Unsimulated sex scenes in a movie

Who is that?
his name is Stephen Jasso from his Twitter. It seems its the same stephen jasso who was in the movie Ken Park and engaged in unsimulated sex ( oral and was in her pussy ) and came from a blow job in the movie..

Reactions: FemBoiSubLA
I would say he let himself go but he was 19 in the movie now he 38, the movie going to turn 20 next year plus it seem that he wants to keep a low profile so personally i would say not to bad, can't look like this forever
194554_full.jpg
yes hes still definitely ok looking but he was a lot younger then plus he may not have put too much effort over the years to keep up that hot twink look...i wonder if hes married or has kids

James Bullard who was in the 3some scene with him let himself go tbh, i had friend who dm him he just leave people on open but his music good
Bullard-ken-park-610f60f4.jpg
DzFoTRdVYAE_lnf
yes i did see very recent pics of him and felt he didnt look good anymore. Stephen was the really hot one. i think the threesome was real sex all the way ( and so hot) what do u think?

Agree, wish Stephen had a masturbation scene
oh yes i wish he would have masturbate and cum...but seeing every inch of his body and see him have real sex ..eat her pussy out and cum from a blow job was so good. i wonder if he came in her

Scene from "La Noche" mainstream -2016 Argentina
Genres: Drama

Actor: Edgardo Castro, Federico Figari, Paula Ituriza, Luis Leiva

Director: Edgardo Castro

Make nudity should be made mainstream and accepted on television

Reactions: big Italian cock