Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well first off no one has ever currently "hit on me" here, let alone are doing it all the time, to make me uncomfortable to begin with. I've had other guys like the pictures of just me without the wife and make tasteful comments on them, but never anything that would classify as a proposal.

None of the comments I have seen are disrespectful and I usually respond by liking it or more rarely a "thanks". While like most straight men I wish most of the likes and comments would come from the gender I'm attracted to, but I realize women simply aren't wired like men and as forthcoming with sexual (or even non-sexual comments) compliments. So any positive feedback is always welcome, as long as there is not the hidden agenda to change my preferences, I.E. "hit on me".

The key is in the content. Telling me I have a nice dick or body will not in any way make me uncomfortable and is appreciated. Telling me what you want to do to said dick or body, especially in graphic terms, will also not make me uncomfortable, but it will get me annoyed and you ignored.

The only true irritant for both myself and a lot of the straight men on here I think, is the attitude of some of those obsessed with sex with a straight man that think with persistence, the right words or argument or maybe thinking they have the bestest cock ever, it will change our minds about sexual leanings or somehow "convert" us.

Call_Me_Dave

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well first off no one has ever currently "hit on me" here, let alone are doing it all the time, to make me uncomfortable to begin with. I've had other guys like the pictures of just me without the wife and make tasteful comments on them, but never anything that would classify as a proposal.

None of the comments I have seen are disrespectful and I usually respond by liking it or more rarely a "thanks". While like most straight men I wish most of the likes and comments would come from the gender I'm attracted to, but I realize women simply aren't wired like men and as forthcoming with sexual (or even non-sexual comments) compliments. So any positive feedback is always welcome, as long as there is not the hidden agenda to change my preferences, I.E. "hit on me".

The key is in the content. Telling me I have a nice dick or body will not in any way make me uncomfortable and is appreciated. Telling me what you want to do to said dick or body, especially in graphic terms, will also not make me uncomfortable, but it will get me annoyed and you ignored.

The only true irritant for both myself and a lot of the straight men on here I think, is the attitude of some of those obsessed with sex with a straight man that think with persistence, the right words or argument or maybe thinking they have the bestest cock ever, it will change our minds about sexual leanings or somehow "convert" us.

This should be a pinned post. If the dick you’re looking at says it’s straight, respect that and move on. Your magic dick, or mouth or ass isn’t going to “convert” a straight guy. It’s a bad look.

Frozen Heart

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

That. I had experiences with gay men hitting on me in rl. It usually didn't bother me, but there was a gay college that I had daily contact with that fell in love with me and he and his gay friends wanted to test my "straightness" . Damn, they can be aggressive.

Reactions: Gj816

Call_Me_Dave

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That. I had experiences with gay men hitting on me in rl. It usually didn't bother me, but there was a gay college that I had daily contact with that fell in love with me and he and his gay friends wanted to test my "straightness" . Damn, they can be aggressive.
Guys in general can be aggressive folks, especially when it comes to sex. In this scenario, your big gay dick isn’t gonna make a straight guy drop to his knees. Straight dudes aren’t gonna melt a gay gals panties. Even if you think they are lying, they are lying to you for a reason.

Frozen Heart

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guys in general can be aggressive folks, especially when it comes to sex. In this scenario, your big gay dick isn’t gonna make a straight guy drop to his knees. Straight dudes aren’t gonna melt a gay gals panties. Even if you think they are lying, they are lying to you for a reason.
Yup, some men can be aggressive when they are trying to seduce someone. Poor women hehe I understand a bit how they feel about it.

The key word is respect. If you are respectful in your actions, you won't force yourself into someone's privacy zone.

Reactions: Call_Me_Dave

notthatguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My neighbour is 112% gay. He hits on me in very none subtle ways all the time. I consider it a complement.

Last weekend, he rang my bell and said, "I noticed your girlfriend leaving with an overnight bag. Just remember I am here to suck you off or you can fuck me". Not very subtle...... I did throw him a bone in the way of allowing him to suck out three loads over a period of an hour. Got to admit, he has pretty good skills.

I did want to be a good neighbour after all ;)