Uncut With Foreskin Always Retracted...

Not circumcised, but with foreskin always retracted (and glans uncovered) ?

• No, because this habit is not common and does not improve the health of your penis

Votes: 202 42.3%
  • Yes, it's better for various reasons

Votes: 134 28.1%
  • I'm circumcised, but I think it's a positive habit...

Votes: 49 10.3%
  • I'm circumcised, but I think it's a useless habit...

Votes: 40 8.4%
  • I don't know, I never thought about it...

Votes: 52 10.9%

• Total voters

ron88

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I‘m uncut and keep m foreskin retracted in the morning after the shower - I find it more hygienic after the shower so that the glans can properly dry and is exposed to some fresh air (even after putting on some underwear). I mainly keep the foresting retracted throughout the morning until it eventually slides back and covers the glans again. Whenever I‘m in the mood, I retract it again. Most of the times after I urinated, I leave it retracted and let it slide back by itself after a while … I think it’s fun to have the possibility to play with the foreskin and the glans and just experience different stages

uncircumsized

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have been keeping my foreskin retracted for around 30 years now. Not sure why I did it in the beginning, probably the look. After all these years, it's become more easier for the head to stay exposed than covered. I think the head also widened because of this. As well the head became textured like a cut cock and I stroke my cock as a cut guy would.

Jacksbiguncutcock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

loveitbig72

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I‘m uncut and keep m foreskin retracted in the morning after the shower - I find it more hygienic after the shower so that the glans can properly dry and is exposed to some fresh air (even after putting on some underwear). I mainly keep the foresting retracted throughout the morning until it eventually slides back and covers the glans again. Whenever I‘m in the mood, I retract it again. Most of the times after I urinated, I leave it retracted and let it slide back by itself after a while … I think it’s fun to have the possibility to play with the foreskin and the glans and just experience different stages
I'm similar after my shower - I keep it back for a while, but it will generally make its way forward over the head at some point (and hopefully not too tangled in hair - I only trim from time to time).

Reactions: Adam004