least bi... he has a toy up his ass. He took people's money off and ran with it and denies ever being on plexstorm now and wants to be a "serious" streamer.

I'm not salty; he just ran off with my money and promised things that never eventuated. I was pretty stupid.

So I'm sharing what was originally posted because he's still hot...
Looks like he deleted his twitch does he have any other platforms?

Tposesprostate

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hot Dbd Streamers

Scott Jund
1pn-Ey-E3i-400x400.jpg

Otzdarva
Cxvix6-RXg-AA-u-Qy.jpg

TrU3Ta1ent
Tru.jpg

Glad to see there's love for the DBD streamers. I've never seen Otzdarva without the beard. It's nice to know he's hot without it too. Scott Jund is a super cute twink. Especially when he shaves.

Loganolio, Randycam, Ralph, Sammymjay, Hexy, PolySypher, and Puppers are all really attractive too imo

I hope we get to see some TrU3Ta1ent

Unfortunately I don't see it happening unless someone baits him or something old leaks.

He went on a rant on stream one day when someone asked him about starting an Onlyfans and was talking about how sex work was bad for your mental health or some shit like that. I don't remember the details but I remember it turned me off of him cause his stance on it was super demeaning towards sex workers.

Cameron F

Legendary Member
Media
Anyone like stoner boys? I've been following trash_streams (Twitch) for a while. Not big time or anything but cute for those into straight guys. Not sure why everyone thinks they're going to get popular on Twitch. :laughing:

View attachment 30850671

OnlyFans content:

OnlyFans

View attachment 30850761

There's a few nude and cum shot videos on there if you're inclined.

This guy has been active lately which is nice since he pretty much ghosted for 4 months. Girlfriends are such a drag.
View attachment Post — OnlyFans.mp4