Unsimulated sex scenes in a movie

Anyone know the movie where 2 guys and a girl are sleeping in a tent and get woken up by a guy on a tractor with chains chasing them down. One of the guys is sleeping nude and rolls out of bed with a visible boner. I think it’s from a low budget thriller type film.

I think you mean the film 'Backtrack' from 2015. The actor Miles Jovian is dragged from the tent with a full erection (quite impressive size). The clip is on AZnude.

Reactions: faxis
Reactions: johnm865
Gay short film "Ronny & I" from 2013. This is the NC-17 version. The love scene starts at around 14:00.

View attachment 147650001
Can i ask where you found this? I watched this short film so many times but i don’t remember it having like actual nudity (even though we only see like the tip of one of the actor’s dick) lol

Reactions: Winter Soldier
Can i ask where you found this? I watched this short film so many times but i don’t remember it having like actual nudity (even though we only see like the tip of one of the actor’s dick) lol
It viewable on Vimeo for $3 (or $10 to buy it). The link is on the Ronny & I facebook page. Just google for the NC-17 version.

well slightly more than the tip, a very brief shot of the shaft and head when being masturbated.