Unsimulated sex scenes in a movie

To put this to bed, roughly 80% of Australian males under 35 are uncircumcised.

Circumcision in Aus reached a peak in the 50's and has declined since to around 26% largely due to the number of elder Aussies who would have been circumcised, that remain in the population.

So yes, whilst typically higher than the UK this number will continue to fall. Medical records show a newborn circumcision rate of c4% in 2017.
as it should be - glad australia realised there was NO medical need for mutilation
american wont stop though - its about money and profit there i think - the charge gets added to medical bill

Yes!! I feel like there should be a specific thread here for these discussions. Let them fight it out there, and leave the other threads alone!! :):)
There are dozens of threads (probably more) in the forum specifically about circumcision. The problem is there are a few very vocal people who insist on bringing it up in every single thread, whether or not it is relevant to the topic at hand.

I dont wanna know the person that can get off to this. Every time I think "OK nice here we go..." someone gets stabbed or gets their dick chopped off.

Agree but no judgement from me, the thread focuses on Unsimulated Sex in Film and for better or worse if it fits the bill then it should be included.