Tyler posey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally. Like I get wanting to make the show popular, but there were other ways of doing it. And yeah it was a cute thing to do... but what they did afterwards was stupid. They could’ve did with Sterek what they did with jimon on shadowhunters. Not make them a couple and let it be known that it wasn’t gonna happen, but still appease the fans with the actors in scenes together since that’s what the actors wanted too. But they just screwed up the characters individual storylines instead and used the actors and fans for their own gain. There’s more they could’ve done to semi make everyone happy.
Amen!!!!

That Sterek shit was like six years ago. Move on already jeez.

Anyway.

Does anyone have any new pics from the Warped Tour?
It’s still a sore spot for some people so they have the right to still be upset. But here’s a photo for you anyway. :)
9FC604E6-D7AA-4764-A3D4-F70F8DB4119E.jpeg

Damn what happened to him? Drugs honestly didn’t do him any good. I liked how he looked in the leaks awhile back.

Damn what happened to him? Drugs honestly didn’t do him any good. I liked how he looked in the leaks awhile back.
Age my friend lol. Some people hit it real fast. But he doesn’t look too bad...I liked his shorter hair though.

Reactions: deleted1260952
Age my friend lol. Some people hit it real fast. But he doesn’t look too bad...I liked his shorter hair though.
I agree. Shorter hair is his friend. But I’m Only 5 months younger than him and he looks like he’s in his 30’s it’s all the drugs for sure. It’s sad, it was good looking not that long ago.

it might not be drugs, the reason he looks different is because he's probably working out a lot less now that he's not on the show and also in those pictures he has a beard.
That’s a valid point. It’s still sad what drugs do to people.

I agree. Shorter hair is his friend. But I’m Only 5 months younger than him and he looks like he’s in his 30’s it’s all the drugs for sure. It’s sad, it was good looking not that long ago.
True. But I got to disagree on the drugs part. The only thing I think he uses is weed. And some people age faster than others.
That’s a valid point. It’s still sad what drugs do to people.
He could just be tired. He’s been performing with his band a lot recently. And he’s probably been partying a lot too. I wouldn’t necessarily jump to say drugs was the problem.

It’s not the best he’s ever looked but he still looks absolutely fuckable.

A haircut and a few weeks hitting the gym and he’d look like he did in that YouTube series again.
Right!! I could do without the long hair too...but his body doesn’t look bad. Love the open shirt look, it’s hot. But yeah some more gym days and squats would do him fine. Now that we’ve seen his ass clearly...he could use a few squats :)

Reactions: Balljunkie
Status
Not open for further replies.