Well dang bc he actually did what he said for my request and all of his stuff was legit in his vids with the captions. And not expensive.
Agreed. The only thing you never buy from him is collab stuff cause that’s where he tends to embellish a bit on those captions. His solos were very good tho! Some other creators could have learned a thing or two from him regarding solo content and pricing.

Reactions: Rome_
Agreed. The only thing you never buy from him is collab stuff cause that’s where he tends to embellish a bit on those captions. His solos were very good tho! Some other creators could have learned a thing or two from him regarding solo content and pricing.
Definitely agree with you.

Reactions: Lostinspace22
Well dang bc he actually did what he said for my request and all of his stuff was legit in his vids with the captions. And not expensive.

His solo stuff was great, but with all due respect, he marketed “gay male hookups” as standing stoned next to a dude while the other guy spanked his ass a few times lol. Idk it might have been something not super bad since they left his free account up.

Reactions: Josemags
His solo stuff was great, but with all due respect, he marketed “gay male hookups” as standing stoned next to a dude while the other guy spanked his ass a few times lol. Idk it might have been something not super bad since they left his free account up.
I never knew he had a free account. What’s the link?

Apparently he was managed by someone and that relationship went south. The person was supposed to be managing his page, but they weren’t and he ultimately did everything. He stopped paying them and they lied to OF claiming that they owned the page, so he lost it and OF took everything down. Yikes! Sad to see these young guys get into these stupid OF managing contracts with these companies and then get screwed.

There was a compilation of him floating around of his vids, can’t seem to find it anymore. Anybody have it?

I'm so sorry for my bad English.

I bought 3 videos from his private OF that no longer exists, the third was a bit of a scam (he "fucked" another skinny guy in the kitchen, on the patio, etc. well, they pretended they were fucking). The two previous videos that I bought, the one of masturbating alone, one in the shower and another on the couch with pink boxers (I think I remember) were worth it. Now that Onlyfans closed the other account I lost them and wasted the money :(

If anyone knows what those two videos are, and has them, I would be very grateful if you could send them to me somehow. I don't care about the fake sex video hahaha

After the fake sex video I did not buy content from him again. His videos of him masturbating alone are worth it, but this video made me really angry.

He has always been a boy to whom I have been very physically attracted. Too much in fact. Her face and body were perfect for my taste. But lately he has lost a lot of weight and seems "disheveled". I feel bad saying this because I read a few pages ago in this thread that he was very depressed or something like that, although he makes money by showing his body at the end of the day, if I'm not physically attracted to him lately, I'm not going to buy his content anymore (although it seems like he's uploading better content lately, no scams, and that's to be appreciated).

If I see that he returns to his "usual self" I will buy some content from him again and I hope he recovers soon if he is really in a bad place with his mental health.