Unsimulated sex scenes in a movie

From Progressive Touch (2020). imdb says: "Progressive Touch depicts three futuristic, absurdist love scenes in which the goal is to "improve" sex by complicating its rhythm and choreography. Sex as dance as comedy - with every move synchronized to the propulsive electronic score."
I don't know WTF I just watched... but the actors rocked it.

From Progressive Touch (2020). imdb says: "Progressive Touch depicts three futuristic, absurdist love scenes in which the goal is to "improve" sex by complicating its rhythm and choreography. Sex as dance as comedy - with every move synchronized to the propulsive electronic score."[/QUOTE
agree the first part of your comment :"I don't know WTF I just watched"

It made me laugh, perhaps that was the point? lol

Reactions: bigbizou3
I watched KP years ago and found it very erotic. Hard to believe the young guy that masturbates to 'completion' is now quite a well-known actor. I think he was briefly in one of the Mission Impossible films?
I watched KP years ago and found it very erotic. Hard to believe the young guy that masturbates to 'completion' is now quite a well-known actor. I think he was briefly in one of the Mission Impossible films?
yes i think his name is James Ransone

James Ransone was in the remake of IT as probably his biggest credit. If he was in an MI movie, it was uncredited.

James Ransone - IMDb

Reactions: Markus.Bittencourt
if i am correct there was no camera tricks involved. He jacked off and climax for real . thats hot and honestly better off than camera tricks and using fake cum. Men have needs and urges and its fine to show it without acting

if i am correct there was no camera tricks involved. He jacked off and climax for real . thats hot and honestly better off than camera tricks and using fake cum. Men have needs and urges and its fine to show it without acting
You're correct. I remember at one time seeing or reading something from the director saying that James wanted to do the scene.

You're correct. I remember at one time seeing or reading something from the director saying that James wanted to do the scene.
its great he did. faking it is almost saying masturbating and cumming is wrong and unhealthy when its healthy and feels great .

Reactions: Khegan
3some2f.JPG

Attachments