Didn’t realise so many of you liked it that much, that was a lot of messages, so I will continue for you guys. Please know this story is true and since it was a couple years ago obviously I am not going to remember every exact conversation down to the word that we had so I obviously have to add certain stuff to help it flow as a story. But know that everything sexual wise and event I talk about did take place 100% but some conversations etc may have been changed as I don’t remember every little detail but all the important moments e.g the sexual activities did happen and if you don’t want to believe it you can do that but I am letting u know h that it did definitely happen. Thank u to the people who do believe me and want to carry on reading so this is for you. Also please message me if you have any questions regarding me and Luca’s time together.

Please enjoy:

Segment 2

Part 2

This takes place about 3 weeks after the last part, since comming back me and Luca went back to our jobs we had here, I worked at a restaurant as a waiter and Luca worked as a part time football coach teaching to kids in the holidays. We both had been super busy since we last met and I stayed over at his, but this Friday we finally had a day off. We said we should defo do something together, Luca asked in our group chat if people were free and me and Matt replied saying we were game to do something. Luca had been telling me before on snap chat about this girl he had been seeing from tinder, he slept with her the first time they went on a date about 2 weeks ago and they had been seeing each other quite often since then so he told me he was keen to invite her out with us. The four of us decided to go down to Brighton and rent out an Airbnb for the weekend and hopefully go out clubbing and then come back and crash at the Airbnb , we all put in about £35 each and then booked it.

That Friday Luca drove the four of us down from London after we finished work at about 6:00 pm , Luca’s new companion was called violet, she was very fit , amazing body with a big pair of tits and a very beautiful and symmetrical face , as soon as I saw her my eyes widened and I instantly fancied her, obviously I would never try do anything with her because Luca is my best mate but at least I can admire her. Luca gave her shotgun and me and Matt sat in the back and we started our journey to Brighton, it was already 6pm and the journey was only about an hour so we decided not to make any stop offs, as we drove Luca put on some music , violet would use her hand to comb her fingers through the back of Luca’s blonde hair and occasionally he would look at her with his charming smile, Luca then placed one of his hands on her thigh and the other and on the steering wheel as we cruised along the motorway, because I was on the drivers side of the car I could clearly see Luca’s hand squeeze her thigh this made violet giggle and they both looked at each other and grinned, Luca’s hand slowly moved up her yhyh inch by inch squeezing as he made his way up . When Luca’s hand made its way to the top off her thigh he squeezed and she grabbed his hand as it tried to make it way to her underwear, “Luca” she said grinning and holding his hand in place, Luca did nothing but smile, he began to move words to her but I couldn’t quite hear it because of the music but then I was able to read his lips as he’s said it to me before, “I’m so horny right now” he said to her, violet giggled but didn’t say anything, Matt was completely oblivious to the actions happening in the front.

As we continued along the journey Luca tried to make more sexual advances at violet I could tell he was quite horny, we then arrived at our Airbnb which was quite nice and homely, just a rode over from the start of the pebbled beach. “Awh this is so lovely and cute” violet said as the four of us walked in to the place, it was a nice Airbnb with quite old furniture and paintings it looked like a typical family home very homely indeed. As we all dropped off our bags we headed to our own rooms , it was a 3 bedroom house so me and Matt got our own room each and Luca and violet shared. Welch all decided to go to our own rooms and get ready before we started to drink , we thought we’d just miss dinner and grab a bite to eat after the night out. Me Luca and Matt got ready in about 15 minutes whereas violet hadn’t even decided to wear by the time we were ready. The 3 of us decided to start our pree drinks as we waited for her, we all poured our selves a glass of vodka

and Coke and started to drink , “so how’s it going between you and violet” I ask Luca, Luca takes a sip of his drink , “Yh she’s great man super fit and super horny like me we’ve fucked about 12 times already and I only just met her about 2 weeks ago, she stayed round mine last night and we shagged about 3 times and she let me finish in her mouth” Luca smiled at me as he finished that sentence knowing so have the both of we , “Yh she’s so fit your a lucky man Luca , why are you so horny” I ask as I deal out the playing cards, “I don’t know man just am” he says smiling at me. As we continue the drink and play a game of go fish about 25 minutes later violet comes down in a very revealing dress, Luca’s eyes widen as he she enters the room and so do me and matts, “you look stunning” Luca says as he holds his hand out and takes her hand placing her on his lap he kisses her neck and pours her a drink as she remains sitting on his lap, she looks so fit tonight I think to my self with her boobs practically about to pop out off her tight dress I can feel my self getting a boner just looking at her, I try to readjust in my pants so it’s not obvious but I catch Luca looking at me as I do so and he smiles at me knowing exactly what I’m doing I grin back at him , as we continue to play the game and violet stays on his lap I notice her hands going down every so often which makes Luca giggle I think I know exactly what she is doing and I can see Luca beginning to readjust a boner in his jeans every so often , Luca kisses her neck as we play cards and the two of them start to whisper, their was music playing from matts speaker so I couldn’t work out what they were saying to each other but then Luca stands up with violet, “we’re just gonna use the bathroom real quick you guys continue the game “ he says as the both of them stand up and he readjust the obvious tent pitching in his pants. I smile at Luca they walk towards the bathroom , we hear the bathroom door close and they both instantly let out a giggle , “their definitely fucking” I say to Matt and he laughs “can’t he just wait til tonight” Matt says back to me laughing, I then hear something fall over in the bathroom and they both giggle, as you start to hear a thudding on the bathroom door accompanied by a girls moaning , me and Matt burst out laughing as we can obviously hear Luca thrusting in to violet in the bathroom , each thud they make came with a moan and then a few grunts from Luca aswell , this goes on for about 5 minutes untill the noises come to an end and I can hear the bathroom door unlock , violet walks back in to the room first and pulls her skirt down as she walks in , she wipes her mouth and you can clearly see her hair all messed up , Luca comes out looking quite sweaty and he does his zipper up as he walks in smiling, “sorry about that guys violet really needed to take a shit” Luca says laughing, me and Matt burst out laughing “Luca” violet says slapping her hand on his arm , “I did not” she says giggling and taking her own seat on the table this time. Me Matt and Luca continue laughing as we pour ourselves another drink no one actually acknowledging what just happened in their. We waited til about 11;45 pm Untill we decided to go out drinking. We first went to this club on the beach front which seemed to be fairly busy.

The club was rammed with people our age I’m guessing mostly all uni students, we all grabbed a drink from the bar and started to dance , Luca grabbed violet by the waist and started to control her hips as they danced along side each other he pulled her close grinding his crotch on to her bum, he turned her around and didn’t waist any time and began to make out with her, she placed her hands on his face and reciprocated his kiss and they continued to kiss and stick their tongues down each others throat for a good 5 minutes while me and Matt just danced a way to the music pretending not to notice. After some time violet decided to go to the bar and grab us some drinks “I’ll go with u I need a piss” said Matt and he followed her to the front of the club. “She fucking great” Luca says to me as she walks off, “seems like u can’t keep ur hands off her” I say back to him giggling she makes me so horny “I’ll show you” Luca says as he grabs my hand and places it on the outside part of his crotch , he squeezes my hand on to his bulge I can feel it it’s hard as a rock, I laugh and pull my hand away as i remember we are still in a night club “fucking hell mate u are the horniest guy I’ve ever mate you fucked her like an hour ago and ur still hard as a brick” I say to Luca laughing, he laughs back at me “mate first of all I didn’t even cum when I fucked her in the bathroom so I’ve got major blue balls, I’m gonna cum all over her tonight though” he says smiling at me and running his hand through his hair, I smile back at him and violet and Matt both return with some more drinks. As we continue the night violet takes out a bag of Ketamine and proceeds to take a bump from it, everyone else declines as they know how hard that stuff will fuck you up while your drinking, and that is exactly where the night proceeds to have met its course, not only 20 minutes after violet had taken that bump of ketamine she violently throws up in the smoking area , she starts to turn very drunk and can barely keep her self up as she throws up. “Guys I think it’s time I take this one back to the flat” Luca says as he picks violet up by her body and carries har in his muscular arms, “don’t let this end ur night guys stay out for a bit if you like” Luca says to us carrying violet in his arms, I was pretty tired anyway and I didn’t really wanna stay out with out Luca “I’m tired anyway so I’m ready to call it a night” I say back to the group and we all decided to walk back to the apartment.

As we enter the apartment everyone says good night and heads on up to their own room, Luca carries violet up to their bed and I go in my room and begin to get ready for bed, but first I decide to go on my phone for a bit and check my social media before I get in to bed , as I’m scrolling through instagram for about 10 minutes I get a text, it’s from Luca ‘you up?’ He says I reply back ‘Yh why?’ Curios why he’s asking I can see Luca begins to type but nothing comes thru , I then hear a soft knock on my door “Finn?” Luca whispers at my door “it’s open” I say , Luca strolls in smiling and he sits on my bed “fucking hell she was a state” he said laughing at me “Yh mate she was fucked” I say back to him giggling, “Luca puts his hands on his head I gues that means I’m not getting lucky tonight” , I look at him and smile “you could still get lucky” I say to him and tap his leg with my foot , Luca takes his hands from his head and looks at me smiling “no I was joking” I add, “don’t tease me “ Luca says as he grabs on to my leg and starts to squeeze it, I instantly move his hand from my leg “Luca your date is literally in the next room over” I say to him giggling , “she’s passed out mate” Luca says smiling , he then decides to crawl towards me on the bed he places his hands on my thigh and makes his hands go up my legs as he moves his face towards my face “Luca stop “ I say gently laughing, and grabbing his hands . Luca then begins to start kissing my neck and squeezing on to my thigh I whisper “ stop” as i gently try and move his arms “okay just tell me one more time and I’ll stop” Luca says as he begins to suck on my neck and then place his hand on my semi hard bulge, I go to mouth the words stop but I cant, instead I let out a soft moan “I thought so” Luca says as he stops kissing my neck and starts to kiss my lips , he holds on to my lips with his and starts to make out with me “I’ve missed this so much” he says as he makes out with me “me too “ I reply as I slowly take his t shirt off over his head , Luca takes the top off and he is looking more tanned than ever as he reveals his rock hard abs , I smile as I look at them and he returns back to kissing my neck, he then begins to take off my t shirt showing my abs and chest, he places his hands on my chest and feels my abs as he kisses his way down them reaching my jeans where he begins to unbutton them he looks up at me keeping eye contact with me as he does so, my eyes get lost in his eyes as he pulls them down , he places his hands in the waist band of my boxers and pulls them down , he yanks them both off so I’m completey naked now , he stands up and removes his jeans and I pull his boxers down making him smile, a rock hard dick springs out from his boxers I go to grab it but instead he bends down and grabs my dick taking my semi hard member in to his hands , he begins to jerk it up and down before waisting no time and taking it in to his mouth, he sucks up and down making me moan “ugh “ I say as my dick becomes fully hard in his mouth , he grabs my balls and takes my dick out his mouth, he spits on it covering it in saliva and making it very wet he jerks it up and down before he gets on to his knees on the bed , and grabs the back of my head and begins to guide it towards his cock, he smiles as my face gets closer, I put my mouth around the head of his dick with out using my hands and just take my mouth all the way down to the bottom of his dick “wtf Finn ugh that feels so good” he says as I managed to take his 8inch hard dick right to the back of my throat making me choke as I do so , I go up and down on it jerking off with one hand and grabbing on to his balls with the other, his hand tightens in my hair as he is filled with pleasure, he pulls my hair back and takes my head off his wet dick he smiles at me and places a kiss on my lips he lays down on the bed and pulls my hands and body on top of him so I am now on top of him he smiles at me then grabs my face and we begin to make out again sharing saliva as we passionately kiss, moving our hands through the other persons hair as we do so , I can feel my hard dick pressed against Luca’s and we both begin to softly thrust rubbing our dicks together as we kiss, Luca wraps his legs around my body and pulls me Even closer, I then feel Luca’s hand on my dick as he starts to jerk it off making me moan in to his mouth but then i feel Luca readjusting his body and he starts to bend my dick down , and lifts his legs higher in the air , he grabs my dick and places it near his bum just underneath his balls , “put it in me” he whispers in to my ear, I kiss the side off his neck and slowly guide my dick in to his ass as the tip enters Luca moans and he pulls the back of the hair on my head tight “ugh Finn he says” and I can see his dick tense rock hard as it lays on his abs , I slowly pull my wet dick in and out of his bum , I pick up the pace and start to thrust in to him as I do so Luca starts to jerk him self off , we both start to breathe really heavily as I thrust in to him. I pick up the pace and I begin to sit up and I pull his legs closer to me as I pound in to him with more force he lays his heads back and lets the pleasure take off his body with my hand I start to jerk his dick off while I fuck him , “fucking hell” he says as I continue to go in to him “I’m gonna cum “ he says so i pick up the pace even more and slam my body in to him making him moan and moan “ ugh finn i fucking love u” he says as he looks in to my eyes then rolls his eyes back as cum spurts out his dick landing all over his abs it squirts out stream by stream shooting out as far as his neck as he covers him self in his own cum I feel the pleasure come over me also and my dick tenses “I’m gonna cum ugh “ I say so I pull my dick out his bum making Luca moan again as I pull it out and the cum sprays out of my dick all over his chest, abs and dick it sprays out “ugh Luca “ I say as the cum leaves my balls absolutely covering Luca in all my juices , Luca lays their overcome by pleasure as he is absolutely covered in cum , mine and his. We both still let out soft moans as we heavily breathe and try to catch our breath back, Luca sits up making the cum drizzles down his body all over his tensed up abs and V line and down to his pubes, he leans in and kisses me “no one has ever made me feel that amount of pleasure in my life” he says to me as he kisses me and smiles at me , I place a hand on his face and kiss him on the lips again “that was something else I say to him” Luca smiles at me and I start to run my fingers through the cum on his chest , “ur body is covered in it” I say to him laughing “its mostly yours lick it up” he says as drags my head down on to his chest squishing my face on the cum, I stick my tongue out and run my tongue all up his abs and chest collecting the cum on my tongue as I do so , I take my tongue all the way up to his mouth and start to make out with him making sure the cum gets all mixed up in his mouth, we start to kiss again when Luca’s phone starts to ring “shit it’s violet” he says jumping up on to his feet , he grabs his white boxers and begins to slip them on over his hard dick clearly now making a wet patch from his cum in them he grabs his t shirt and cleans the cum from his chest with it it and then puts his jeans on , “ I’ll see u tomorrow mate” he says but before he leaves the door he runs over to me grabs my face and make out with me for about 10 more seconds not wanting to leave, before he gets another call from violet, “fuck sake “ he says as he stands up and places a kiss on my head, he heads out the door , “see ya mate” he says and he walks out the door but before he leaves he turns around and smiles back at me we make eye contact and both smile, he turns my light off and closes the door.
Amazing and really well written!!!

Reactions: vip685899
Segment 2

Part 3 and 4

Tonight was the night of my friend matts show, he is in a band and is the lead singer, his music is similar style to the Kooks. Indie music isn’t really my favourite but me and Luca said we would go to support our mate and plus Matt had a very good voice so it would still be quite enjoyable.

“What time should we go tonight” I message Luca saying. He replies instantly “around 8:30ish, also Violet is gonna come aswell”.

Violet was the girl he brought to Brighton for the weekend who ended up passing out, she seemed nice and very fit , Luca’s type to a T. “Sounds good to me” I replied back, “Violet is bringing a girl mate with her aswell so let’s make this a double date”. I smiled when I read this as I’ve been out the game with the ladies for several weeks now so this could be my chance for another shag. “Sweet mate I’ve been so horny recently” I reply back to him, “tell me about it mate” Luca says and then I get a Snapchat from him, I open it and it’s a picture of him in his boxers with a boner , I smile when I see it, I quickly run up to my room and put my hand in my boxers and play around with my dick a bit jerking it untill I have a semi, I take my top off and send him a video of me playing about in my boxers with my hand I caption the video “hopefully can get lucky tonight” .

I wait for a reply, Luca opens it immediately but lingers on the message, I start to jerk off while I wait, my phone buzzes it’s a Snapchat from Luca, it’s him holding on to his bulge in his boxers with a wet patch comming from the head of his dick which I’m guessing is pre cum, “come lick me clean and I’ll do the same for you” he captions it, by now i know Luca well enough to know he’s not actually being serious but I know he is just trying to turn me on.

I start to record my self slowly taking my boxers down and my dick pops out I jerk it a couple times then send him it, again he opens it straight away, he sends back an identical video, “mate your making me horny as fuck right now I’ve gotta go for my dads birthday drinks but I’ll see u tonight bro “ he says, I smile and reply back with the kissing emoji as a joke.

Come evening time I get my clothes on, I’m wearing some baggy jeans and a baseball cap with a button up shirt.

It’s been several hours since I’ve last spoken Luca which is because he’s at his dads bday drinks in central London, I send him a message saying “running 5 mins late I’ll be outside yours at 8:40” I say as I start to walk to Luca’s . When I arrive at Luca’s I go through is big wooden gate and up his stoned steps and ring the door bell, but no answer so I ring again, the door opens “heeeey buddy “ says Luca slurring his words, Luca hugs me straight away clearly very drunk and affectionate “hey bro how you doing, looks like your drinking went well” I say to him laughing , “mate Yh I’m already kinda fucked” he says to me putting a hand on my shoulder and closing the front door behind him, “nah you cant really tell” i say to him sarcastically, “violet and her mate are gonna meet us their” he says “what’s the girl like” i ask, “i don’t know mate all I know is violet says she’s really pretty but girls always say that about their mate so she could be an absolute dog for all we know” Luca says charmingly, I laugh , “that’s all I need” I say to him giggling “don’t worry she’ll take good care of u she’ll love having a go on this” Luca says as he reaches over and grabs my dick through my trousers and squeezes it “Luca!” I say as I hit his hand away , Luca laughs, “sorry mate but ive felt it many times before just needed a reminder” he says giggling, I laugh back “u horny fucker” I say, and Luca orders us an Uber to the venue.

The venue is at a bar in Brixton, it takes us about 25 mins untill we drive their and Luca opens the window in the Uber and sticks his head out of it like a dog loving the fresh air, his blonde hair blows in the wind and his eyes glisten , he looks very attractive tonight. As we pull up to the venue and get out the Uber violet and her mates are waiting for us at the entrance. “Hey baby” Luca says kissing Violet on the lips as soon as he sees her, violets mate is right next to her she looks identical to Violet but maybe just a little less attractive but still quite fit, she was not lying when she said she was pretty, “Finn this is Olivia” says Violet, I hug her “hi I’m Finn it’s so nice to meet u” I say as I greet her “Olivia isn’t fin really handsome” says Luca as he messes up my hair with his hand, Olivia smiles at me.

We enter the venue and I can hear the indie music blasting as we walk in, the venue is quite packed with people of all ages from 18 to 40, as soon as we enter Luca runs to the bar “first rounds on me” he says, I laugh to my self as I see him stumble to the bar, I notice quite a few girls look up at Luca and smile at him as he orders at the bar obviously finding him very attractive.

The music stops and everyone cheers as the next band comes on “oh shit Luca it’s Matt on now!” I shout at Luca to let him know, Matt comes out with his guitar and the rest of his band and goes in to his first song of the night, if you’ve ever listened to the Kooks before the first song sounds like “Ooh La” so give that a listen to if u wanna know the vibe of the music. Luca bring back our drinks and proceeds to down his drink as soon as he gets it, “mate I’ve only had a sip and you’ve finished ur whole drink you might wanna slow down” I say to him, “shhhh little boy” Luca says to me laughing obviously quite drunk, “come here babe” Luca says to violet as he grabs her face and proceeds to make out with her, Luca is a very smoothe guy so violet was caught a little off guard but reciprocates his kiss and makes out with him, as they kiss I turn to Olivia and make some small talk, Olivia is quite fit and she seems quite nice and it may be the alcohol that gave me this confidence but I proceed to move my hand and rest it around her, Olivia smiles when I do this, I take that as the opportunity to kiss her, I lean in and plant a kiss on her lips she smiles and closes her yeses and kisses me back , I lean in again and this time I start to make out with her, I cant believe that worked I think to my self, I need to start having some more confidence in my self , as we kiss I feel a hand on my hair rubbing it “yes go on mate, only known each other for 10 minutes and your already necking it on yes lad” Luca says in support, this makes both me and Olivia both laugh and we break our kiss, Luca is grinning at me “oops sorry mate I’ll get us some more drinks” he says as he navigates his way to the bar , “ur mate is a really good singer” Olivia says to me , “Yh I’m not gonna lie I didn’t think he had it in him but he’s really good” I say.

As I’m talking to Olivia I notice violet just standing their so I try and include her in the conversation, “so how’s it with u and Luca” i ask her, “Yh it’s going really well actually I really like him he’s charming and really good looking which is always a plus,” she says, “Yh he really is” I add, but as I’m talking to them I notice Luca has his hand around this random girls waist at the bar , I’m thinking in my head “no Luca don’t” as his date and her mate is standing just here, in that moment Luca leans in and starts to get off with this girl at the bar and it’s not just a little kiss it’s a heavy make out, as I see this my eyes widen but I try and keep the girls attention on me so they don’t notice “so uhhh violet what uni did u go to” I ask ,

“I’ve told you this like 5 times Finn” she says , “ughh really “ I say nervously and at that moment Olivia looks over at the bar sees Luca getting with this random girl “Oh My God Violet!” She shouts and points to Luca, violet turns around and gasps “WHAT THE FUCK” she says and speed walks over to Luca and this girl “u fucking prick” she says and she throws her drink all over Luca and this random girl , they both turn over in shock “oh fuck” Luca says as he realises how much he has messed up now , violet turns around and storms out of the bar , and Olivia leaves with her, well their goes my shag I think to my self , Luca tries to follow “don’t come near me Luca” violet says screaming at him , Luca backs off covered in drink he looks at me with a sad face “what did I do?” Luca says to me smirking, I punch Luca in the arm and giggle “Luca u fucking idiot u cant just do that” I say to him trying to be serious but a laugh lets out, and Luca laughs, “fuck I’ve really messed that up haven’t I “ he says to me with his hands in his face, “Luca mate u need to start thinking more with ur head and less with ur cock you twat” I say to him,”I know mate “ he says back to him , I can tell he is sort of upset so I put an arm around him “it will sort it’s self out don’t worry bro” in the background we hear cheering and matts band leaves the stage, “fuck I don’t even remember a single song they played” Luca says. Matt walks off stage and comes to greet us “hey mate you were so good up their” I say to Matt as I hug him , Matt sees Luca “the fuck happened to u “ he says laughing, “got with another girl infront of violet” he says, “u idiot just cos ur a very good looking boy doesn’t mean u can do that” Matt says to him laughing, “yes I know I know can we please just leave I’m tired and sad now” Luca says as he walks out the bar, me and Matt follow him “u guys can stay at mine jf u want?” Luca asks , “Yh sure why not” we both say and the 3 of us get in an Uber to Luca’s.

When we arrive at Luca’s house we have to be quiet as his parents have guests over and they are all sleeping on the sofa and in the guest rooms, the 3 of us tip toe to Luca’s room and sit on his bed, “the 3 of us are gonna have to share this bed because my parents mates are all in the guest bedrooms and sofas because of my dads birthday .

So the 3 of us get in to our boxers, as Luca takes his top and jeans off I can’t help but look as he stands their with his rock hard abs and white Calvin klien boxers, Luca sees me looking and smiles at me. Matt takes his top off and jeans off, Matt also has some what abs and a nice body but not as good as ours as he doesn’t do many sports but still a good body for a teenager. “I’m sleeping right side” Matt says , “I’m left” Luca says , “fucking hell guess I’m the middle then” I say , as we all get in to bed, Luca throws the cover over us, “fucking hell I’m knackered after that” Matt says , before even 2 minutes pass Matt has already gone to sleep and you can tell by his loud snoring, me and Luca giggle as we hear it. “Night bro” I say and I close my eyes to get some sleep.

After a few minutes I feel Luca’s hand brush past my leg underneath the cover, he then places his hand on my leg under the cover and I hear him giggle , I turn over “Luca what are u doing” I whisper , “shhh” Luca says and I feel his hand slowly make its way up my leg, he squeezes my thigh instantly making blood rush to my member, “Luca Matt is right their” I whisper aggressively, Luca smirks again and he grabs my bulge through my boxers ,” Luca!” I say again, “shh your gonna wake him” , Luca says and he squeezes my balls , I bit my lip as he does it and shake my head no at him, Matt snores loudly again. “Just shush Finn “ Luca says and he puts his over hand under the cover and turns to face me, we are both facing each other now, Luca slowly peels my boxers down ever so slightly to free my cock, it pokes out and Luca smiles he begins to tug on it, I close my eyes and I feel Luca’s lips on mine, I slowly and quietly start to kiss him , he wanks me off faster now under the cover making sure not to be loud as our lips slowly intertwine Luca sticks his tongue in my mouth he then stops wanking me off and licks his hand and then returns it to my dick making it wet now he goes faster and faster I kiss him again, “I cant believe we’re doing this” I whisper to him “shhhhh” Luca says quietly, he grabs my balls with his other hand and jerks my dick with the other, I kiss him on the lips and he he sticks his tongue in to my mouth playing with my tongue as he jerks my dick up and down, I feel the pressure rising in my balls , I hold on to Luca’s hand for support, “I’m cumming” I whisper in to Luca’s mouth, Luca smiles “cum for me” he whispers back and I close my eyes and feel the strings of cum shoot out from my dick, I feel my dick tense and pulsate as it comes flying out of me , Luca continues to jerk me off and I let out a soft grunt and close my eyes as it all leaves my balls, after I’ve regained my breathe I open my eyes and Luca smiles, he takes his hand out from under the covers and it’s covered in my cum , he laughs and licks his finger, and then tries to wipe out on me , “Luca!” I say trying not be loud, “mate it’s ur cum” he says to me, I feel very sticky so I try to leave the bed and walk to the bathroom with out making noise. As I do so I hear Luca’s footsteps behind me following me in, as I enter the bathroom I take my dick out my boxers and run it under the tap and try to wash the cum off it, and the cum that Luca wiped on me, Luca washes my cum from his hands , “alright now let’s go to bed” I say , “mate I cant go to bed like this” he says as he points down to the massive tent pitching in his boxers, “seriously?” I say to him, Luca smirks and shrugs , “you know what to do “ he says and he puts his hand on the top of my head and pushes it down, I slowly give in and lower my self on to my knees I grab the bath Matt and put in under my knees for comfort. Luca waists no time and pulls down his own boxers revealing his massive 8 inch dick; the head looks straight at me and I can see the pree cum dribbling from it, i look up at Luca and then grab his dick and place the tip in my mouth , I look up at Luca as I begin to take it in my mouth , I go further down his dick and I feel it drag across my tongue as the tip reaches the back of my throat, I remain in eye contact with Luca as I suck it, he smiles at me in pleasure and keeps his eyes on mine he then grabs the side of my head and takes his dick out and then back in, he slowly thrusts in to my mouth and then gets faster and faster untill he begins to face fuck me, “ugh Finn “ he whispers as my saliva coats his dick it becomes very fluid and he gets faster ramming it down my mouth and throat a thrust at a time I start to cough as I cant take it but he carries on fucking my mouth with his dick , he grunts and I see his abs tense, I grab his balls and squeeze them as I do so. He grunts again even louder “I’m gonna cum” he whispers and he pulls his dick out my mouth and the cum sprays from his dick and lands all over my mouth and face, spurt after spurt it flies out hitting me all over my face , “argh ugh ugh” he says as he closes his eyes I feel the cum dripping down my face, I slowly stand up and lean in and kiss him making his cum go over his lips aswel , we break the kiss and we both giggle “okay now we can go to bed” Luca says smirking. I smirk and shake my head at him, I clean my self up and Luca goes into bed and I follow after him as I go in to bed Luca holds on to me and wraps his arms around me and we drift off.

The next morning

The sound of my alarm goes off, it sounds like a fucking air raid siren, I groan as I feel very tired , I go to turn it off and as I do so , I notice no one else is in the bed with me, no matt and no Luca, I rub my eyes and throw on one of Luca’s dressing gowns and make my way downstairs. As I go downstairs I try to hear to see if I can here Luca’s parents or their guests but all I can hear is Firework by Katie Perry blasting on the speakers in the kitchen so I go down so to see Luca shirtless in some tracksuit bottoms frying some eggs in his frying pans “baby your a fire work” Luca screams at the top of his lungs , he then makes eye contact with me “hey mate” he says with a big grin on his face, “where is everyone” I ask rubbing my eyes trying to wake up, “my parents and their guest all had work so they left at like 8am but Matt just left because he had to drop his little sister off at school so the house is empty” he says scrambling the eggs in the frying pan , “oh nice r u hungover” I ask, “nah mate I feel great” he says , Luca drinks a sip of water and a dribble runs down his face and down his chest and abs, it slowly rolls down his tanned body and through each crevice of his chizzled abs, Luca notices me looking and smiles, “fun time last night ay” he says to me giggling, I smile back at Luca “i guess you could say that” I say back to him and Luca plates us up some scrambled eggs on toast. “Listen mate violets comming over any minute now for a “chat” she wants to talk about our relationship” he says to me grinning “bruv how the fuck have u managed that you literally got witha different girl rigjt infront of her u melon” I say back to him in disbelief “I know mate I don’t know I guess she really misses my dick” he says back to me laughing “fucking hell Luca “ I say to him taking a bite of toast . The door bell rings “shit she’s early he says, can u just stay in my room for a bit while I have this chat” he asks , “shit Yh sure” I say and I run up to Luca’s room.

I assume they’re gonna be having a “chat” for a while so I turn on Luca’s PlayStation and load up a game of FIFA. I purposely leave the door open so I can listen in to the conversation, I hear violet and she sounds upset, I hear a lot of sorrys from Luca aswell , I close the door at this point because I realise I really shouldn’t be listening to this nor do I really want to be listening to this. As time goes on and I play game after game of FIFA I open the door to see if she had gone, I cant hear anything so I turn his tv off and slowly tip toe my way down his stairs , I hear a girls voice still “shit” I think to my self , the stairs creak as I slowly go down them , but as I get closer and closer it doesn’t sound like talking. I then start to hear what sounds like moaning , “fucking hell “ I think to my self and as I get to the bottom of the stairs I hear “ugh Luca ugh oh Luca “ moaning from violets mouth, no way is he fucking her already how the hell has he managed that, he only got off with another girl last night, I hear what sound like smacks and also hear Luca grunt, I think to my self I need to go back upstairs and lock the room but I cant, my body won’t let me my feet are frozen, fuck it I think to my self and I slowly pear around the corner which is where I see Luca’s tracksuits and boxers at his ankles, he has violet bent over the arm of sofa and he is pressing her head down in to the sofa as he fucks her “ugh Luca” she moans as he thrusts in to her, Luca’s abs are tensed as he he rapidly fucks her from behind, then Luca looks up at me and we make eye contact our eyes both widen but he smiles and puts his finger to his mouth telling me to be quiet, he continues to thrust in to her, thrust after thrust he fucks her but he continues staring across the room and in to my eyes as he does so , he combs his hair back with his hands and he bites his lips as he looks in to my eyes, as he fucks her continuously he doesn’t break eye contact with my for a second, I can feel my member start to harden in my boxers, but then she moans louder “I’m cumming” she says which makes Luca slam harder in to the back of her, her breaks his eye contact with me and returns his focus to her ass, I shake my head and realise I shouldn’t be standing here and I slowly tip toe back up the stairs and wait in Luca’s room.

I hear loud grunts and moans comming from downstairs as I wait, It makes me giggle when I hear this, I continue to play my FIFA game knowing if they’ve gotten back together ima have to be up here for a while , not even 10 minutes pass from the last moans And as I continue to play I start to hear what sounds like shouting , I open Luca’s door again and listen in “you fuck me and then break up with Me” says violet screaming at Luca , “look it’s not you it’s me” he says, I shake my head and laugh when I hear that line like really Luca that was the best you could come up with , “you truly are one of the worst boys I’ve ever met!” Says violet ,

“Never come near me or try speak to me ever again!” She shouts and the front door slams.

When the door slams I run downstairs to see Luca, he is in his boxers still with an obvious bulge and tracksuits round his ankles

, “mate what the fuck happened one moment your doing doggy on ur sofa with her and the next she’s screaming at you and running out the door cryin” I say to him, Luca laughs at me , “I broke up with her, I knew I wanted to break up with her but I wanted to shag her one last time” , he says to me pulling up his trackies, “why did u break up with her” I ask trying not to look at his bugle in his grey tracksuits, “because I’m not in love with her I don’t wanna be with her “ he says to me as he walks closer towards me. “She’s not the one I wanna be with every day , when ever something happens to me in my life , she’s not the first person I turn to , whenever I’m drunk she’s not the first person I think off, when ever I’m sad she’s not the person I wanna speak to, she isn’t the person I would care much about if they disappeared from in my life” , Luca stands right next to me and looks me in the eyes “you are”…

I assume they’re gonna be having a “chat” for a while so I turn on Luca’s PlayStation and load up a game of FIFA. I purposely leave the door open so I can listen in to the conversation, I hear violet and she sounds upset, I hear a lot of sorrys from Luca aswell , I close the door at this point because I realise I really shouldn’t be listening to this nor do I really want to be listening to this. As time goes on and I play game after game of FIFA I open the door to see if she had gone, I cant hear anything so I turn his tv off and slowly tip toe my way down his stairs , I hear a girls voice still “shit” I think to my self , the stairs creak as I slowly go down them , but as I get closer and closer it doesn’t sound like talking. I then start to hear what sounds like moaning , “fucking hell “ I think to my self and as I get to the bottom of the stairs I hear “ugh Luca ugh oh Luca “ moaning from violets mouth, no way is he fucking her already how the hell has he managed that, he only got off with another girl last night, I hear what sound like smacks and also hear Luca grunt, I think to my self I need to go back upstairs and lock the room but I cant, my body won’t let me my feet are frozen, fuck it I think to my self and I slowly pear around the corner which is where I see Luca’s tracksuits and boxers at his ankles, he has violet bent over the arm of sofa and he is pressing her head down in to the sofa as he fucks her “ugh Luca” she moans as he thrusts in to her, Luca’s abs are tensed as he he rapidly fucks her from behind, then Luca looks up at me and we make eye contact our eyes both widen but he smiles and puts his finger to his mouth telling me to be quiet, he continues to thrust in to her, thrust after thrust he fucks her but he continues staring across the room and in to my eyes as he does so , he combs his hair back with his hands and he bites his lips as he looks in to my eyes, as he fucks her continuously he doesn’t break eye contact with my for a second, I can feel my member start to harden in my boxers, but then she moans louder “I’m cumming” she says which makes Luca slam harder in to the back of her, her breaks his eye contact with me and returns his focus to her ass, I shake my head and realise I shouldn’t be standing here and I slowly tip toe back up the stairs and wait in Luca’s room.

I hear loud grunts and moans comming from downstairs as I wait, It makes me giggle when I hear this, I continue to play my FIFA game knowing if they’ve gotten back together ima have to be up here for a while , not even 10 minutes pass from the last moans And as I continue to play I start to hear what sounds like shouting , I open Luca’s door again and listen in “you fuck me and then break up with Me” says violet screaming at Luca , “look it’s not you it’s me” he says, I shake my head and laugh when I hear that line like really Luca that was the best you could come up with , “you truly are one of the worst boys I’ve ever met!” Says violet ,

“Never come near me or try speak to me ever again!” She shouts and the front door slams.

When the door slams I run downstairs to see Luca, he is in his boxers still with an obvious bulge and tracksuits round his ankles

, “mate what the fuck happened one moment your doing doggy on ur sofa with her and the next she’s screaming at you and running out the door cryin” I say to him, Luca laughs at me , “I broke up with her, I knew I wanted to break up with her but I wanted to shag her one last time” , he says to me pulling up his trackies, “why did u break up with her” I ask trying not to look at his bugle in his grey tracksuits, “because I’m not in love with her I don’t wanna be with her “ he says to me as he walks closer towards me. “She’s not the one I wanna be with every day , when ever something happens to me in my life , she’s not the first person I turn to , whenever I’m drunk she’s not the first person I think off, when ever I’m sad she’s not the person I wanna speak to, she isn’t the person I would care much about if they disappeared from in my life” , Luca stands right next to me and looks me in the eyes “you are”…
I absolutely love this story! Amazing story telling!

The ending OMG!!

With all the stuff u did with luca I'm wondering, do u not get jealous of him effing other people:emoji_thinking: