Two hung friends in Philippines

jack_023

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
This is a real story.

Me and my good buddy are both good friends since many years. One of the reasons is because we are both hung and we often jerk off together and play with each other. We wanted to go somewhere together for vacation and try to explore our sexualities and have fun. We had heard that Philippines was a good option because of the hot girls and that they really liked white guys.

Before going there we had already matched with some hotties in dating apps and were excited. We wanted to have fun together, threesome, foursome maybe organise an orgy with these hot girls. The thought turned us on so much we would jerk off to their pictures together, rub our cocks together and self suck.

The flight there took long and was tiring. However the thought of fucking these hot chicks together kept our energies up. When we reached Manila we went straight to our hotel. (we had saved some money so we had booked a good hotel).

When we went there the girl at the reception was really hot and was eyeing us. I got her name and when I went to my room found her on IG. She immediately accepted the follow request and we started chatting. We invited her over to our room when her shift was over and she gladly accepted. We were both excited and got super hard. While waiting for her we couldn't help but play with each other, rubbing our cocks and making out.

She came after 1 hour and she looked hot af. We could tell she was horny and wanted to fuck two handsome white guys. We undressed her and started playing with her body. We started kissing all three of us together with lots of tongue. She started getting really wet. She asked us to suck our cocks. We laid down in bed both of us while she was playing with our huge cocks. We started making out with each other while she was licking us. This turned us on so much we fucked her hard for 1 hour taking turns. In the end we even peed on her which was so hot. After cumming on her face and body we both licked her off and played with our sperm in our mouths. It was so hot and she also had a lot of fun.

After she left we could not believe it. First day, first score. We couldn't wait for what was to come next.

Following adventures will be posted in this thread.