Wow! He deleted his account? I was just talking to him yesterday bc he just recently did a custom for me and I did a dumb thing and paid through cashapp instead of unlocking on OF and now I won’t be able to get my money back and I didn’t record it

Wow! He deleted his account? I was just talking to him yesterday bc he just recently did a custom for me and I did a dumb thing and paid through cashapp instead of unlocking on OF and now I won’t be able to get my money back and I didn’t record it
Damnn, twitter looks active tho? Maybe ask him there?

That’s why should always save them lol also the Twitter isn’t active

You do most of the time but his are all gone. I purchased from him but they aren’t in my purchased anymore

If a creator themselves deactivates the account, you keep anything you’ve bought. But if Onlyfans deactivated it, they purge everything. Usually they only do that when someone is doing really sketchy shit like posting collab stuff of unverified users or if they’re fake, using other people’s pics/videos to sell as their own, and most obviously if they’re making promises and never delivering meaning tons of refund requests.

If I had to guess, OF shut him down for too many fake caption refund requests and not delivering on promises for content.

Reactions: TheGermN
If a creator themselves deactivates the account, you keep anything you’ve bought. But if Onlyfans deactivated it, they purge everything. Usually they only do that when someone is doing really sketchy shit like posting collab stuff of unverified users or if they’re fake, using other people’s pics/videos to sell as their own, and most obviously if they’re making promises and never delivering meaning tons of refund requests.

If I had to guess, OF shut him down for too many fake caption refund requests and not delivering on promises for content.
Well dang bc he actually did what he said for my request and all of his stuff was legit in his vids with the captions. And not expensive.