Unsimulated sex scenes in a movie

This has probably been posted before but for those new to the thread or not willing to go through 150 pages, I thought I'd (re)post this.

This is the excellent work of Bigbizou2 (Bigbizou3 on LPSG) and contains masturbation scenes from 80 films. The scenes are all labelled. This must have taken ages to compile so thanks so much for an excellent compilation. You are a legend! all credit to you and thank you for your contributions to this thread
Excelente

Reactions: Pandaaa
There have been a few since. I found Nympomaniac for example pretty arousing, even if some of the scenes involve prosthetics (eg the one on the train with the married guy getting sucked, mm!)

There's been a lot, that's what the thread is about :) quite a few hidden treasures in these pages.

Reactions: Pandaaa

This movie had so much potential to be one of the hottest unsimulated mainstream movies that i've seen in a long while. I HATE when producers use shitty angles to hide cocks and the cumshots. The dudes in this movie are hot as hell, i wanted to see full on stroking and cumshots. But most are dark, or the angle is fucked up or you don't even see the cum coming out of the dick.. maaaaan.

This movie had so much potential to be one of the hottest unsimulated mainstream movies that i've seen in a long while. I HATE when producers use shitty angles to hide cocks and the cumshots. The dudes in this movie are hot as hell, i wanted to see full on stroking and cumshots. But most are dark, or the angle is fucked up or you don't even see the cum coming out of the dick.. maaaaan.
I'm about to watch it now ‍♂️

I don't think it just comes down to the producers.....maybe the actors didn't want to do that.....maybe the guys who are willing to do that kind of thing aren't as hot as the guys in this movie, there may be financial considerations e.g. full unsimulated scenes would lead to limited release etc

like you, I'd have liked to have seen more but numerous reasons play into this kind of thing unfortunately

I don't think it just comes down to the producers.....maybe the actors didn't want to do that.....maybe the guys who are willing to do that kind of thing aren't as hot as the guys in this movie, there may be financial considerations e.g. full unsimulated scenes would lead to limited release etc

like you, I'd have liked to have seen more but numerous reasons play into this kind of thing unfortunately

Yeah fair points :(