Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyboby else watch Equus? - Twitch

I am generally a fan of streams and really enjoying watching him, but god damn him being an absolute stud is a bonus.
yeah im liking him 2 wish there wear nudes :D

Reactions: Nikutsu and Murda

nightbat

Superior Member
Media
So i discovered today that someone who views this website frequently is screenshotting posts of streamers, then sending them to that same streamer so they can react to them being posted about on this website live on stream.

That is super weird, why would you do that?

This is a place to admire and discuss hot streamers, that comes in part with being famous, it's normal, but there is no need to draw attention to it, specially if all you are doing is trying to make the streamer uncomfortable.

Like Chris Evans knows there are hundreds of thousands of people obsessing over his dick pic, but he doesn't want to be reminded of that.

Stop being weird whoever is doing this.

lericcson420

Superior Member
Media
So i discovered today that someone who views this website frequently is screenshotting posts of streamers, then sending them to that same streamer so they can react to them being posted about on this website live on stream.

This is a place to admire and discuss hot streamers, that comes in part with being famous, it's normal, but there is no need to draw attention to it, specially if all you are doing is trying to make the streamer uncomfortable.

Like Chris Evans knows there are hundreds of thousands of people obsessing over his dick pic, but he doesn't want to be reminded of that.

It doesn't surprise me that someone here is deranged enough to do that.

mflibble

Legendary Member
Media

Let's appeal to their desire to see these guys instead of shaming them for being awkward.

Unless the streamer has an onlyfans, you are only making sure we don't get anything else from them. If you are trying to "protect" the streamers, consider that their nudes exist to be posted because they take them and make it available. If you are just trying to sabotage the thread then carry on. Nothing we say will stop you anyway.

lericcson420

Superior Member
Media
Let's appeal to their desire to see these guys instead of shaming them for being awkward.

Unless the streamer has an onlyfans, you are only making sure we don't get anything else from them. If you are trying to "protect" the streamers, consider that their nudes exist to be posted because they take them and make it available. If you are just trying to sabotage the thread then carry on. Nothing we say will stop you anyway.
I think there are people who get a high off of telling people when they get exposed or something. Like maybe they enjoy the reaction whether it's fear in the streamer or confidence the streamer may have in their body. Then there are those who want to weaponize it. It's no different than what you see on twitter with the catfishing. Someone's nudes gets posted and people find out who they are and send them their own nudes. It's the same mentally deranged mindset.

I guess for streamers there could be a protection thing. People are simps lol. I definitely am for some twitch streamers, but I still wanna see them naked. I just hope their nudes are never leaked lmfao. Almost a contradiction but I swear it's not lmao. I feel like this site can hold nudes of streamers without streamers or the public (twitter) knowing as well.