Tyler Posey (2.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many people like him more for his looks and sexual fluidity that they don't know is perfomative, than they do his acting skills.
that's the thing he isnt a bad actor imo, and he's been doing it since he was a little kid. I loved him in Maid in Manhattan, and he played the hell out of his character on Smallville

Well the Show Premiere tomorrow on Mtv at 9:00pm to 10:30 or 10:00pm so im gonna watch it, but im not watching for him, I watching to see what He gonna say something New again cause Posey have a spin narrative to say something on media and than has a different story on articles, interviews
and it's always the same thing lol using the fluidity narrative. I use to love watching surreal life as a kid but Im kind of over reality tv,I havent watch it in over a decade lol, find out the drama in the show through social media or here

Reactions: Cherryboy19
Okay we get it..... Jesus.
No fucking shit.
We all know that anyone that's an "influencer" or has an OF wants more subscribers.
It's not like this is rocket science.
But there are certain people around here that need to drag Tyler for everything ... imagined, immaterial or otherwise.

i know Its like Repeating of history from his OF days like he will do anything to media idk why He joined a Show like that since he did this stuff before on OF
I mean, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, he could be genuine about liking eating ass, he could just be stoned and that's why he's so monotone in his expression.

The ignore button exists, also people don't need to come to this thread for that.
No I know and I have. But it seems like every time there's a new reply, it's a new hater coming into the thread with their toxic bullshit.

Well Tyler Posey here to Drop everything about his sexuality and all his problems he having This dude do anything for attention.
You obviously don't like him and you come here to badmouth him , why are you wasting your time on that, seriously, it's getting boring and repetitive

You obviously don't like him and you come here to badmouth him , why are you wasting your time on that, seriously, it's getting boring and repetitive
Agreed, like anyone cares that you’re siding with some has been one-hit wonder? And keeps saying this in Tyler’s thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.