Uncomfortable

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nope it's actually flattering to be complimented. As men, we don't receive a lot of compliments so it's nice.

Some guys have sent me very inappropriate messages, yes, but I ignore them and they are far few in between. And honestly it's actually pretty funny when someone goes "hey dude nice cock" lol like thanks!

Cooper72

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It took some getting used to when I first joined but now I enjoy the compliments. I will occasionally have to block or ignore someone that is too pushy but for the most part I’ve enjoyed the interaction with people here.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi guys do u ever get uncomfortable here being hit on by guys all the time?
Back in the early days of LPSG (~2004) I had some dick pics posted, so I did get compliments from both men and women, and took them as that, compliments. Fortunately, I never experienced any bi or gay guys trying hit on me. Some commented, too bad you're straight, but that's as far as it went.

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd say it more annoying that uncomfortable. The people who compliment respectfully are fine but the ones that either don't read what is clearly on my profile or are persists after I've Said I'm not interested in men. it's don't happen to often but it's does happen and it's not only isolated to this site. It's actually happen more other places opposed to here.

If it has to go past the first, no I'm not interested that's when it gets annoying

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
No I've never felt uncomfortable by things other members have said. Even the persistent ones. I take all the compliments as compliments.

I'm glad they enjoy looking at my albums. Some have even told me what they'd like to do with me and to me. But, that's their fantasy not mine. It's nice to hear you've got a nice cock and a nice ass. That's as far as I'm going with it.

xXSlateXx

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've never been made uncomfortable at the comments/compliments of anyone on here. Its honestly nice to know others enjoy looking at what I post and it makes me feel good to receive their feedback!

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Same as has been previously stated

Personally, a compliment from any member is appreciated and receives a thank you , However if the compliment goes too far beyond flattery , to a more pervy place, then it becomes annoying and unwanted

Pretty much the same rule goes for men and women . If you compliment a LPSG woman's picture, all good, however if your compliment indicates what you want to do to her , in what way and how many times, that may turn a smile into a frown

6inchcock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
No but I think there is a lot of individual context involved sometimes. Someone says "nice dick" on my pics I usually just like or say "thanks"

I think if someone messages me out of the clear blue and says something in "hit on" fashion I just delete it and ignore it. If the person has previously interacted with me before in a non-confrontational way I will reply and say thanks but no thanks and tell them have a good one.

If the person is as an ass or plasters the site with trying pull the "how do you pick up a straight guy" shit or acts like a creep, there is a pretty good chance I will go off the reservation and get another warning from the mods for my "Inappropriate Language".

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Nope it's actually flattering to be complimented. As men, we don't receive a lot of compliments so it's nice.

Some guys have sent me very inappropriate messages, yes, but I ignore them and they are far few in between. And honestly it's actually pretty funny when someone goes "hey dude nice cock" lol like thanks!
I was told this once in a restroom when releaving myself. I had no idea what to say. But I enjoyed hearing it!

nakedguy77

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi guys do u ever get uncomfortable here being hit on by guys all the time?
The only time I ever had a problem with it is what it happened in a public park that was an issue because there was a lot of small children around he would want me to go to the bathroom with him other than that I just bought lightly turn them down because I don't swing that way and they're usually pretty cool about it is flattering but just not my boat