Media
Sexuality
No Response

HeroSignalCosplay

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Him and Adam Charlton. Mocked for years online for being tiny. Then they eventually get around to showing off very impressive erections. I absolutely do not get why they would be so slow to prove their detractors dead wrong.
i mean they know theyre not actually small so maybe it didnt bother them, i mean he said that he always was called gay and made fun off cause he always hung around girls only, took home ec and paints his nails in an ig post maybe he pays it no mind, thats a good mentality

My name is Yum Yum gimme some

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Him and Adam Charlton. Mocked for years online for being tiny. Then they eventually get around to showing off very impressive erections. I absolutely do not get why they would be so slow to prove their detractors dead wrong.
Could it be that Tyson Dayley and Adam Charlton have been too busy bodybuilding, earning a living, and just living life in general, to worry too much about what some cranky size queens post on social media?
:yum

sexy1234567

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Could it be that Tyson Dayley and Adam Charlton have been too busy bodybuilding, earning a living, and just living life in general, to worry too much about what some cranky size queens post on social media?
:yum
They are men. They care.

Fofu

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No, just an observant person. Vanity and insecurity are things with men too, you know.

Don't act like you know me.
But you choose to act like you know them... Online warriors often are baffled by the lack of interest in their oppinions from the subjects they post about... Tyson and Adam most likely couldn't care less about what is posted here... I don't know them, but I know others that are posted about here.... they shrug, laugh and live on forgetting lpsg exists lol