Unsimulated sex scenes in a movie

Oh no, sorry, I didn't realise it was a re-post. I even searched for the title in the search box and nothing came up... Apologies bigbizou3!
Oh no, sorry, I didn't realise it was a re-post. I even searched for the title in the search box and nothing came up... Apologies bigbizou3!
no problem ! thanks to you, many have rediscovered this documentary dear Draken :)

I don't have clips, but there are a few pretty hot scenes in 'The Survivalist'. I would guess only the masturbation one was unstimulated. Martin McCann is a very pretty man with a very pretty penis.

Reactions: burrlaburr
Nicolas Duran in "Jesus" 2016 ..maybe has been posted here already..I'm too lazy to check, now! ...enjoy if not
Finally found the title to this vid. I'm impressed with these Spanish films. I have stuff to share too, but will post later.

Reactions: ActionBuddy
Now & Later (2009)

Mainstream movie with lots and lots of unsimulated, graphic sex including graphic oral sex scenes between the two leads, Keller Wortham and Shari Solanis. Banker Bill (played by Wortham) is on the run and taken in by an illegal immigrant, Angela, played by Solanis. She takes him in and what ensues, of course, are a number of graphic sex scenes including erections, a 69, oral sex by both actors on each other that is not simulated, anal sex and a three-way with actor Adrian Quinonez that slowly but surely turns into a gay scene, though short-lived.

Now & Later (2009) Full Movie Online Video - FIlm1k

The ads are annoying though, but you just hit the back button until it goes away.