This is all what happened during my travelling with Luca few years ago so yes
I wish there were pictures of what you both looked like. My imagination is running wild with yout tales :heart_eyes:

So, of course, I'm a super fan of the kissing and the general end of Part 12. But somehow, up to that it was extremely similar to the previous part. I even checked a few times I was reading the correct one. Maybe just me...

So, of course, I'm a super fan of the kissing and the general end of Part 12. But somehow, up to that it was extremely similar to the previous part. I even checked a few times I was reading the correct one. Maybe just me...
Haha I thought I was crazy for a min

Part 13

About 8 days later from our last experiences me and Luca had with Maddie we had to kiss koi Samui good bye as we carried on our journey around thai land and we got a ferry to Koh Phangan which is a beautiful island next to Koi samui, not only is it beautiful but it is also home to the famous full moon party which me and Luca had been looking forward to before we even left the UK. The full moon party was famous for being one of the best party/rave destinations in the world, as me and Luca loved a party/rave this was the perfect location for us. As we arrived on the island a couple days before the big party we thought we’d do some more chilling by the beach and get some rest as we’ve been non stop sightseeing and partying since the day we arrived in Thai land and we thought we deserved some relaxing time. As we arrived at our new hostel we got the vibe it was a very chill and relaxed hostel with hammocks everywhere and relaxing music being played through out the place which was exactly what we were looking for. This time me and Luca decided to pay a bit extra to get a private room as we couldn’t be bothered sharing with random strangers again as we were still exhausted from all the adventures in Ko samui, when we arrived in our new room it was very nice with a big double bed and a very modern bathroom, “shot gun right side” said Luca dumping his bag on the bed “fine by me” I replied “just don’t go kicking me in ur sleep again” I said jokingly. “Im absolutely boiling” Luca said as he took of his t shirt revealing his abs, Luca took his shorts off aswell Untill he was left in his black Calvin klein boxers and jumped on to the bed, I decided to join him and removed my clothing untill I was just in my boxers as I was also boiling, their was no AC just a little ceiling fan that went about 3 miles per hour so our room was quite stuffy. we chilled on our phones for a bit and checked our socials, then I get a nudge from Luca “oi look at this” he says and he flipped to show me his screen, i couldn’t make out what it was at first then as I got closer i realised it was a video of him getting his dick sucked off and I could see this mystery girl with her mouth over his dick struggling to get it in , I start to laugh in shock “wtf Luca ur getting head, who is that , where is that wtf “ I say, “funny init it’s that girl u saw me in the alley way with when she was giving me a blowjob, thought I’d just take a little video for the mems” he said back to me giggling , as I carry on watching the video I cant look away as she tries so hard to engulf his dick but cant manage to fit it in her mouth, then 3 spurts fly out of his dick landing around her mouth and even in her hair, we both laugh when that happens and I can feel my dick slowly starting to grow as I watch the video, I look down and now my member has a full tent pitched in my boxers so I try to re adjust it to make it less obvious but Luca notices “looks like that video made Someone a little excited “ he says as he looks at my cock growing in my boxers, “shit Yh my bad just happens init” I say back to Luca timidly “nah man I get it all the time when I watch a girl sucking cock so don’t worry dude” he says back to me reassuringly , “ Yh think it’s just built up a bit “ I say. We both carry on as normal and get ready to go for a little trip to the pool in the hostel.

We both threw on some trunks and head down to the pool , when we arrive it’s empty “no way it’s basically our own private pool at this point” Luca says to me smiling. Luca runs to the pool and does a cannon ball in. And I follow jumping and splashing about, after about 15 minutes of playing about in the water I get tired so I sit on the edge of the pool with my feet dangling in the water while Luca is still playing around at the other side of the pool. Suddenly a feel a yank on my feet and it’s Luca trying to pull me in, but as I’ve dried off I try to resist and stay on the side but Luca keeps on pulling to get me in he grabs my swimming trunks and pulls on them and I hold on to the railing but as Luca is quite a lot stronger than me my trunks come flying down revealing my soft member, “what the fuck Luca” I say as my swimming trunks have been removed leaving me completely naked, Luca laughs hysterically as he looks at my naked body holding my shorts in the air, “that’s it” I say in annoyance and jump in to the pool after him to retrieve them but Luca swims off laughing waving my shorts around. I try my best to catch up with him and is a finally grab him Luca doesn’t give my shorts back and we start to wrestle in the water for them “give them back now” I say starting to get angry, “never” Luca says finding this hilarious. As we start to wrestle Luca goes under and tries grabs my legs to flip me over and dunk me in the water but his hand goes and grabs my thigh Instead slipping up my leg and hitting my balls he squeezes them then laughs “Oopsies didn’t mean that” he says, I try to grab my shorts but he holds my arms away and we wrap our arms around each other Tryna dump the other person under water and my naked body hits his body, I don’t know what it was but when this was happening I could feel my member slowly start to grow as we wrestle even more, “shit” I think to my self Tryna think of things to get my dick soft again, why was I hard? I also thought , I had never been turned on by any guys before and I had always been heavily invested in women and had never once had any sexual thoughts abt guys before I met Luca, only women. As luca tries to flip my over again his hand brushes past my hard dick, and he looks confused, he looks down and in the water he can clearly see my 5 inch semi hard dick growing at 3/4 of its capacity, he looks at me “ why have u got a semi now” he says laughing , my heart sinks “i don’t know it just happened I cant help it” I said embarrassed. Luca comes closer to me in the water “I guess this turns u on” he says to me laughing mocking me “shut up no it doesn’t, It was just a random one I guess” I say back to him defensively , I splash Luca in annoyance, “so if it didn’t turn on on then this should make it go fully down” he says to me as he moves closer to me in the water, Luca then slwoly wraps his hand around my dick my eyes widen in shock “wha- wha- what are u doing” I say to him , “u said it doesn’t turn you on so I’m making it go down if it’s doesn’t turn u on we will see” he says to me , I stay silent, Luca then slowly starts to tug on my dick going up and down as he wanks me off , my dick starts to grow and I feel it at full capacity, Luca can also feel it in his hand, Luca looks down and laughs, I knew that would turn u on he says to me laughing releasing my dick from his hand, “that doesn’t prove anything, anyone can touch a dick and make it go hard” I say back to him “nah not me man, this situation hasn’t turned me on “ he says to me, i don’t know what came over me but I got a rush of confidence and swam closer to Luca “oh Yh your not turned on are u” I say to him “not one bit” he says. I get right up close to him and I grab on to his dick from outside his trunks, I can feel he already has a semi “sure ur not turned on then why do u have a semi” I say grabbing his dick , Luca smiles “just a random one I guess “ he says smirking, “so is this random “ I say as I slowly undo his string holding up his trunks, Luca’s smile drops and he looks down at me undoing his trunks, the place goes completely silent, u could hear a pin drop. I slwoly undo his trunks and pull the waist band towards me and I put my hand down his drunks feeling his member, Luca looks at me “what are u doing “ he said to me , “u said u wouldn’t get turned on “ I say back to him as I slowly start to jerk his dick up and down “Yh i won’t “ Luca says to me confidently , so then I grab his dick with one hand slowly wankijg him off as his dick begins to grow I grab his balls “ugh ugh uhhh” Luca let’s out some soft moans as I go to work, Luca looks at me in the eyes then back down at his dick , I slowly pull his trunks further down his dick is fully out and I wank harder and harder “told u” I say as I hold his fully hard 8inch dick in my hand, Luca says nothing but keeps starting down trying not to make eye contact “okay okay you win yes I was turned on” Luca says as he moves my hand from his dick “I guess if someone is touching ur dick ur going to get hard regardless” he says to me smirking, “I have just been so horny we haven’t fucked a girl in over a week “ he says back to me pulling his shorts up , “here you are” he chucks me my shorts back to me , I try to put them on under water but it’s no luck as my dick is still rock hard, “having some trouble their” he asks me giggling , “think I’m too hard to wear trunks right now” I say , Luca laughs “I do have hands made from gods “ he says sarcastically to me . I shake my head and laugh at his stupid joke, “let’s get out and explore this island” …