finn42502

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This story is completely true but I’ve changed the names. About 4 years ago I went travelling with a mate when I was 20 and this is just a few stories from various scenarios we managed to get our selves in to whilst travelling.

My name is Fin and my best friend at the time was called Luca, we used to do everything together and when I say everything I mean everything. We were the type of best friends that was so close that every time I’d wake up the first person I’d text is Luca and he would come my house or I would go to his and we would just hang all day every day. This wasn’t one of those stories where the best friends fall in love, no we were both straight and often hooked up with girls and I never really thought of Luca in that way ; Untill we went travelling…

Part 1 (this part of the story takes place back at uni and is just a bit of a back story before we went travelling, everything in this story is true accept for the names)

Luca and I went to the same uni together in Bristol, that was where we first met and instantly hit it off. We also both played a lot of sports such as tennis, football , swimming and loved to run together so we were both quite fit and had quite nice bodies for someone at the age of 20. We both loved to go to a rave with each other and just get lost in the music, when we would go out we would try help set the other person up with a girl, I’m straight but I would still consider Luca a very attractive boy and he would always be able to pull any girl he wanted when we went out. I’m not as good looking as Luca but I’d still say I’m quite attractive for my age and managed to get my fair share of the ladies on a night out. Luca would bring a new girl back to his dorm like 3 times a week at uni and since we where room mates I would often have to learn to leave the room for an hour or two at a time but I remember the first time I knew this guy was my best friend was when we went out and he managed to pull 2 girls but only went for the one and set up the other one with me, we took these girls back to our dorm and he was on his bed with his girl and I was on my bed with my girl at first we where all just chatting normally then Luca started to make out with his girl and lay down on his bed with her so I took that as a que to do the same. This girl let’s name her Sarah, as we were kissing she started to slowly move her hand up my leg and I could feel my self pitching a tent in my boxers already and she started to undo my zipper. I quickly looked over to make sure this was cool with Luca and wouldn’t be wierd but when I looked over luca was kneeling in front of his girl on the bed in his boxers. Luca was tanned and had very toned muscles and a six pack then I realised he was about one second away from getting his dick out. Obviously when we had gone to the gym and stuff I had seen him naked but had never seen him with a boner before. I turned away but then for some reason I couldn’t and his girl took his dick out his boxers and began to suck it. He had about 7 inches on his and I was impressed. Sarah the girl who was with me proceeded to do the same and took my dick out and started sucking it, my duck was about 6 inches hard so it was still a good size. As I looked over to Luca again he turned to look at me and he smiled and made a funny face and pretended to shove the girls head down in to his dick which made me laugh and realised this wasn’t wierd it was just two friends getting head opposite each other. As I undressed and undressed Sarah I could hear moaning comming from the other bed so I looked over and luca was in missionary with his girl thrusting in to her so I decided to do the same and we started to get timed up in the same rhythm thrusting in to our own girl. Something about shagging a girl next to ur best mate doing the same really turned me on and I was about to blow my load. I heard a manly moan from Luca and saw he was about to do the same and I looked over and he what covered her stomach in cum and that’s when I blew my load on Sarah’s stomach.

Luca laughed and I looked over and he was just looking at me laughing as I was finishing. Not long after the girls got dressed and left the room.

Luca waited for the door to close “ that was fucking mental” he said laughing. “I’m sorry for laughing while u were cummming all over her I just couldn’t hold it in”. I began to put my boxers back on said “ Yh that felt so good, she really knew what she was doing and looked like your girl did too “ Luca started to put his boxers on aswell and laughed “Yh I’m surprised she could handle it to be fair most girls say it hurts when I go that fast, how big do you reckon your dick is”? I looked up at Luca to see if he was genuinely asking, and he was. “ umm i dont know to be fair I measured like before we came uni and it was like 7inches “ Luca smiled then proceeded to take his semi hard dick out his boxers and wave it around the room laughing “still got a bit more to go til you can compete with me” he said laughing. I gave him the finger and smiled. After that we went to bed and that was the first night we had sex infront of each other but wasn’t the last.

As time went on me and Luca got closer and closer and did everything together so when uni was comming to an end for summer we decided we don’t wanna be apart and we should go travelling together for the whole summer. We decided to go south east Asia as that seemed like the popular destination for 20 year old travellers, so we booked a one way flight to Thai land and set off later that week.

Part 2 (travelling begins)

When we arrived in Thai land the sun was beating down on us and we were sweating our tits off so we thought we’d drop our bags off at the hostel then go for a walk about. We were staying in this really nice hostel and as we were checking in we noticed there was a quite a lot of young people our age there which was good for us.

As we walked in to our room it was a 4 man hostel but the hostel lady said we had the room to our selves for a night or two. Luca chucked his bag on the top bunk “shotgun top bunk” he said. I was fine with that as I liked being able to quickly run to the bathroom if I needed to, then I remembered how much Luca pulls girls and he will probably be shaggin quite a lot this holiday. “ fuck” I said “your definitely gonna be shagging a girl each night on top of me arnt you” I looked at Luca and he smiled “ the game is the game man , you will also be pulling aswell so we will just have to do find two girls and I’ll do mine up here and you can do yours down here” he said whilst messing up my hair with his hand. I replied saying “I guess that could be funny to do it again “.

“Yh definitely that was so funny last time and who knows maybe we could even share a girl” I looked up at Luca to see if he was being serious and said “really?”.

“Yh why not, we are on holiday after all let’s make the most of it” he replied . I giggled and winked at Luca as a joke.

“Let’s get out of these sweaty clothes and go explore” said Luca . Luca stripped down right away and revealing his sick pack and got in to his boxers as he looked for some shorts to put on. I took my trousers off and began to take my t shirt off but because I was so sweaty my t shirt had stuck to my back and i my face was covered with my t shirt as I tried to take it off it wouldn’t budge. “ a little help over hear “ i said to Luca to help get me this t shirt off my back. I heard some giggling come from Luca “sure I’ll help “ he said . And then I felt a big tug but it wasn’t the shirt he took off. Luca had pulled down my boxers and just burst out laughing in hysterics. I quickly managed to get the t shirt off me and looked down and my boxers where by my ankles and my dick was just dangling their, I quickly pulled them up and said laughing “ur such a cunt Luca” . Luca was still hysterically laughing and said “sorry mate it was just such a good opportunity I had no choice and besides it’s nothing I haven’t seen before”

He looked at me still giggling so I replied “oh just wait ima get you back” pointing the finger at him. “ don’t worry I will get myself back for you “ he said as he yanked his own boxers down and waved his member about. I looked away because i didn’t know what else to do and said “put it away “ laughing to my self and I looked back and he was still waving it about it was about 5.5 inches soft which was pretty impressive . “Hold on I just need to find some new boxers he said” as he looked through his luggage completely naked. “ looks like ur a bit of a shower rather than a grower eh” I said to him .

“Ah normally it’s a little smaller but I’ve got a semi right now because I always get boners whenever I travel” I looked down at his dick and he looked back at me and laughed “ alright put some clothes on mate and let’s go out” . Luca threw on some new boxers and shorts leaving the top off and we went out to explore.

As we where leaving we walked past 2 really fit girls who were clearly checking out Luca and as we walked passed them they giggled to each other and Luca turns to me “ fuck me if that’s the sorta girls that are gonna be around here I’m gonna need to get some tighter boxers to be able to hide my boners” as he said he put his hand down his pants to readjust. “They were so fit and I think they like the look of you “ I said .”nah I saw them check you out aswell” said Luca . I smiled and knew that was why this guy was my best friend. He may be one of the popular boys at uni and one of the best looking but he always tries to make sure I’m still included.

As we set off around the town it started to get dark so decided to get some food before we started the first night…

Part 3

After we got food and explored the beach a little we went back to to start getting our evening gear on. “What do you reckon the ladies would prefer more “ said Luca holding up 2 identical checkered shirts. “Definitely left” i said even tho they were basically the same thing. We both stripped out of our clothes and put on our evening attire. I was wearing denim jorts and short sleeve carhartt shirt. And Luca was wearing his checkered shirt which he had undone so people could see his abs with some cargo shorts, I would say we are both quite fashionable and we have both been known to get compliments on our style. Luca threw on a cap backwards and we hit the the town.

As we walked down the main strip their was also plenty of young people doing the same as us, the strip was active and music was blazing from every bar we walked past each place being rammed with young travellers. Luca turned to me “fuck me the amount of fit girls in one place is crazy, we shoulda came here sooner” i laughed and replied “ trust me this is just the start aswell you are definitely getting lucky tonight “ Luca put his arm around my shoulder “WE are getting lucky tonight, the both of us” i smiled and we carried on walking Untill we found a bar that we liked the look of.

As we walked in to this bar there was some drum and bass playing so we knew we found the right place. We both walked up to the bar “ first rounds on me, go find a table and I’ll bring the drinks over” said Luca.

I looked around to try find an empty table but the place was packed with young tourists, then in the corner of my eye I saw a free table next to these 2 beautiful girls, as I sat down I took a good look at these girls and they where so fit, both blonde blue eyes ,tannned. I realised theirs no way these girls could be British and had to be Swedish or something. As I sat on the table next to them I gave them a little head nod and a smile and to my luck they both smiled and waved back. “

“Over here” I said to Luca who was trying to figure out wher i was. As he walked on over I could see the two girls checking him out and smiling at each other, I wasn’t the sort of mate to be jealous of how much attention Luca got as I kinda of liked it in a way I couldn’t explain.

Luca brought over 2 Long Island ice teas and 4 jäger bombs. “Here you are sexy” said Luca jokingly . We downed the 4 jäger bombs and then the Long Islands. “I’ll go grab the next round Oh and also look at these 2 fit girls next to us , don’t make it obvious but they’ve been checking you out” I said quietly

Luca slowly turned his head and smiled at the girls. He slapped my bum jokingly and said “get the same drinks again please and I’ll try and get speaking to these girls”

I walked to the bar to grab the drinks and when I returned the 2 girls were now sitting opposite to Luca at our table. I smiled and walked on over “here he is” said Luca .

“This is Ella and Alina, they’re both from Finland” said Luca introducing both girls. I went over and hugged both of them exchanging hellos. “Hey I’m Finn, so when did you girls arrive in Thailand “ I said . “We literally got here like 2 hours ago” said Ella . “No way same with us” I replied.

Both of the girls smiled and Luca placed a jäger bomb in front of each person “cheers to the first night then “ we downed the shot and then we stuck talking to them for hours getting drink after drink in. As we all started to get more drunk the conversation started to turn a bit more sexual, “so what’s the craziest sexual experience you guys have had” said Alina.

We both looked each other and laughed.

“Come on tell us “ said Ella as she smiled .

“Well I don’t know if it was that crazy but back in uni we both hooked up with a girl next to each other “ said luka giggling to him self. “So you had a foursome?” Said Alina “ no no we were in separate beds he was on one side I was on the other “ I said.

Alina and Ella both laughed “we would be down for a foursome tho” said Luca jokingly . “Yh in your dreams” said ella . We all laughed then Luca said “so what’s your guys craziest experience in the bedroom. Straight away both the girls looked each other and smiled “well- “

Alina started to speak when Ella nudged her and said “shhhhh we only just met them “ Luca put his hands in their “come on we just told you ours now you have to tell “. They looked at each other again and shrugged “ well we actually had a threesome together with this other boy back in Finland” Ella said looking a bit embarrassed. “Wow very hot “ I said as I could feel my self getting a boner. Eveyone laughed then Alina said “I need to go to the toilet but I’ll be back “ “I’ll join said ella “ as they both walked to the bathroom Luca grabbed my thigh and squeezed it “fuck me those are some fit girls, by the sound of it quite horny . I cant contain my self” Luca said looking down at his own crotch. I looked aswell and he was pitching a tent. “Someone’s getting a little too excited” I said laughingly and gave it a light slap , “owww bruv it’s not like u arnt turned on right now “ said Luca then he grabbed my hand away from where I was covering crotch showing my boner in my shorts. Luca burst out laughing when he saw it “ I knew it, ur just as turned on by these girls as me “ he said while tapping my my crotch as a joke. “Let’s try bring these girls back” I said “Yh definitely “ he replied .

As the girls returned from the bathroom they were carrying a tray of drinks. We did drink after drink and we where all quite drunk when Alina grabbed Lucas face and started making out with him , me and ella both looked at them and then looked at each other and she grabbed my face and started to kiss me , we carried on kissing for a while before Luca said “should we take this back to our place”…….

Part 4

As the four of us got in to our room the girls sat on one bed and we sat on the other all facing each other. Luca grabbed a bottle of tequila out of his bag which he bought in duty free “shots anyone?”.

“Let’s make this more interesting” said Alina , “how so” I said worried but intrigued to where this was going.

“Let’s play truth or dare and who ever doesn’t wanna do their dare has to down the bottle for 8 seconds” said Alina

Everyone looked at each other and agreed.

“You start since it’s your game” said Luca pouring everyone a shot. “Okay okay umm lemme think, Luca truth or dare” “truth” said Luca hesitantly. “How many people have you slept with” said Alina smiling. Me and Luca both looked at each other and smiled knowing they’d think he was a right man whore if he told the truth. “I’m a feminist you see so I don’t really count but I’m pretty sure it’s over one” Luca said jokingly “shut up and just tell us or you can down the bottle” said Ella . Knowing Luca I knew he could barely handle a shot with out throwing up let alone downing a bottle, so I knew he would never want to forfeit, “ummm truthfully it’s about 38 give or take one or two “ everyone laughed in shock “Jesus you are quite the slut eh “ said Alina . “Eh if that’s what I am then I’ll take it” said Luca.

“Ella your turn” i said. “Ok finn this one’s for u truth or dare “ “truth “ I said . “Ok same question for you, how many have u slept with “ . I was know where near as high as Luca but I had an okay rate with the ladies “ Ummmmm think it’s 14 right now” I said embarrassingly . “See that is even quite high for someone who is 20” Ella said to me reassuringly. “Ok now it’s my turn to ask you girls something, truth or dare Alina “ said Luca smirking.

“Let’s switch it up a bit I pick dare “ said Alina seductively. “Hmmmmm okay I dare you to get off with Finn for one minute” said Luca. I looked at Luca in shock and confusion as he was the one getting with her all night already and I had Ella. “Ok fine “ said Alina as she stood up and walked towards me. I looked at Luca with a look of reassurance to make sure this was okay and he nodded at me smiling.

Alina obviously was quite experienced as this as put her legs over my lap and grabbed my face and started to make out with me whilst Luca and Ella just sat and watched, she was so hot and such a gold kisser and she placed a hand under my shirt on my chest and heavily made out with me whilst I could feel my member slowly rising in my pants. “Minute over” said ella . Alina got up off me and walked over to my seat when eveyone looked at my crotch and laughed as I had a boner poking straight up. I tried to cover it , Luca could see I was getting embarrassed “happens to all of us I think they like it “said Luca putting his arm over my shoulder. As the game went on we got even more drunk and the questions were really heating up. “ I dare you two to make out “ said Luca referring to Alina and Ella.

The two girls both looked at each other and shrugged “nothing we haven’t done before” said ella and the two girls started to make out , me and Luca’s eyes widened and we looked at each other in disbelief, “this is so hot” Luca whispered to me grabbing his cock in his pants . I looked at Luca and laughed and the girls stopped and wiped their mouths clean of saliva. “Ok now your turn Luca I dare you to make out with Finn “ said Alina we both looked at her with confusion “no way I’m not doing that” said Luca “same theirs no way I’m kissing him “ I said , “Awh r u both scared “ said ella “ well if u don’t then u have to down the bottle of tequila.” Said Alina. we both took a look at the bottle and realised if we even took a swig of that we would throw up everywhere, “I can’t down that “ I said “well i guess it’s time for kissing then “ Ella said . “We can’t kiss” said Luca loudly . “Why are you scared you will actually like it “ said Alina “no it’s not that, he’s my mate and we’re both straight “ said Luca “yes and so are we it’s just a bit of fun “said Alina . We looked at each other and realised we cant really get out of this after all we did dare them to make out. “Fine let’s just get this over with “ Luca said hesitantly. I was suprised luca Acc agreed in the end as I’ve always known him to be this big 6ft 2 macho man . I wasn’t exactly thrilled to be doing it either I had never kissed a guy before. We both stood up and Luca walked over to me , we just stood there for while not knowing what to do. “Gosh you guys are such pussys just kiss” said ella . Then out of no where luca grabbed my face and started to kiss me and I kissed back. We made out for about 5 seconds before retreating “ewww yuck “ luca said wiping his mouth. I spat on the floor and wiped my mouth aswel, “that was nothing that was about 5 seconds we did it for a minute “said Alina. Well that’s all ur getting out of us today I’m afraid” I said. “Ok now we can really turn this up, Alina i dare you to give Luca a boner but you only get 1 minute to do it” said Ella laughing mischievously. “So easy” said alina standing up. “Yh doubt it will be that eas-“ Luca was interrupted by Alina placing her hand on his shirt and removing it. He looked at me in shock, when Alina started to undo his belt and pull his shorts down. Me and Ella looked at each other and let out a nervous laugh. Alina pulled his boxers down to reveal a semi hard 6 inch dick which she grabbed and began to lick up and down and then put the whole thing in her mouth. Luca looked at me with his eyes widended not believing what is happening. She went up and down up and down , Luca let out a soft moan when Alina stopped and stood up and held his dick now fully hard at 8inches “see told you I could do it” said Alina as she went to sit back down, Luca was still Tryna recover from what just happened and pulled his boxers up not saying a word. “Damn they must teach you some serious stuff over in Finland “ I said Tryna break the tension from what just happened. “Wow” said Luca as he came and sat next to me . “Ok ella because you asked me to do that let’s turn this up a notch “ said Alina . Ella looked worried , “ I dare you to make Finn cum “ said Alina smirkingly . “What “ I said “fine I guess “ said ella as she walked over to me , Luca got up and moved to sit next to Alina so Ella could sit next to me “lay on the bed “ she said . I got up and laid on the bed and Ella pulled my shorts down then took off my t shirt leaving my in my boxers , I looked over to see Luca and Alina on the opposite bed undressing each other and thought to my self I guess this is where the game ends. Ella kissed up my leg and took my dick out and started sucking it, I looked back at Luca and he was looking at me smiling and gave me the thumbs up before he took his boxers off and started with Alina.

Ella was so good at giving head then she stopped and said In a Finnish accent “ok now we fuck “ I nodded and heard Luca laughing from his bed and could see Alina also sucking him off. I began to undress Ella revealing her beautiful body and put her in the missionary position. As it was a bunk bed tbeir wasn’t much room. I went in and out hearing her moan just turned me on even more. “Go on son” said Luca and I looked and he was also in the same position. We kept looking back at each other makikg eye contact occasionally which wierdly turned me on even more .

“Let’s go in to doggy” said Ella standing up but as their wasn’t much room we stood up in the middle of the room right next to Luca and Alina and started going at it for about 30 seconds when Luca said “room for two more” as he and Alina stood next to us. Then Luca bent Alina over so she was in the same position as Ella and so he was standing right next to me we both where doing doggy right next to each other. This really turned me on as my best mate and two girls all having sex right next to each other. The girls both started moaning and Luca fist bumped me. Luca nudged me “look look “ he murmured as both girls in doggy started making out with each other “that’s so hot “ I said and I could feel I’m about to blow. “I think I’m gonna cum” I said , “ me too broo “ said Luca out of breathe ,I started to moan as I took my dick out and as I tried to spray it at Ella’s back I lost my balance and nearly fell but Luca grabbed my arm to lift me up but as he did that my load sprayed all over Lucas hip and dick and a tiny amount on Ella . But at the same time he was also cummjmg and let it out all over Alinas back , Luca turned to me covered in my cum “bruv what the fuck” he said angrily “I’m so sorry I lost my balance” I said apologetically. The girls turned round and laughed. “I’ll wipe it off “ I said so I grabbed my t shirt and began to wipe off my cum from his hip then looked at the cum that was on his pubes and dick, “do u wanna get that “ Luca grabbed the t shirt and turned his anger in to a laugh , “im only joking bro it’s all good just a bit of liquid, didn’t want u to lose ur balance “ I smiled knowing he wasn’t angry at me and the girls started to put their clothes on .

After the girls left I put my boxers on and went to see Luca, he was still naked wiping the cum off him self “do u wanna put some clothes on maybe” I said . “We’ve just fucked a girl next to each other and you’ve finished your load on me and you’re telling me to put clothes on “said Luca laughing. “Lol I genuinely am sorry about that “handing Luca another tissue , “I didn’t know I had that much distance in my self , i haven’t jerked off in like a week so that’s probably it” I said.

“Don’t worry about it bro “ he replied holding his hand out to dap him up, I went to shake it and pulled my self in for the hand shake “woah woah woah “ Luca stopped the handshake “I’m fully naked, that was too close” he exclaimed.”shit oh Yh my bad “ I said , Luca began to put his boxers and I went to turn the lights off for bed “if every night is gonna be like this I cant wait “ I said getting ibn to my bed “me too bro “said Luca, “night”

Part 5

Several days have passed since we met those Finnish girls, and we’ve been doing some more cultural stuff instead of just boozing everyday as we needed a little detox but tonight we’re travelling to Phuket in Thailand or as Luca calls it ‘the land of fuck it’ since Phuket is known to be a heavy drinking place full of tourists travelling. As we arrived in Phuket we were both so tired so just wanted to check in right away and crash for a little bit before we get ready for a night out on the booze.

Luca was checking us in this time while I gave my self a little tour of hostel, this place is crazy has everything you could dream of in a hostel a pool table, about 50 hammocks, air hockey table, foos ball , tv’s every where and a 24 hour bar.

I turned around to walk back to see how Luca was getting on and I see him chatting up three girls at the counter.

Luca being 6ft 2, blonde , tanned and shredded made his life with the ladies an east one. I smiled at him and he got my attention and started to walk over to me. “I’ll see you later ladies” Luca said cheekily. “ who were they, they looked fit” I said. “Oh they where checking in the same time as me and just got speaking to them I said we should go out with them tonight and maybe we can get up to some stuff “ he said smiling and winking at me . “Yh I’m so game “ I added. “so I’ve got some good news and bad news, bad news they’ve over booked the place so we don’t have a room” said Luca. my heart sunk .“good news is that they’ve given us a private room for 2 nights which would normally be double what we paying so that’s sick”

I breathed out a sigh of relief “no way that’s sick “ I exclaimed. “Yh it is but it’s also a double bed so we gonna have to share for a couple nights so no wet dreams!” Said Luca jokingly.

When we arrived in the room we chucked our stuff on the floor and began to get out of our sweaty clothes. As I got in to my boxers Luca did the same and as I looked up I notice a bulge in his boxers, since Luca was my best mate I could say anything and it wouldn’t be awkward “Luca why have u got a hard on” I said laughing hysterically. Luca looked down then turned around quickly. “ fuck my bad mate was thinking about those girls in at the front desk I’m sorry but It’s been about 7 days since our last time with any ladies and we haven’t been able to jerk off since we’ve been in fucking hostels all the time so I’ve been quite horny last couple of days” Luca said sighing. “Don’t worry mate I’m the same and we have a private room now so if we need to unload can just go in the bathroom or something “ I said reassuringly.

We took a nap and then hit the strip.

The strip here was very active almost a Thai version of Magaluf, bar after bar and club after club. We decided to go in to this bar for some pree drinks before we hit the club. This was the sort of bar where everyone was standing and having a little dance or chat. Luca need to pee so I said “I’ll get the first first round” walking up to heavily crowded bar.

About 20 minutes later I finally get the drinks and go look find Luca and I can see he is chatting to a group of people, boys and girls. “Here’s your drink Luca”

“Hey eveyone this is my mate finn “ said luca introducing me. Everyone was around 20-23 all very friendly and some proper fit girls in the group. “You guys need to come out to the club with us “ said one of the girls called Ruby as she looked at Luca like she was already in love with him. “Yh sure I’m on it if finn is on it” said luca looking at me “Yh I’m on it” I replied . “You’re finn right? I think my friend is in love with your mate” said one of the other girls called Maddie , she was very good looking, blonde and blue eyes. She looked way more Lucas type than that other girl. “Yh he gets that a lot I’m sure she is” I said back to maddie. Maddie looked at me and said “I’m sure you get that a lot aswell “ placing one hand on my hip. I instantly was so turned on by this girl “here and there” I replied big headedly.

As we walked to the club we split off from all the rest of their group of friends and it was just me and maddie, then Luca and ruby , and this other boy and girl called Leo and summer. Leo was a fairly attractive boy with brunette hair and was quite tall and muscular. Summer also fairly attractive.

We enter the club and all the boys go to the bar to get drinks for the ladies. “I can tell maddie definitely wants to fuck you” said Leo to me at the bar. “Really you think ?” I reply.

Luca joins in and says “yes mate she is proper fit way better than the bird I got go for it “

I smiled appreciatively. “Is she your mate from home” i asked Leo.

“nah met her out here but she knows summer and ruby from home she is proper fit tho” said leo.

We got the drinks and headed to the dance floor with the girls.

Drink after drink the night went on and now everyone was very drunk things in the club started to get a bit more loose.

Everyone was dancing with their girl all as a group when ruby made the first move of the night and started getting off with Luca in the club. Everyone laughed and carried on dancing. I was right next to them so it was happening just a few inches away from me and I pretend I can’t see it. Suddenly I get a nudge from Luca . He smiles at me and tells me to look down and I see rubys hand slowly going up his leg and undoing his zipper. He smiled at me then starts getting with ruby again as she puts her hand in to his Calvin Klein boxers and slowly starts to wank him offf.

I look around to see if anyone is noticing this and I see Leo getting with summer whilst her hand is in his boxers. Me and maddie look at each other and she grabs my face and we start to get off for atleast 10 minutes when I open my eyes and see Luca looking at us. I can tell he is a little bit pissed he couldn’t bag his dream type but he always gets the hottest girls so this was my only time for me to just once get the hottest girl and I was going for it.

I feel maddies hand slowly crawl up my leg and she undoes my zipper and puts her hand in my boxers, she slowly starts to wank me off while we’re getttijg off. Iam so turned on right now I feel like I can blow at any second so I tell her to slow down. As I look up to check on everyone else Leo is has his 8 inch dick comming out the top of his pants as he is wanked off and he looks over to me and smiles but I can see he is about to blow from his change in facial expressions and I see 3 spurts of cum fly out from his dick as he falls on to summers shoulder for support and jitters in ecstasy. I don’t really want that to happen to me in the club so I stopped it with maddie and just carried on getting off with her and I look to Luca and he has done the same.

“Let’s go skinny dipping in the beach “said maddie. My eyes widened in excitement and I grabbed everyone else and we headed to the beach.

As we got to the beach all the girls ran ahead and we met them by the shore. “The only rule to come in is you have to take off all your clothes” said ruby seductively and all the girls stripped fully naked and ran in to the beach. Maddie had an amazing body. “Guess we’re doing this then” said Leo as he began to strip naked. “Fuck it” said Luca as he took off his top and shorts. Leo began to take his boxers down and was quite visible he was still hard as he tried to cover his dick with his hand which wasn’t working very well. Luca looked at me and shrugged then took off his boxers also covering it. I did the same and we both ran in to the beach after the girls. As played around for a bit as a group summer and Leo slowly walked to a bit more shallow spot where she began to suck him off. Luca walked over aswell and we all followed to the more shallow part. “Gosh you’re so fit” said ruby to Leo. Leo just giggled nervously not wanting to say it back . When ruby grabbed his dick and began to slowly suck it. He looked at me with a face of loving it and also in pain. Me and maddie watched laughing, as ruby sucked Luca’s balls bringing him to the point of no return and Luca shot his load moaning in to the ocean. Maddie laughed and turned to me “you’re so handsome” I kissed her “your so fit aswell “ I replied as I moved my naked body in to her. She grabbed my cock and tugged on it then grabbed my balls and kisses me. She went up and down fast and faster and in the corner of my eye I see Luca looking at us for a bit then going back to his girl. I moan as my load goes all in her hand and she smiles. “Go on son “ said Luca. “Let’s show these girls our place” I said to Luca. And we all walked back to put our clothes on.

Leo and summer went off to his place so just me maddie and Luca and ruby walked back back to our room…

Part 6

As the four of us stumbled in to our room still very drunk Luca once again got his little collection of alcohol out. I was already battered but cant turn down a drink. We were all so drunk that the alcohol allowed us to make decisions we would never normally make sober.

“Woah private room and double check you guys out, very romantic” said maddie laughing. “Yh I know, free upgrade don’t mind if I do” said Luca taking a shot.

Ruby sat on the end of the bed just staring at Luca seductively like she was in love. “Come here” she said, Luca walked over and ruby grabbed his face and started heavily making out with him, Luca retreated not really feeling it. Ruby stood up and grabbed his dick through his shorts, Luca looked at me worried and turned on. He shrugged his shoulders and leaned it with her. Me and maddie started making out on the double bed,and I look over and Luca is standing whilst Ruby behinds to take his shorts and shirt off. I smile at him and think I guess this is where we have another foursome. But then a phone rings, it’s rubys. Ruby tries to frantically find it, whilst luca stands there in his boxers “ummm we were kind of in the middle of something” luca said annoyed to Ruby. “Hold on its summer, I need to answer “ ruby replied. Ruby looked worried on the phone but Luca just stood there and placed on hand in his boxers to get started. “Oh shit “ said Ruby still on the phone. “What is it” maddie asked

“I’ve gotta go and get summer from Leo, apparently he’s acting really weird” ruby exclaimed. “Oh no I’ll come aswell “ said maddie. “No no you stay it’s fine I’ll just meet her at our place” rube replied.

“What the hell you cant leave we where in the middle of something” Luca said angrily

“Sorry” Ruby said kissing him on the cheek and running out the door. Me and maddie still sitting on the bed not really understanding what just happened. “What the fuck, that’s the first time that’s ever happened to me” said Luca standing in just his white Calvin Klein boxers in the middle of the room clearly annoyed.

“Well you can stay with us, I’m sure we can think of an activity the three of us can complete together” maddie said smiling at Luca. Me and Luca were confused at this point was she referring to a threesome?

Luca runs his hand through his dirty blonde hair, “yhhh nah I’ll just go for a walk or something leave you two love birds to it” Luca goes to open the door. “No stay mate I don’t mind” I said reassuringly. Luca looks back at me and smiles “fine I guess I can stay” Luca replies jokingly. “It is a holiday after all” I say winking at Luca.

Maddie patted the bed for Luca to come and sit on the other side of her. Luca comes and sits and maddie places a hand on either one of our thighs…

This is so good mate. I can’t wait to see what happens next

Reactions: RJ5on1
I think the heading of the title is much too spoiling! Just based on the title alone, I knew these “two str8 friends” won’t be so str8 anymore after the travel.

• Haha
Reactions: lprpete
I think the heading of the title is much too spoiling! Just based on the title alone, I knew these “two str8 friends” won’t be so str8 anymore after the travel.
I'm not sure if anything will happen between them except for an MFM, but who knows, we'll see if the story becomes more interesting...

Part 7

We were both sitting on the bed on either side of maddie not knowing what to do or where this was even going to go, my mind was racing. Maddie puts her hand on the bottom of our thigh and squeezes hard, I instantly felt the tension running up my leg. She slowly moves her hand up both of our thighs and leans in to kiss, while we’re making out she starts to unbutton my shirt and take it off. I can see Luca just patiently waiting next to her, at this point Luca is in his boxers and I’m still fully clothed, maddie takes my shirt off and throws it on the floor. As she does that she turns to Luca , Luca looks at me and I smile to tell him it’s okay. She moves in and they start getting off quite passionately, I could tell Luca really fancies maddie. I begin to kiss her neck whilst she is getting with Luca. She lets out a soft moan in to Lucas’s mouth, I see her hand slowly make her way to luca’s boxers as she slowly grabs his dick through his boxers. I stand up and take my shorts off so we are both now in our boxers. “Lay down” Luca says to maddie quietly. As she lays down Luca removes her mini skirt and I take off her top displaying her boobs. She is now just in her bottom underwear. We both lay next to her kissing either sides of her neck, I slowly move my hand down to her Pussy but as I do I feel Luca’s hand already their so I retreat quickly, I look up and Luca smiles at me and goes in to kiss her again.

This kissing goes on for about 5 minutes I get the feeling Luca doesn’t wanna ever stop kissing her til maddie stops it.

“Both of you stand up” maddie says .

We both retreat from the bed and stand up facing maddie who is sitting upright on the bed. She grabs both of our thighs and squeezes then slowly moves up the leg squeezing as she goes along. Me and Luca both look at each other not knowing what to say or do at this point. Maddie grabs both of our bulges from outside the boxers. “Who’s bigger” maddie asks. “What?” I ask pretending I don’t know what she means. “Who’s bigger” she asks again. “Oh definitely Luca” I reply . Luca looks at me and winks. “I’ll be the judge of that maddie says” as she slowly pulls Luca’s dick out his boxers. His semi hard dick comes out, his boxers are now stretched just below his balls. And then she takes my boxers down slightly and it pops out. She smiles and then turns back to Luca and puts her mouth on his dick slowly licking the tip Luca lets put a soft moan and grabs on to my shoulder and squeezes it in enjoyment. I look at Luca then back at maddie to see she is taking his full member right in and as she releases it I can see Luca has a full boner at 8inches. Luca breathes out heavily as she releases it from her mouth. and she turns to me and takes it fully in, I look down and can no longer see my dick as it’s been taken in her mouth but as she is doing this to me she grabs Luca’s balls slowly massaging them we both let out a moan. And she goes back to Luca’s dick then back to mine sucking each one for a couple of seconds. We are both now fully erect. She grabs my dick and pulls it closer to Luca’s only about 5cm away from touching, I don’t know what to do at this point so I just let her continue. She put mine in her mouth as she pulls Luca’s member closer and tries to put his in her mouth at the same time, our dicks touch and we are both in her mouth at the same time. I look up at Luca and he looks at me but he is so lost in pleasure he doesn’t say anything. “Finn get on the bed on ur knees” maddie orders. I don’t say anything but get in to position as she bends over but before she puts it in her mouth she turns to Luca standing there “Show me how good you can fuck Luca”

Luca’s eyes widen as she bends over to suck my dick. I close my eyes in pleasure when I feel a gag on my dick and look up to see Luca inserting his dick in to her, I look up to Luca and he tries not to make eye contact but begins to thrust in to her, every thrust I can feel in my dick as he slams in to her pump by pump. He goes faster and his six pack tenses. I don’t know where to look at this point all I know is it feel fucking great having a girl suck my dick while my best mate pounds her from behind. I stand up so I can fuck her mouth with my dick, we are both now standing going in from either side, she moans so loudly and we both smile at each other. “Finn lay on the bed and I want you to fuck me now” maddie requests. Luca takes his dick out of maddie makikg her moan, I lay on the bed and maddie begins to climb on top of me helping me putt my dick in her vagina as she goes up and down on it. She calls Luca over and sucks his dick, he is standing right next to me now as she takes his member in her mouth. “Finger me from behind Luca” maddie asks. Luca looks down and can see my dick in her pussy so pretends he didn’t hear it. “Finger me luca” maddie says again. Luca looks at me then goes down behind maddie. At this point my dick and balls are in her vagina. Luca slowly works his finger down Untill he finds her vagina, I feel his other hand resting on my leg , Luca goes in to finger but as I am already in their his finger brushes my dick . My eyes widen but Luca carries on going as my dick is in her vagina and now Luca’s finger also in they’re squeezed up on my dick. Maddie gets up and lays on the bed. “Missionary time Luca” says maddie. No one says anything but luca moves in to fuck maddie in missionary. “Climb on top of me aswell finn and face fuck me” says maddie. As luca is doing missionary I don’t know how to do this with out putting my bum in his face. I stand there not knowing what to do. Maddie pulls me “get over here” . Luca still going in thrust after thrust and making heavy noises I can tell he is about to cum.

So I do as I’m told and I slowly climb on top of maddie aswell and put my dick in his mouth, as Luca is still in missionary I can feel his head bumping in to my bum and back occasionally. “I’m gonna cum” says maddie as she releases my dick from her mouth “oh my fucking god” she says as she starts to cum”. I move out of this position and kneel beside her I can see Luca smiling “ur so wet “ he says as he goes to suck her hit. “I think im gonna come aswell” I say, “me too” says Luca. “Both of you come here says maddie and we both waddle over to her, she grabs both of our dicks and wanks and sucks them at same time, “I’m about to blow” says Luca and at that point maddie grabs both of our dicks and puts them in her mouth at the same time. “Ugh ugh I’m cu-“ says Luca “me tooo” we both let out the loudest moan and grunt as cum spurts out our dicks in to her mouth, I can feel Lucas cum on my dick and I guess he can feel the same. Luca puts his arm around me . “Oh my god “ he says in pure ecstasy. As we recover maddie is still sucking both but we both slowly take our dicks out of maddies mouth . I look down and both of our dicks are covered in a mixture of both of our cum. “Well that was certainly a wild ride” maddie says as we both try and catch our breathe. “ well after that I need to brush my teeth I think” maddie says giggling and walking to the bathroom.

“Fuck me that was mental” luca says out of breathe while wiping the sweat from his forehead. I reply “Yh think I nearly had an asthma attack at the end there” laying down on the bed. “Yh also finn probably best if we don’t tell anyone about the details of what just happened “ Luca says to me whilst sitting on the bed. “Yhh definitely what happens in Thai land stays in Thailand” I reply. Maddie walks in and jumps in the middle of us in the bed. I guess she staying over I thought to my self . I turned the light off and jump in to bed with maddie in the middle of us knackered.

I’m sorry their was a mistake on the line “So I do as I’m told and I slowly climb on top of maddie aswell and put my dick in his mouth, as Luca is still in missionary I can feel” it’s supposed to say in HER mouth not his mouth
I guess the “his” mouth comes a bit later ;)