Uncut Guys/ During Urination

do you pull back your foreskin while urinating?

• yes

Votes: 245 54.0%
  • no

Votes: 121 26.7%
  • sometimes

Votes: 88 19.4%

• Total voters

cantaloupe

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Urine under the foreskin is the worst. Though in my experience it does depend on the length of the foreskin as well. Keep it clean always and wash well before a blowjob.

Reactions: easytwist

coxslover

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It’s not weird at all. It is just out of respect for her and her wishes that I do it. It is something she strongly wants and feels will keep our home cleaner, so there is no reason I wouldn’t do as she asks. It would be out of spite to say no, like a brat, when asked politely
Whoo boy…

Reactions: deleted817718

Fishsqueezee69

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Your wife asked you to? Unless your aim is terrible, this really shouldn't be a rule

It is a perfect rule because it's her house and if she is the one that has to clean it, she can have whatever rules she wants.

D

deleted817718

It is a perfect rule because it's her house and if she is the one that has to clean it, she can have whatever rules she wants.
I absolutely agree. It’s not as big an issue as men think it is. And it’s the right thing to do if you are asked nicely by the person that does the cleaning up. You get used to it quickly

snowman 1234

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
grower here, so a rather long foreskin when soft - have been pulling it back since I found it came loose and could move . Was never told to do this by my father, figured it out on my own . Better aim , no urine trapped under the skin

9packluver

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I liked it pulled back including when I know I am gonna be milked for all that I am worth from my love ... after they see my pump

Chrisdude71

Worshipped Member
Media
Pull it back part way so when aiming the end of the hose is unobstructed, split stream can be an occasional problem but more if not totally flaccid.

If mine is pretty hard but I need to pee, I kneel down and then it's at the edge of the bowl. Would be impossible to sit down to pee hard anyway,

Luvcutdick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My father taught me very early on to always pull the foreskin all the way back when I pee. I always did that until my circumcision.
Same here ................. I hated that part of not being cut; that the piss could go all over the place if you didn't retract the skin. As well, when the pubes got caught under the foreskin........ ouch

Now I am cut; fortunately trimming / shaving is in vogue.

I have read with interest how Japanese males us "silicone o rings" to keep the foreskin retracted.......... very cool. I wish our culture had adapted that approach. I would have gone for that instead of a circ. Now we have cut vs uncut.

Although I "luvcutdick" I have seen sooooooooo many gorgeous men with very nice uncut cocks. I did really enjoy masturbation when I had my foreskin.

Luvcutdick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My foreskin is short, only covers half the head. So it's technically pulled back.
So never have any spray issues.
Its great to have short foreskin ............ I did too. My doctor tried to persuade me not to get cut because he told me I had the "ideal foreskin".

But all my peers were cut; felt the odd one out.

No regrets about being cut. However, as I mentioned in another response, the Japanese got it right. They use silicone "o rings" to keep their skin back. Great idea.

Dutchstud

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sometimes, before shower, I hold my foreskin closed, then pee, so that it swells up like a balloon, then a release and a Niagara waterfall of piss splashes down.

The hot piss has a nice feel and as it is own body fluid, it is PH "neutral" to the soft tissue under the foreskin.

Of course: retract and rinse it good. Use no soap, it adds nothing and only dries out the sensitive skin.

• Love
Reactions: Parker111